• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~The Enigmatic Man~ Challenge to Sephiroth2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikken Omnious

Hey all, just trying out this new character i made, I thought that sepiroth2 deserved to have the first fight against this new character, so he can name the location.

Name: Enigma

Appearance: His appearance and attire consist of a black leather jacket with two long pieces of leather attached to the back of the jacket that form a coat tail and they flow smoothly behind his body. The condition of the jacket indicates that he takes good care of it. A smooth slik downward striped white undershirt that is unbuttoned enough that it exposes his chest a little covers his torso. Black jeans cover his bottom half, tucked into a pair of caramel coloured combat boots. His black, long ragged hair decends to his shoulders. His face has deep chisled features with black eyes. His body is well toned, muscular and olive tanned.

Personality: This man is a person of many faces, his personality can differ between anything. His personality is more or less a complete assimilation of all possible emotions. Yet even within this mass of conflicting thoughts and feelings, the being known as Enigma is someone to be clearly reckoned with. His one true goal, the absolute pursuit of specific and powerful emotions in certain individuals, and even though his mind and body is full of said emotions he has acquired over his life, Enigma knows that he could never stop, not really, until that one day when his body finally allows him to rest from his never ending thirst.

Abilities:

~Emotions~
Emotions are quite a powerful thing. Some are good, some are incredibly bad, but all are what makes us feel alive in some way or another whether we like it or not. Certain people have learned to use certain emotions as a tool, a weapon that they could use to get their own way, but only a few have ever known of a way to actually use emotions as a real actual weapon.

That is precisely what Enigma has learned to do his entire life, controlling and increasing his power over the many emotions that exist. Better understanding them before finally and eventually learning to harness the power they have over the physical world itself.

Passion: An outburst of strong emotion or feeling

Amusement: The state of being amused; enjoyment

Enthusiasm: Absorbing or controlling possession of the mind by any interest or pursuit; lively interest:

Pleasure: Enjoyment or satisfaction derived from what is to one's liking; gratification; delight.

Eagerness: Keen or ardent in desire or feeling; impatiently longing

Rapture: Ecstatic joy or delight; joyful ecstasy

Relief: Alleviation, ease, or deliverance through the removal of pain, distress, oppression, etc.

Aggravation: Something that causes an increase in intensity, degree, or severity.

Resentment: The feeling of displeasure or indignation at some act, remark, person, etc., regarded as causing injury or insult.

Contempt: The feeling with which a person regards anything considered mean, vile, or worthless; disdain; scorn.

Envy: A feeling of discontent or covetousness with regard to another's advantages, success, possessions, etc

Torment: To worry or annoy excessively

Agony: Extreme and generally prolonged pain; intense physical or mental suffering

Despair: Loss of hope; hopelessness.

Dismay: To break down the courage of completely, as by sudden danger or trouble; dishearten thoroughly; daunt

Remorse: Deep and painful regret for wrongdoing; compunction

Isolation: An act or instance of isolating

Pity: Sympathetic or kindly sorrow evoked by the suffering, distress, or misfortune of another, often leading one to give relief or aid or to show mercy

Anxiety: distress or uneasiness of mind caused by fear of danger or misfortune

Hysteria: An uncontrollable outburst of emotion or fear, often characterized by irrationality, laughter, weeping, etc.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-------------------------------------------------------

This character was created just the other day, so I think its perfect to try it out in a battle. The location for the two will be a large completely deserted old city. So collapsible buildings if enough damage is done but still strong enough for people to go through, that kind of environment. It's also sunny so plenty of light everywhere. You can start whenever you are ready.

Name: Tsern Jörmungandr

Personality: Tsern is always quite calm and collective, never acting until he has both thought it well and truly out, and also figured out the best course of action for the situation. In regards to this, he gives the show when he moves, to be quite laid back and almost drunk judging by the way he throws his arms and body in weird movements, though in truth, he is really just toying with his opponent, until he has no further use for them. However, when in a heated moment of battle, his personality can change slightly, to one of pure emotion. Tsern starts to act quite sadistic and insanely happy whenever he begins to, enjoy, a battle he is in, to the point that he would prefer to, ‘play’, more and more with his opponent directly before he finally destroys and crushes them into oblivion.

