• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Escape ~OOC~ {Reopened; Accepting new members}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amalthea

When in doubt: C4.
Re: The Escape (Sign-up/OOC)

Umm...that pic's my sig, but of course no wings. Can I??? Please???

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org

I am pretty sure Yeshallbeasgods allow everyone to join as long as they follow the rules, so I think you can.

Though from what I know, she won't know her full name.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards

Are we limited to just the powers there?

And I think I'll help Rufus with a Government person.

Awards

Are we limited to just the powers there?

And I think I'll help Rufus with a Government person.

it would appear not. although you should have only one. and the powers can evolve over time.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards

No I mean, the powers listed there--are those the only ones we can pick?

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org

From what I understood, yes for now, but Yeshall said that she maybe had ideas for power evolution or even brand new type of powers.

Amalthea

When in doubt: C4.

Name: Alice (Also called the Fairy)
Power: Premonition
Appearance:
Alice_by_Rinian.jpg

Personality: Usually quiet, but in a brooding kind of way. Wary of strangers, but fiercly protective of friends. Around friends she can be more talkative and playful, even hyper at times. Her moods change as often as the weather. Most people think of her as weak because she looks so small, but actually she can be a fierce fighter.
History: Taken by TSY at the age of eight, she doesn't remember a thing from before that time. She was kept in a center for unstable youths (crazy house for kids), where she learned to hide whenever she had a premonition. Since her capture, she has learned a few different types of martial arts.

Watcha think???

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards

Alright, alright...I'll bite, then.

Name: 'Rose' (she doesn't know her name)

Power: Mind control

Appearance:
AnimeRoseGirl.jpg

Personality: Rose tends to be withdrawn as she is very on edge since losing her memory. Nontheless she is easily flustered and tends to be talkative at times.

History: [Booo.] At the age of sixteen, Rose lived with her parents and her brother, Bryson. One day whilst driving home as a family in a stormy night, another car colided head-on with theirs, and all front passengers were crushed and killed. Rose awoke alone on the same street with her clothes torn and an enourmous headache. Having no idea who she was or how she had gotten there, she merely brushed herself off and wandered around. Before leaving the site, she stepped on a silver locket, which when she opened it had a picture of her and her brother in it. She decided to find the 'boy in the picture' and made it her mission.
A few days afterwards she managed to get a job at a hotel and discovered she could read people's minds. Wondering how she got that gift, she collected her paycheck and left, and is now wandering about.

Other: Rose has no idea who she is or where she's from. She got her 'name' from one of the employees, who described her as a rose--beautiful but prickly. This is due to her nervousness on not knowing who she is.

-----------------------

Government Person:

Name: Bryson

Power: Power Cancellation (gasp!)

Appearance:
Guy1.jpg

Personality: He doesn't flaunt his status, and is rather flirty when it comes to the opposite gender. Nontheless he always keeps his cool.

History: [See Rose's bio] After the car crash, Bryson dragged his sister out and begged her to wake up, only to find she had a concussion. The Government then stepped in, speaking of a 'gifted' one. Not knowing what exactly was going on, he surrendered himself on the condition that his sister be left alone, and so they left her behind as a result.
Now he works for the Government.

Other: Bryson's only working with the government to protect his sister. He found out his power the moment of the car crash.

Last edited:

Yeshallbeasgods

Excellant characters guys and I wish I had gotten back sooner. Since more people have gotten interested, I will post the other powers. So if you haven't introduced your character yet and wish to change their powers, do so now.

*innocent look* And where have I seen Alice before? Haha, love how you fit her into The Escape.

Last edited:

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards

Yeah, they're twins. :]

edit: YES you got the power I wanted for Bryson! And I'm debating on changing Rose's...

Chromatic

Become
Awards

Regarding the Power Cancellation: Let's say that Tycho used his Self Manipulation to alter his skin to be nigh impenetrable. Since he's technically not using it AGAINST an opponent, but rather ON himself, would the Power Cancellation not affect him?

Yeshallbeasgods

Well, put it this way, borrowing a couple characters for this, Bryson use using Power Cancellation and making it a sort of wavelength around him and Tycho does this and comes in contact with him. It would affect him making him more vulnerable as long as Bryson stays in contact with him. Depnding on the energy Bryson would be willing to exert, he could spread the field wide enough to affect someone without coming in contact with him.

Added to that, I would say that he'd haveto know what Tycho was doing before he can use it so it'd take a bit for a teen who has never run into anything like this before.

Rhetorical situation obviously since both have connections with the government but plausible in all case. I was just to lazy to pull generic names like Bob and Joe outta my head.

Last edited:

Chromatic

Become
Awards

makes sense.

On a random note, and not to bash the person who came up with the name Zane, I've always felt that that was a rather weak name (on the creativity meter). You can go ahead and bash me for the names i've come with though! I don't mind.

Yeshallbeasgods

Haha! I don't mind, Zane was just a quick name I came up with for his character. The picture stuck out as the boy I wanted for a character but no names would come to me so I stuck him with Zane. Bash his name all you want but just don't insult him to his face in the rp XD

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards

lmao yay Bryson. <3

So when can I start posting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back