• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Escape

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Seeing as there was only one left and Mayana had chickened out, Rose shot at the last one, landing a bullet right inbetween their eyes. "Come on." she muttered to the girl, pulling her up by the arm. "We're done." she told Alex.

"It's kill or be killed." she told Mayana bluntly, reloading her gun before putting it back in its holster, and she swiftly started to walk back towards their temporary 'base'.

---

Bryson blinked a few times, and saw it was dawn. "Aw, man..." he yawned, shaking Nami. "Time to go--" he started, and stopped as he heard gun shots. "...someone's having fun."

Yeshallbeasgods

TSY

“Unknowingly to himself he is equipped with tracking devices inside his own blood and is giving us the exact location of his entire bunch of little friend. Like you can see I have the situation under control, thus why I have to forbid you to run after them in the forest. You can take part to the operation in town if you wish though.”

"That's fine, I'll tag along." Miss Parker said, frowning deeply. She didn't like to be told that someone was 'forbidding' her to do something. She reached past him and pressed the button to start the elevator again.

"Can we be sure that the boy doesn't know what's going on? Or that he won't tell them if he does?"

Forest

"It's kill or be killed."

Mayana still felt sick, despite what Rose said. Besides that, she doubted TSY would kill them. They needed the teens to badly. They had all been there for half their lives, TSY had alot of data on them. They wouldn't want to start entirely over with a new batch of kids.

"They'll still come after us, no matter how many people we might kill."

--------------------------------------------------

"...someone's having fun."

"Well, we can't let them steal all the fun, now can we?" Nami said, grinning as she stretched out. Her clothes were dry now but the mud was caked on them so her clothes were stiff. She stood up and started to walk around, getting feeling back into her legs.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
--- TSY ---
Lift

[FONT=&quot]He laughed a little as she asked if it was possible he knew and says the others; it was impossible and he was going to say it, but he didn’t intend on speaking of Raine’s failsafe inside of the boy, a device that can throw 100 000 Volt through his body and stop him to do about anything.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“No, don’t worry at all about this.” He said “Even with the greatest will of the world, you cannot know what’s in your blood, can you?” he said and smiled “And in the impossible hypothesis he’d say it to other, what would they do? Take all of his blood out of him? Nah, the plan is perfect. Don’t worry Miss Parker.”[/FONT]

Amalthea

When in doubt: C4.
"I'll make sure you all stay safe."

Alice nodded numbly, another tear escaping her eyes. She hated crying, but she couldn't stop herself now. She held in the sobs, but the tears just started running freely.

"But somebody's going to get hurt," Alice whispered. "I've seen it. I just hope it changes...."

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Siri watched as Ari walked away, not sure what to do with herself. She knew Virigil didn't really care about her and that he never had. She stood alone in the hallway for a moment the ducked back into the room where she had strapped down the small girl.

Siri quickly untied the girl then sat down in a chair beside the table to wait for the girls to wake up.

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Ex-President of the Galaxy
Website
lolomg.roflforum.net
Lucian stood alone in the woods. He was cold and he felt like no one wanted him. He grew angry. Lucian wanted to be wanted. As he grew angry he transformed. His body molded itself into a giant gorilla. He grabbed the nearest tree and ripped it from the ground. He tossed the tree into the air and it landed amidst the other trees. Lucian jumped from tree to tree, the trees breaking and cracking under his vast weight, looking for someone, anyone.

Last edited:

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Website
lolomg.roflforum.net
Lucian stopped and Turned around. He saw a boy standing there all alone like him. He jumped back and landed next to the boy with a crash. He leered down at the boy and spoke: "What do you want?"

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Website
lolomg.roflforum.net
Lucian was getting mad at this puny boy. He growled and transformed into a very large Python. He slithered up to the boy and said in a hiss.

"I don't want to sssssit down, I would much rather crussssh you to dussst." He said.

He reared back and let out a hiss and striked out at the boy with his large fangs.

Razputen

Somewhere out there beyond the sea somewhere.
Tycho laughed as the blod flowed from his leg "now i only wanted to talk...but if thats how you want it"
he leaped on top of the snake staBBing the blade in and quickly turning it into a hook to stay on. "Woo! this is just like a roller coaster!"

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
Walking with Rose and Mayana Alex started to wonder something why did he get a funny fe..... he had to be near them it felt like it.

"Guys stop dont you feel that like somethjings eating at your abilities like when when we fought... Byrsons near" Alex said to Rose meaning that Nami wasnt to far off either.

"Mayana your pretty fast I want you to run that to the left get to the others and tell Alice that they need to leave immedaitely okay" Alex said as he looked at Rose.

"Think we can take um this tiume they almost won last time.. I will take on Bryson if you dont want to if not I will handle Nami" Alex said waiting for a awsner.

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Website
lolomg.roflforum.net
Lucian turned into a bird and flew from the fight. They were getting no where with the struggle so it soon lost its fun. He Flew into a clearing and turned back into himself. He sat down and rested for while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back