Appearance: Standing at almost 7’’, Tsern is one of the tallest Collectors, he has light tanned skin, shoulder length dark black hair which appears more flowing and ruffled, and red piercing eyes, though his most notable feature is that of a large scar that runs down from the top right side of his face, ending upon reaching his nose. His bright deep red eyes are almost hypnotic though one wouldn’t be able to stare too long into them without feeling fear for some unexplainable reason. Wearing a long black slightly ripped trench coat, Tsern also wears a rather formal black suit, with a elegantly set dark purple silk tie. Running up along the length of the suit, are silver buttons completing the appearance that this man is quite important, no matter where he was.

Abilities/Weapons= Sticker/Katana: As Tsern has been shown to prefer to play and toy with his, “prey”, the method for his weapon and abilities are all centered around giving his opponents, the best chance they can in fighting him, until he learns that they are ready to face him for real. For this, his weapon(s) is in fact a simple katana, however, it appears in its initial form as one of the stickers the teenagers have. This sticker is a one of a kind version however, as it can be used multiple times while using in battle allowing Tsern to gain more swords with each use. However once the sticker has been used in one spot, it can not be overlapped again, until it fades away. Apparently quite a swordsman when using his sword, Tsern has shown to be just as deadly when using his ability with said swords.

Sword Strike – One of Tsern’s most basic attacks. To launch it, he must have at least one sword in either of his hands. Using this attack when he wishes to toy with his opponents, and so is quite calm and collective, this state allows Tsern to launch his sword with great speed and precision, almost always hitting its mark.

Jiujiebian (Nine Section Whip) – This attack, is one of the special few that can be used by Tsern both in his calm state and more playful one. Starting off by creating one sword, Tsern swings the bladed weapon before swiftly creating another one, suddenly however, the tip of the first sword will instantly join by some strange force, onto the handle of the second sword, creating the beginnings of a sword trail as both swords work smoothly together.

This process is then further expanded the more swords Tsern joins onto it, making it seem almost unwieldy, even though the Collector remains in complete control of the large weapon. Once it has reached the length of his choice, Tsern will use the whip to strike at his opponents from a distance, each sword link as dangerous as if they were separate, easily able to impale a certain point with the end sword, or to slash and strike many targets with the sides of all sword links. Though the combination of swords make it lethal at long distances, the one flaw in it is how slow the swords can launch, giving opponents a chance to get in close to Tsern if he lets them.

Bladed Wall – This is the beginning of Tserns array of attacks, once his state begins to turn more so onto having more fun with his opponents. Working in very much the same way as his sword whip attack, Tsern instead of launching the collection of swords in a straight line at a certain target, allows the whip to wrap around his body creating something like a reflective barrier, so tightly pact and joined together, that any source of light to hit the mirror dome, will reflect in all manner of ways.

Once Tsern’s state has reached his most sadistic and deranged, the Collector loses the use of his Sticker, but gains the power of the much stronger Tattoo’s, that appear all over his body and especially face, glowing ominously with his stretched twisted grin. While having this power, Tsern needs only to extend his hand openly, before immediately creating as many swords as he wants, though he can call two swords at once from each hand, while also gaining increased strength and speed. All of his attacks become much more dangerous and sadistic, as he still likes to even in this form, to play with his opponents.

Exploding Wave – A much more advanced version of Sword Strike, Tsern clenches his hands into fists causing a build up of some sort of energy, before the man swings his arms opening and releasing the energy from his opened hands, causing many swords to shoot out in many randomly wild directions, even going so far as to impale in concrete in some cases.

Striking Dragons – Doubling the sword whips this time around, Tsern can both extend the whips with more swords while in the middle of battle, while also gaining the ability to disconnect them at any moment, causing them to become quite dangerous if used properly. An example of this would be if the collector disconnect some swords while performing a swing with his whips, the swords would immediately shot and slam into targets rather destructively. Having much more control with this ability, Tsern can coil the long bladed whips around much larger objects before launching them with easy, while also more sadistically, can wrap the blades around his opponents before slowly sliding the bladed edges of the swords into their body, drawing out their pain.

