• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Epitaph of Twilight, Part 2: A .hack// RP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
(((See what Summer boredom can do to an RPer when her forums are down? I think this is my longest post EVER.
NOTE: this is a revival of an old rp that didn't take)))

The Epitaph of Twilight, Part 2: A .hack// RP

It has been 7 years since the last Hero of Twilight, Shugo, had come to ‘The World.’ Of his party members, only Mireille and Komiyan, now with yet another character, remain inside the game on a regular basis. Ouka and Hotaru visit from time to time, but neither Rena nor Shugo have logged in for a very, very long time.

A war is brewing in ‘The World.’ Like many, it began small. Since the disbandment of the Crimson Knights 2 years before the Dot Hackers, the players have been unhappy with their seeming 'replacements', CCcorp Executives, the Cobalt Knight Brigade. Unlike the Crimson Knights, who were forced to rely on Diplomacy and Skill rather than upon Brute Force and Threats, the Cobalt Knights’ powers as system administrators caused them to be far less tolerant of any form of protest. Like many before, the Cobalt Knights have begun to be corrupted by their absolute power. By refusing to examine their own abuses of power and interrupting all contact between players and CCcorp, they have begun a takeover. They have begun attempts to expand and tame the numbers of Data Bugs still roaming ‘The World.’ Aura and Zefie, unable to contact either Kite or Shugo, locked from ‘The World’ by the Knights, must rely on a new group of adventurers, linked and yet separate of the old. This is their story.

You are a player in ‘The World.’ Eventually, you will be part of this new group, Aura’s chosen. For now, some of you are simply irked at the Cobalt Knight Brigade. Some of you hate them with the passion of a thousand burning suns. Some of you couldn’t care less. Whatever the situation, this is the next chapter in ’The Epitaph of Twilight.

Rules:
You may have up to 2 characters
No Godmoding
No Powerplaying
I don't care about romance. I like it. But nobody wants to see you try to screw someone in an online game! use common sense.
Be reasonable with abilities.
You can have ONE effect, like death or skill drain.
DEATH DOES NOT MEAN ONE HIT KILL. It means massive damage.
Post ‘Aura’ If you’ve read the rules
We will pick up new armor, abilities and weapons over the course of the RP
I'm limiting to 2 per class type... no having 12 werewolves or something....
First to PM me can have Data Drain, but NOT at the beginning
we can also have ONE hacked character with 2 classes
PM me to be an original character from one of the series.
If you're a wearwolf, you were originally a different class. Put that in your template, and you can use both class weapons.
If you're bio is not up to snuff, I reserve the right to tell you to fix it or get out.
I'm a picky fem-mutt, so deal with it.

The Caracter classes and corresponding weapons are are:
Wavemaster - Magic, Staffs
Blademaster - One Sword
Twin Blade - Two Daggers
Wearwolf - Brass Knuckles, Brute Force, Transformation
Long Arm - Halberds, Spears, Lances,
Fighter - Brass Knuckles, Brute Force,
Heavy Axe - Large Axes,
Heavy Blade - 2-Handed Swords, Katana's,

Template:
Player Name: (Out of World)
User Name: (In World)
Character Class:
Weapon:
Armors: (optional)
Approx. Level: (Werewolves on more than 55, other classes, no more than 40)
Full List of Abilities: (including level, element, physical/magical, type and name)
Special Effect: (if applicable)
Appearance Online:
Personality: (On and Offline)
Bio: (On and Offline)

I'll be a wearwolf and Mirielle. posting templates in a bit.

Last edited:

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
First Character:
Player Name: Meilin Miyako Kimura
User Name: Arani
Character Class: Werewolf (Classchanged from: Wavemaster)
Weapon: Bronze Fist/Apocalypse Rod
Armors: Fox Crest, Wings, Chaos Gauntlets, Lucky Shoes OR Ninja Socks,
Approx. Level: 52
Full List of Abilities: (including level, element, physical/magical, type and name)
Rig Saem – Strengthen – Recover HP gradually for a time
Rig Geam – Strengthen – Recover SP gradually for a time
Ola Repth – Healing - +400 HP to all party Members
Rip Maen – Healing – Revives the dead
Ranki Lei – Weaken - Confuses a monster
MeAni Kruz - Magic - 2 - Dark
(While Wavemaster)
Wryneck – Summon – 1 - Dark
MeAni Rom - Magic - 2 - Dark
OrMeAni Zot - Magic - 3 - Dark
(While Werewolf)
Gan Smash - Earth - Physical - 3
Rai Destroyer - Lightning - Physical - 2
Special Effect: No Damage (when using lucky shoes), Critical (When using Ninja Socks)
Appearance IRL:
meilin.jpg

Appearance Online:
Meilin00.jpg

Likes: Rare Items, Aqua, Boney, Poison, and Snakey Grunties, Stat-Up items, Leveling up, Guys, Balmung, and Ouka
Dislikes: Weak PKs, PKKs, Hypocrites, Knights
Personality: Cold to strangers, prefers to work alone)
Bio: Meilin is a girl of high stature, AKA, her parents are rich as hell. She always gets the upgrade packs the day of release and she even beta'd the original version. Her Uncle worked for CCCorp before he died, but he never told anyone the insane things he saw working there. Who knows? He might've left clues to the Epitaph.
Meilin is an Anti-Social person by nature, preferring the company of her pets and two close friends to the social butterfly life her parents lead. She finds her parents constant trips and parties tedious, and she plays "the world" as a way to pass the time, a way to gauge her own stregnth and disipline.
She DISPISES the knights because they’re attacking PKers. They tried to get her once, but it didn’t work. She Pk’s for items once in a while, as she’s a rare hunter. She runs her own website and knows her way around mods and hacks. IRL, she’s a martial arts master, blackbelting in every martial art she took. Balmung and Ouka are her heroes. She once saw them fight in an event tournament and decided right then and there to surpass them one day.
(to be continued)

Second character:
Player Name: Mirei
User Name: Mirielle
Character Class: Wavemaster
Approx. Level: 77
Appearance: http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b109/Meilin1/Dot Hack/mireille.gif
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b109/Meilin1/Dot Hack/mireille1.jpg
Personality/Bio: A hyperactive daughter of Mistral, Mirielle is a fun-loving character and a prodigy. She began playing at age 3 as a rare hunter. Intrigued by Kite's bracelets and the avatars of the Dot Hackers, she joined Shugo, Ouka, Hotaru and Rena on their quest. Now, she's a career Rare Hunter who's collected an amazing amount of items held in her special storehouse in Mac Anu, a rare item in itself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back