• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The ETA Uno/Hr Grafix Fanclub

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I wish I had some of those programs. I'd make some awesome drawings. Or better yet find a way to use the scanner without my Mom knowing.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
lol, you're basically going, "To Heck With THIS!" and going to do something else. Reminds me of how I was on videogames as a little kid.

Kasrinok

Im looking for a good solid samurai pic, perferably a human subject not a cartoon 1, easy to cutout( rather it be on a solid background), if you can find 1 either post it on here in [spoilers*] (paste image code here) [/spoilers] (dont put the *) or just send it to me in a pm thank you ^^

Kasrinok

Lol sorry, I had to go to bed... I was really tired. I might remake a SotW sig later after work.. just because Danoota entered and she GOOD!

Kasrinok

Most likely, still young and have alot of energy.. went to bed at 2am, woke up at 11am, think I have enough sleep lol. I just hope I can work on 1-2 sigs later ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back