• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Ending Look Real?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
The graphics do look like they were at their full potential.

Herb

I wish all the cutscenes had the same graphics as the Opening and Endings of the games.

State

Awards
I wish all the cutscenes had the same graphics as the Opening and Endings of the games.

Maybe the PS3 can do that since the Sora in Soul Calibur looks like the one in the begining intro.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Yeah, it looked pretty realistic alot and I agree, it does look kinda sorta real. Gotta love the graphics they put into the game. :D

Rix

:)
Awards
Yeah.. Kinda... But the Disney characters looked weird though xD

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
I don't think they looked real. They just looked very good.

Infact, their clothes didn't even get wet when they went in the water like...WTF?

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
^ No, they got wet.

I think my favourite part was noticing that Sora's hair defies gravity AND water. XD

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
No, I don't find them realistic. They're very well-detailed and have a certain aesthetic beauty to them, but they're not realistic.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Maybe the PS3 can do that since the Sora in Soul Calibur looks like the one in the begining intro.

Have you seen Assassin's Creed? MGS4? Those games look amazing, and the ingame graphics look the same as the cutscenes do.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
No, I don't find them realistic. They're very well-detailed and have a certain aesthetic beauty to them, but they're not realistic.
I agree with this.
Their faces were...perfect. It was scary. 0_0

They didn't look wet. They looked dry as day.

I don't have any specific screenshots, but I remember there were water droplets on them & their clothes were darker. How else can you show wet clothes? :/

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
i kinda lol'd when sora fell into the water. his hair was like soaking wet for one second, then he shakes his head and it goes back to normal XP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back