• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Escape

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
Re: The Escape (Still accepting)

Tycho had decided to crash on the couch in Jack's office. He had been asleep most of the day, and was quite content to be in such a state. But this was not to last.

"Mr. Njore," he heard Jack's voice shouting at him. "Get your ass up! Mr. Virgil's just arrived. You should go meet with him."

Tycho rose from the couch, making sure that his sunglasses were on straight, he left for a room further down the hallway, lighting himself another cigar. When he arrived at the room, he entered (again without knocking. In this room, there was a young boy, and a strict, official looking man. Damn, this guy might ruin my fun. At least I'm getting 4 million bucks out of the job.

He approached the man as he took another puff on his cigar. "Mr. Virgil? Tycho Njore at your service," he said, exhaling smoke into Virgil's face as well.

Tanna looked around at the other people in the cave with her. She had been day dreaming, and decided that she ought to be polite. "So, my name's Tanna, what are your names?"

Amalthea

When in doubt: C4.

"Are you with the Government, or not?"

"I'm a Seer," Alice repeated taking in the confused look on the other girl's face. "It means I can see things that are coming. I saw you all escaping, so I knew I would be able to get out as well. And if I were with the government, I wouldn't be here, standing in the rain, trying to find a silly cave with a silly fire in it that I've been seeing for the past three nights."

She gasped for breath as she turned to the boy who had showed up with them.

"And you," she said simply. "You're the one that started all this. Thank you."

She could feel a blush creeping on her cheeks now that she'd said her piece and was out of things to say. She cast her eyes down and stared at the ground for a few silent moments.

"In all honesty," she said after a moment, feeling tears trying to escape her eyes. "I was hoping I could find someone out here who could help me..."

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards

Rose crossed her arms defensively as the Seer explained herself. I'll try to think things through before tackling people again... She told herself mentally, and said, "Obviously, we are all here to help one another--as bad as it is to be in such a big group, united we stay strong."

Personally, she'd prefer to avoid getting close with anyone, but as she said, together they stood somewhat of a chance...

-----------------------------

Bryson coughed, waving smoke out of his face. "Er...I'd like to think so." he admitted in response to Mr. Virgil, coughing slightly as he looked at the smoker. "Smoking kills." He stated, bitterly remembering that his father had also been a heavy smoker.

Last edited:

Amalthea

"Yeah," Alice whispered. "United..."

She stared at the ground as another vision flickered past her eyes.

The fire in the cave. The fire goes out. Screaming. Crescent moon in the sky. Red blood pooling on the floor of the cave in the darkness. The sound of running footsteps.

Then it ended as abruptly as it had begun. She gasped as her eyes came back into focus and she stared around her.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards

First she looked like she was about to cry.

Then she lost focus.

Now she looks confused.

What is up with this girl?

"...are you alright?" Rose asked with a raised eyebrow, unsure whether or not to be concerned over Alice's little act.

Last edited:

Amalthea

"We need to get out of these woods before-," Alice couldn't finish her sentence. "Something's goind to happen tonight. Someone's going to get hurt, unless we can get out in about...three hours..."

Yeshallbeasgods

"Something's goind to happen tonight. Someone's going to get hurt, unless we can get out in about...three hours..." Zane gently put his hand on her shoulder and nodded, smiling appreciatively.

"So we'll move out before then, let's see how everyone's doing." Zane said as he headed back inside, overhearing Tanna. He was glad some of her harsh attitude had disappeared.

"So, my name's Tanna, what are your names?"

"My names Zane, but most everyone knows that by now. Alice says there's some trouble heading our way. Looks like TSY is willing to risk braving this storm to come after you guys. I have a better hideout further out, a bit up the mountains. TSY hasn't found it yet to put it under surveillance so we should be safe there. Whoever wants to come better get up and about now."

Mayana smiled a bit towards Tanna and nodded. She wondered what this girl was thinking about all of them piled up in this cave so close to the enemy.

"I'm Mayana." She introduced and looked back to Reiner and Capell, still felling awkward about the help she was getting from the two boys. She listened as Zane spoke and felt horrible. She would slow them down now.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards

Rose rolled her eyes, but the wheels were whirring in her head as she listened to them.

There's no way we can move this many people and not get noticed.

She clucked her tongue as she thought--there were a few options, but not many that would serve useful. On one hand they could all more together anyway, and simply fight those who followed. On the other hand they could split up, but only Zane knew where the hideout was.

Giving a great sigh, Alice walked in with her hand raised. "I...have an idea," she mumbled, looking at the ceiling. "There's simply no way we can all move together and not get caught," She started looking at each of them. "...We set up a decoy a couple of miles away, then the rest can follow Zane to the hideout-thing."

Rose paused, and added, "I'll go," She stated, rather than suggested, "So hurry up and get ready, I'm leaving."

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org

--- TSY ---
Headquarters

Mr. Virgil saw him entering and listened to what he said and coughed a little when he exhaled smoke in his face. He had read this one was especially a difficult one, but this was no problem to him after all the kind of monsters he met in the past. He quickly moved his hands to the cigar, and closed tightly his finger on the tip, it was slightly painful but in a matter of few seconds the cigar was off.

“Glad to have you at my service.” He said with a small smile “Be careful and follow your comrade’s advice, smoking kills, not to add the smoke could alert the security, what I’d obviously prefer we avoid for now.” he said and turned to Bryson immediately, not giving Njore more importance for now “I get it that it wasn’t done in good ways. What a shame…” he answered him “Fine then. Capturing them will be longer than expected… What is their last known position following satellite’s data?”

