• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The ETA Uno/Hr Grafix Fanclub

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiko

Come break me down
Yes.. Siegfried. LOl i was also planning on Jeremiah (orange-kun ) but I like Light. Imma ask the others for their opinion once i get 2k.

no... HV's new shop might get a few then it will turn into ALOT.
yes that is in fact true. Im giving up my free time for this, also. I can't close the shop though. :/

Kasrinok

Yes.. Siegfried. LOl i was also planning on Jeremiah (orange-kun ) but I like Light. Imma ask the others for their opinion once i get 2k.

no... HV's new shop might get a few then it will turn into ALOT.
yes that is in fact true. Im giving up my free time for this, also. I can't close the shop though. :/

I have no clue what you mean by HV lol... and no clue what that sentence is even saying..

What are you giving your free time up for? I can close the shop dont worry about that, I just have to contact 1 of my friends (hes a mod) to close it for me.

Kasrinok

Haha okay, in the meantime I will be watching Nicolas Cage films and talking to my friends on KHI.. oh I forgot I could play poker on facebook lol..

If and when the shop closes, do you wana make another FC, better than this 1? 1 for both of us I guess idk lol

Kasrinok

Alright that would be fine... yeah I guess it would be selfish lol woops

[IMG]http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/6218/aidsbe9.jpg[/IMG] lmao dotn ask I found this image code in the FAQ's section of theforums lol

Kasrinok

The link.. umm idk lol well I can give you this img]http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/6218/aidsbe9.jpg[/img] JUST PUT A [ IN FRONT OF THE IMG] okay hope it works lol

Kasrinok

Well put some up here before we close the shop and FC... make sure to spoiler them so pictures dont take up the whole page.. sorry that bugs me a bit

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
*Comes into room with Darth Vader and a piece of paper, is shoved, and then clears throat* I think that the pic should be burned and deleted and never shown again to any one or thing in the smalaxy... (aww ok ok your choking me to tight) i mean galaxy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back