• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

explosion

so at the ending, after all the credits and the little clip at the end, where it shows your stats, are you supposed to just let it sit there and say the end, or are you supposed restart and it gives you a special thing

Macabre

Gold Member
you have to reset.

doesn't give ya anything.

after that,do optional quests,battle sephiroth.

after reseting,when you load up save file,you are back to the save point you saved prior to completion.

DarkeTiger

Website
www.kevan.org
I really hate it how games do that, they should just take you back to the final save point and put some sort of achievement in your diary and you can go and finish side quests or fight the final boss again

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Its the same as KH1, there is absolutely nothing to do in that screen. The older Final Fantasy games used to do that. Like FF7 just has an unlimited rush of stars over and over until you reset. I think KH2 FM+ is different though.

Cloudburst

I think it should be that screen, then make it to where it fades away and a main menu option pops up.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Yep, you either reset after you look at your stats, or just sit there and let the song burn into your mind so you can't think straight. I really don't get what's up with that, it could at least take you back to the opening screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back