• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The ETA Uno/Hr Grafix Fanclub

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasrinok

The person's name is L? I dont know lol... okay I wasnt sure if L meant Lancelot in both the vm and on here, glad thats cleared up ^^

Kasrinok

Yes school lol, well I am back now ^^, I guess we need to talk about the shop.. if we close it down then the FC will either have to be closed or just changed to an FC for me.. that sounded selfish =(

Raiko

Come break me down
i can't edit titles. not that i know of.
yes we do need to talk about the shop even though im third in control. its business *serious face*

XD

I wants to change my name to Light but some one's going for Lightning and will get confused. I cant go for L coz that Lance's nickname aswell. I got Siegfried though.

Kasrinok

Okay so your new name is going to be Siegfried? Pretty cool.. I kinda wana change mine but I need premium first and also need to think of 1.

As far as the title goes, all you have to do is edit the first post of the FC and change the title, thats what Face Down did, it use to be Dragoons Hub, go check out their first post ^^

The shop... Im afraid to say this but most likely will close down.. pg hasnt been active much as I can see (not blaming this on you pg, sitll luv ya =D), have talked to vocal in awhile now and we just aren't getting any damn requests...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back