Leviathan - Tsern's most powerful attack and ability appears in the form of a humongous serpent made out of a huge collection of swords, making the giant both incredibly strong against attacks, while also deadly dangerous with the many swords that stick out of the sides of the serpents body. In order to maintain this creature, Tsern however must always be physically touching his creation, or to keep close to it to hold the swords together. With its razor sharp body, the large leviathan can tunnel into buildings and earth almost as if they weren't there. Though this beast is incredibly dangerous, once summoned, Tsern cannot use any of his other attacks without every sword immediately joining with his leviathan, further increasing its power. Whenever wounded, Tsern's beast will use what spare swords it has, to heal its wounds, though this takes time as it is not immediate. However, that does not mean that while it is healing, it is defenseless, as the mighty creature can still attack physically while it heals, though this might in turn further its wounds greatly.

Bio: The strangest feeling you get from seeing Tsern, is that you feel as if you’ve seen him somewhere before. I mean, how many 7 feet tall red eyed men has anyone seen that they can mistake for him. Though this is the strange feeling everyone gets from seeing this giant of a man, that he has become quite mysterious to everyone, including his fellow Collectors. Judging by his clothes, he seemed to be, or maybe still is, quite a wealthy man, though the large scar running down one side of his face, may give some hint as to what had happened to him in a previous life.

Though his life before becoming a Collector is a mystery to everyone except probably to himself, the origins to his scar occurred when his first manifestation of his weapon came to him, while one of the powerful creatures that existed in this world attacked him by surprise, resulting in the rather painful and serious scar over his face.

Before the creature could attack him again though, a strange feeling washed over Tsern. A feeling of anger yet also joy came to him, before he brutally destroyed the monster that attacked him with a large sword seemingly out from nowhere.

Since then though, the Collector has greatly improved his skills and powers, not only becoming one of the most mysterious, but also with gaining the power to be known as one to watch out for.

Rikken Omnious

OOC: hey nice temp glad to see your characters are getting better ^_^

IC:

"uggghh, need more emotions," Enigma gasped as he walked through the broken city, his vision was getting blurry, he needed to feast soon otherwise risk loosing conscienceness. The wind blew softly through the city as if to encourage him to continue with his travel. He lifted his nose, he could smell something on the air, a creature loaded with emotions was nearby he could feel and smell it, the air around him reeked of the stench of it. "MMmggh," He sniffed at the air again, tracking the scent of his prey.

His cloak swishing in the wind behind him, he followed the scent closely till he came across a figure standing right where his prey should be, He also reeked of that smell. He was drawn to it like a bug to an insect zapper. He stared at the man for a moment, before speaking to it in a sharp raspy voice "You reek of that damn stench, That stench ive sought for so long to drink to quench my thirst." He cracked his neck. "Though i assume your not going to make this easy for me."

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
------------------------------------------------

The tall dark haired man continued to have his back turned to Enigma, as the wind blew against the edges of his long black trench coat. Slowly turning around on his left foot until the side of the incredibly tall person was facing Enigma, a brief glimpse of the man's right eye could be seen while his left his left had a long and painful looking scar running down that side of his face. Completing the full turn, Tsern stood full forward facing the new being in his dead city, while his hands remained hidden inside the pockets of his coat, though it remained unbuttoned allowing Enigma to see the rather formal clothes one might find at a ball, that Tsern was wearing.

"You reek of that damn stench, That stench ive sought for so long to drink to quench my thirst." Enigma said towards Tsern as he cracked his neck in anticipation for what was going to happen. "Though i assume your not going to make this easy for me."said the mysterious man which caused Tsern to smile in response. "I suppose I won't. Where would the fun be in sport that is easy?" asked Tsern as a small grin etched across his lips a little, before the man removed both hands from his pockets, his left actually holding something small and paper like in it.

