• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the enigmatic man idenity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight

???? i could have sworn someone said Nomura said he was the other side of ansem

Cetramarius

Website
www.reager.no
when are you goofs gonna get it into your heads that the ff characters do not have anything to do with the storyline, they arent leading anything, they are just there, on the way.
Sephiroth has a wing, his huge masamune, his very long hair, a coat that points out 3 feet on each side, those things wouldnt do good under a cloak

N

Neko

I agree. It would be quite painfull to have wings hidden beneath a cloak due to the nerve-system. It would get annoyingly painfull. Plus, The Masume would be a major stick-out from the cloak. His outfit would also stick out alot from beneath the cloak. So, It couldn't be Seph. :S

TruKeyholder7

ok in ASAS or DD the guy sitting down by the water tells the other guy almost the same thing that EM told sora. in Final Mix(you look just like him). but in ASAS or DD the guy tells the other guy (he looks just like you) so that must mean that EM is in ASAS or DD. and that the guy in the other hood is BHK. cause i think that BHK is non other then Sora's twilight side! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

N

Neko

Oh, so your talking about the character with the hair over his face? The same one seen in the Deep Dive trailers?

If so, then yes, you are correct. that is Sora's other half or so to speak. Since in the original DD trailer near the end he says "you look just like him." and multiple times in the DD trailer you can see he has light colored hair. I'm going to try and get a few screen shots from the original to proove this. One frame in particular that is enough proof.

XxWhiteLightxX

unknowndualkey said:
i dunno i only heard it was sephiroth oh yeah heard he gets two broad swords that are reveled in the game along with his identity

Where the hell are you getting this stuff?! This is the first time I've ever heard anything so crazy!

helios

Bronze Member
Well in ASAS i think that its BHK and Riku that are talking and Riku says he looks just like u and hes talking to BHK why would riku look like sora he dosent and i think that part leads to where they are in the city b/c riku mickey and BHK are there.But sephiroth is most likely
not 2 appear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back