• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The ETA Uno/Hr Grafix Fanclub

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
That's the one! I havent' watched the series in like, half of a year. XD

The last episode where he finally went crazy and N caught him just made me lose all respect for Light-o. Super Insane, shooting peeps, and creepy-butt laugh just spoiled him. And Misa commiting suicide off the tower during the credits. Just made me go, "Wow... O.O;"

Raiko

Come break me down
watched it in like 4days. now im on the first film 8DD <---nerd

I actually LOVE the last episode.
The bit that i love was when he's like: D:< *crazy grr moment*
"YOU ASSHOLE! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU'RE SHOOTING AT?! DON'T FUCK WITH MEEE!!!"
I lol'd so hard. And that Light-o-laugh was mentally awesome IMO.

and misa...died? Oh yeah. In that bit i was like: WTF did you like her for anyway? Is she your pawn or summing?

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I think I've seen the first live-action movie. I never finished it due to newfound restrictions on Youtube... >:

Anywho, I watched all of the series I think and read the Beyond Birthday novel too. It was good for a blood fest. :3

I never really understood Misa either... Wasn't she supposed to be like, 80 years old thanks to the Shinigami that save her? That part just confused me. And I think Light was just using her as a pawn. No lovey dovey scenes for da homicidal psycho.

Kasrinok

Holy hell spoilers everwhere lol... and yes Im still considering closing the shop, have the last 2 requests been done yet? maybe I wont close it but Im probably going to leave it or work 1/4 of the time in it lol

Raiko

Come break me down
i thought so >:3 im good at deducting. no feelings in the o called lovey dovey. why would she kill herself just coz the real Kira died? No point. he saved HER so that she wouldn't bother him so much and died at his own risk. if only he had brought a gun...*bang bang bang* they're all dead. "all hail kira" reign begins...(ooh fanfic idea.. :D)
I feel sorry for Rem. misa just wasted it for a mass murderer. I'd rather avenge him or something.

Kas: and yeah...death note rambling... >_> am i taking kel's request then?

Last edited:

Kasrinok

I am bored too but I have a SUPER busy day today... work in like 30mins from 8am, till 1pm. Have to get me haircut for homecoming around 3.. After that Im going to look at car for a few, come back and be ready to go out to eat by 6pm.. eating at 6:30, homecomign from 8pm-11pm. Fun fun!

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
busy day huh??? i had homecoming yesterday!!! it was ok... our football team got raped by the other team... and the homecoming queen sucked balls!!! she wasn't even cute?!?! but it was all good cuz the party was right after the game and it didnt end til like 1

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
busy busy busy people

lucky. im stuck home, having trouble remembering the music sheet i need to learn on the piano D:

anybody play the pia-pia-piano?

No buyt i wouldn't mind learning hahaha i play the drums im on the drumline at my school and i play the drumset so im pretty much stuck on percussion...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back