Pressing it gently into his left hands palm, the large man slapped it gently onto the back of his right hand, before swiftly sweeping it off revealing a strange glowing symbol on it. Within a few seconds after revealing this strange drawing, a medium sized sword, a katana, immediately appeared in Tsern's right hand, test gripping it softly before the man stared towards Enigma intently. "I guess I should starts things off, shall I?" Tsern said to Enigma, before the man suddenly threw his sword into the air and just prior to it coming back down on top of him, Tsern caught his weapon before instantly launching it like a missile straight towards Enigma at quite a speed. Though as soon as Tsern had threw his sword, the tall and rather nicely dressed man, had switched hands with the strange piece of paper, creating another symbol on his left hand this time, all while watching ahead of him.

Rikken Omnious

A single word was casually uttered, "Relief," Enigma spun sideways stopped suddenly, the blade passing harmlessly by, just cutting his jacket and his skin slightly. He spun back to where he was previously standing and took a bow towards the man. "Hope I impressed you there. Just so you know that Im not a pushover either," He stood staring at the man for a few minutes before he said "Amusement."

The mans attitude changed completely, the way he was standing changed,he know had his arms crossed. He began to talk, "Ello' there gov'." he said in a heavy english accent with a hint of raspyness in his voice, "You're the one that Resentment was talkin' about. Let's see wha' you got there gov'," He threw his hand out at a piece of steel laying on the ground nearby. "Aggravation." The piece of metal crumpled in places and started to form a pointed edge, "So its a sword fight ya' want eh gov'? well I'll be more than happy to oblige there," He spun the newly formed sword in his hand quite easily, before sliging it over his shoulder. "Well, let's begin shall we?" He lunged at Tsern, sword pointing at his heart.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
--------------------------------------------------

Smiling at the sudden mention of the word, Relief, Tsern watched as Enigma barely just dodged the path of the sword, as it sliced through the back of his cloak and a little of his skin, before impaling itself in the slightly chipped concrete behind him. "Hope I impressed you there. Just so you know that Im not a pushover either," Enigma said to Tsern as the large man smiled and rested the tip of his new sword against the ground. Oh I can see you are no pushover. That was quite an interesting ability you have there. I look forward in seeing much more of it!" said Tsern with a smile as he noticed something strange happen to Enigma, from the way he stood and just the general feeling he gave off.

"Ello' there gov'." the new voice of Enigma said to the large man in a rather heavy english accent, though also having quite a but of raspyness in his voice. "You're the one that Resentment was talkin' about. Let's see wha' you got there gov'," said the english sounding Enigma as he threw his hand out at a piece of steel laying on the ground, possibly a steel girder from one of the heavily collapsed buildings nearby. Saying a new word, this time Aggravation, the piece of metal crumpled in places and started to form a pointed edge, quickly taking on the form resembling that of a sword.

"So its a sword fight ya' want eh gov'? well I'll be more than happy to oblige there," Enigma said to Tsern as he spun the new sword briefly with his hand, before slinging it over and resting it over against his shoulder. "Well, let's begin shall we?" was the last thing the mysterious man said before launching himself right towards Tsern, positioning the tip of his blade in the direction of the tall man's heart. Quickly reacting to the sudden display of abilities from his opponent, Tsern swung his arm holding his second sword into the path of Enigma's weapon, striking it with just enough speed and force to dodge the severe damage that would have occurred if he didn't.

Though even this wasn't enough to completely move out of the way of the attack, as it just grazed and sliced through the side of coat, just brushing against his arm as the large man spun and jumped away from his quick opponent. "Well aren't you full of surprises!" Tsern said to Enigma as he held the sword in his left hand, while the edge of the strange paper could be seen poking out from the side of his grip around the handle. Gently moving his hand back, the tall man swiped the paper yet again over his right hand, on a new clean spot calling forth a third sword, now dual wielding them both as he rested the tips of them on the ground.

"I'm really going to have fun it seems!" Tsern said with a grin as the man pushed himself forward right towards Enigma with increased speed and force, almost as if he was holding back before, striking the first of his swords onto Enigma's while the man shot his second sword right towards the mysterious opponent's sword arm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back