Amalthea

Alice looked at Rose, tilting her head, trying to figure out how such a pretty girl could be so...brave. She felt kind of bad for being the one to make these people, these kids, leave the first place any of them had felt safe. She wanted to do something to help.

"Rose," she called after the girl walking out of the cave. "Wait. I want to help you. I may be quiet...and shy...but I can fight. I've been known to be deadly."

She felt a blush creeping up on her cheeks as she stared at the floor and waited for Rose's answer.

Awards

Capell analysed the situation. It was a good plan, but he worried how they would get to the hideout. He decided not to dwell on it and focus on following Zane. Capell then noticed the worried look on Mayana's face and realised that she wouldn't be able to walk there on her own. "Mayana, I can carry you if you want. you aren't that heavy. you can ride on my back". Capell reached out his hand, waiting for an answer with a goofy smile on his face.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards

Rose uncrossed her arms and placed them on her hips, looking at the girl with her crimson eyes. There wasn't much time, they should act quickly...and...I'm not too sure. She admitted mentally, and replied, "Your power can help them." she told her, trying to ensure the best solution possible. It would've been a lot better if she could control those visions... "Are you sure?"

--------------

"South, towards the forest." Bryson replied, leaning back in his chair as he focused on Virgil. "What are your orders?"

Amalthea

Alice blushed as Rose looked her over and cast her eyes down.

I can do this. She just another girl. She told herself.

"I'm positive," she replied, raising her head to look Rose square in the eyes. "I guess I didn't tell you how I escaped...that wasn't the first time I killed a man with my bare hands..."

Sora RE+Mixed

Reiner was starting to worry. That girl Alice said they had three hours to get out of here, or someonewas gonna get hurt. Not that he wasn't scared or anything, but the idea of getting hurt didn't sound appealing to him. Two of the girls were planing to go out as decoys while the rest escaped. He din't think it would help if hey all moved out as a crew. Instead it should be broken up into groups, covering more area, giving a chance to give warning to the others if anything went down. He decided to suggest it to Zane.

Yo Zane, I have an idea. Since the girls are gonna pose as decoys, and they want you to move us out, shouldn't we split the group up to cover more area. I don't mean like split up a lot, only a few feet, where we can still see each other, but have enough distance as to not bring attention to the others.

Reiner was only a little certain his plan would fly, since splitting up the team isn't a good idea, but some distance between the groups might be useful.

Yeshallbeasgods

"So hurry up and get ready, I'm leaving." Zane did a double take before his features hardened.

"Are you two completely insane? We're teenagers and TSY has a whole battalion at their disposal. Imagine if a sharpshooter dosed you with tranquiliser, you'd be out like a light and not know what hit you until you woke up in one of their cells." Zane finished suddely, silently fuming still. He had forgotten how reckless some people could be and he had to stand firm to protect everyone here.

"I'll note, that I don't agree with this. It would be a chilly day in hell when I would agree, but do as you will." Zane glanced at Reiner and shook his head.

"I prefer we stick together a few feet could change alot. It might give any soldier a chance to take us out one by one and while we're distracted going those severl feet, they take another one of us out. At least if we're close by everyone, it someone falls we jsut pick them up and march on."

"Umm, you wouldn't mind? I might slow you down some..." Mayana said as she slowly took his hand and smiled back to him. He'd always been nice to her since they had met but she really didn't want to be a pest, not to Capell or anyone here.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards

Rose rolled her eyes (again)--as if Zane actually cared about her well-being. They only just met, and barely knew each other.

"It was a suggestion, oh great leader." She snapped. "I didn't see anyone else coming up with any bright ideas before that."

She scoffed and leaned against the wall, falling silent. Obviously if the Great Zane didn't agree, it simply could not be done.

Sora RE+Mixed

Reiner knew it wasn't gonna go down well. He was already causing some disruption, and that was not needed now was to stick together.

Sorry Zane, it was a pretty dumb idea and I should have thought it through first.

He knew Zane was sort of upset...

"Umm, you wouldn't mind? I might slow you down some..."

Reiner heard Mayana talk again, and he read her thoughts, and he noticed that she was not confident, and that she didnt wanna be a bother.

Hey, don't worry about it. We'll be fine, as long as we stick together.

Deep down inside, Reiner hoped that things would result how he hoped they would.

Awards

"would I mind?" Capell said in disbelief. "There is no way in hell I am going to leave you here! dont even think about it. Capell picked up Mayana and hoisted her on his shoulders. "Besides, I need the exercise". He said, with the same goofy smile on his face.

Last edited:

Amalthea

Alice looked down at her feet, searching with her mind's eye for anything that could help them. Anything at all.

Then she saw her...The girl with purple hair, coming up the mountainside. Searching for them. She wanted to help...someone...

"Um...," Alice spoke up suddenly. "Someone's coming."

Everyone stared at her for a moment, and she could feel her cheeks glowing red...again.

"It's not anyone bad," she said quickly. "She wants to help us...I think..."

________________________________________________________________________________

Siri was climbing the mountainside with no problem. Any of the lesser agents would have a problem with it, but she was used to this kind of thing. She was using her power now to keep the rain off of her and to pull the wind to her so she could hear whatever was ahead. She followed the sounds of soft conversation up the hill. Finally the cave came into view.

She knew there were telepaths among the escapees, though she didn't know which ones, but either way she was careful to hide her true thoughts.

"Hello," she called out as she got closer to the mouth of the cave.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards

Rose's eyebrows pointed down, and she turned to leave the cave. "I'll go check, get everyone ready." She stated, looking at Zane. "Is that alright, oh great leader?" she asked sarcastically, not anticipating an answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back