• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Escape ~OOC~ {Reopened; Accepting new members}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aliahya

Bronze Member
Re: The Escape (Sign-up/OOC)

what kind of clothing does Ari wear?

Id just assumed the prisoners would wear like prisoner clothes. like white jumpsuits. or something that makes them stand out from the rest of the gov. And makes them all the same. Or sumthing along those line. BUT if where not doing that i'll edit my temp

Aliahya

Bronze Member

lol how is Ari gonna get those cuffs?

Cuff what?

Cuffs off? Well i was thinkin like people with object manipulation could learn to unlock it, i dunoo it could be practice for them could come in handy for future events.

Cuffs on? Read first post, Sciencist man put one on her before she knocked him down

ALSO

Theres not exactly a complication, i mean they've already escaped from the containment centre now what?

Yeshallbeasgods

A suggestion: I think it would be better to allow for powers outside of psychic based abilities.

Actually, I have some ideas for some form of evolution and even new powers but I'd like to see how it lifts off now without them.

As for the prisoner uniform, that does seem like TSY would stick them all in some wierd outfit to distinguish the kids.

For escaping, you can be in the midst of escaping the compaoud or running from teh guards outside it. I haven't decided where Mayana is so if anyone is in the compund still escaping, maybe they can free her from her cell? XD

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org

Name: Damon Virgil
Known as: Mr. Virgil
Power: None
Appearance:
virgil.jpg

Personality: Mr. Virgil is someone pretty serious in work, social. He is respectful toward his superiors, like to tease his equals and from serious to cold to those inferior to him in the hierarchy. He is very intelligent and is generally loyal, even though he can switch side between the government's personality to support if his personal interest commands so. He is very selfish and has few morals.
History: Mr. Virgil worked for the government in others country to search for more potential gifted children who could enter the program. He has from time to time stopped to the headquarter, and while the children may have spotted him once or twice, it is unlikely they know anything or even have clear memories of him.

Upon the mass break out of those children, or rather teens now, the TSY called Mr. Virgil for he finds the children and takes them all back to the TSY, at any cost. He then lead a team specialized for finding them and has at his disposal large mean to act, offered by the government.
Other: Mr. Virgil hopes to take the head of the TSY someday - unlike the government, the TSY do not have to pass through elections and is permanent in its action, this being a way to get power for him.

My governement agent. Let me know if anything is wrong in his profiile, etc.

Chromatic

Become
Awards

I'll give this a chance. is it still up for new members?

Name: Tanna
Power: Object Manipulation. As her power advances, she'll learn to create golems, animate beings composed of inanimate material.
Appearance: Click Here
Personality: Quiet, and somewhat slow warming up to people. If she doesn't like a person, she'll show it in some way or another.
History: At home, Tanna's parents were rarely around, and Tanna almost always alone at her house. Because of this, she grew to be self sufficient at an early age. She was shocked when she discovered her object manipulation. She learned of her power when she was trying to cook dinner for herself. The pot that she was trying to get was too high on the shelf, and she had nothing to stand on. As she reached out for the pot, it fell off from the shelf into her hands (even though it was placed away from the edge of the shelf.

TSY happened to have a scouter in the area, who looked through the window to see this event occur. The man broke into the house, and kidnapped Tanna before she could defend herself.

After 8 years in the TSY compound, she has decided to make her escape, using the escape of others as to her advantage.

Other:
Wears a beanie cap (not in her appearance.

Name: Tycho Njore (a human with powers that is has been brought in by TSY as a bounty hunter to capture the escapees)
Appearance: Click here
Power: Self Manipulation (this is an off shoot of object manipulation) Rather than the ability to manipulate objects around one's self, he possess the power to alter the physical and chemical properties of anything containing his own DNA, and hold control over it. This power has a wide range of uses, such as growing extra limbs, and cell regeneration (among others that he's yet to discover).
Personality: Depends on what he's doing. He can be calm and easy going when relaxed, but when he's on the job, he comes off as being someone who's been completely mentally derailed, and hard to predict.
Bio: Tycho was born to a single mother, and started showing signs of his power at the age of three. Around this time, his mother married to a man she had been working with for a few years. But the man wasn't about to father a bastard child.

Tycho's step father took every opportunity to abuse the boy, and kept his mother away from him for hours on end, thus destroying the caring environment that she had created for her son. Eventually, his mother attempted to stand between her husband and her son, and stop the abuse. But the husband merely shouted that she was an ungrateful whore, and started to beat her as well.

Tycho, infuriated by the man's actions, inadvertently formed his arm into a sword like object, and stabbed his step father through the back. After helping his mother, he realized that his presence would simply lead her to more troubles, and ran way.

He lived on the streets for only two weeks, when a CIA agent caught him using his powers. The agent took him in, and trained him to control his powers. At the age of 18, Tycho departed from the home of the agent, and began to make a living as a mercenary.

Battle Theme: Click Here

Last edited:
Awards

holy shit! making golems? sword arms? Capell has trouble keeping an apple afloat. DX

Awards

1) the golems come as Tanna's powers develop more.

2) The sword arm guy is in his mid twenties, and as developed his ability more.

lol i know, Capell should be able to lift heaver stuff later, and perhaps create small telepathic shields.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back