• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The ending a tearjerker?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Martine

I cried.. But I always do when I complete games, especially if there's a happy ending like this one.

Awards
The first time, I didn't cry at all. In fact, I don't think I was really paying attention to what was happening. =_='

I was mainly listening to Hikari's singing in the background. It sounded nice ^^

Macabre

Gold Member
nowadays I usually beat the final boss to hear sanctuary the ending version.

DarkHeart63

I think that, if Rku & Sora had stayed on the beach, it would've been cool for a sequel.
Then you could, like, play as them both and go around trying to survive in the darkness while also looking for a way out.

I didn't cry during the actual ending, but I cried during the credits... o_O
Probably because of the song.

But when the credits came on, I had to go eat, and I was all like "OH CRUD, I CAN'T SKIP THEM!! I'M GONNA MISS A CLIFFHANGER, I KNOW IT!!"
But then I finished eating and the credits were still going... Weird.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Yeah. . . I was actually VERY upset with the Kh2 ending. Seriously. . . .umm. . . .we're home now. . . .oh wait. . . .this is kinda boring. . . . .

Apart from the; "AW MAH GAWD! I LYK JUST FINISHD KINGDUM HAURTS TUU!" feeling. I must admitt I was somewhat moved. The story that is Kingdom Hearts, is a beautiful one at that. And the emotions I felt were quite dense.

I got quite emotional from some parts, but the ending was more a sense of fulfillment, less tears of joy.

V

V.A.T.13

KH1's ending made me sad.

KH2, not really. :/

Fighting Roxas is what REALLY made me feel bad.

+:Brandy:+

Website
www.blogger.com
Just curious...When you beat Kingdom Hearts II for the first time, did you get a little teary-eyed? I did, especially when Donald and Goofy glomped Sora :cry:. I didn't expect such a happy ending, especially since Kingdom Hearts I was a cliffhanger.

If you didn't get teary-eyed, how'd you react?

i didn't cry or get really emotional, really.

i was just bummed that i didn't have anything else to play.

SabishiiKokoro

I didn't cry in either of the endings but the first one was sad
The only thing I said during the ending was "OMG ALL THE CHARACTERS IN THIS GAME HAVE BLUE EYES." Which besides Donald, Goofy, and Mickey was kind of true.

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
Yeah, I got choked up. It was happy-choked-up, though, unlike the first one where I actually cried. That was just like, "OMFG, THIS IS SAD."

Oh, and nice avatar, temptation. Haven't seen anything of Wolf's Rain in YEARS. I had a really cool t-shirt, once...*AHEM*

temptation

Yeah, I got choked up. It was happy-choked-up, though, unlike the first one where I actually cried. That was just like, "OMFG, THIS IS SAD."

Oh, and nice avatar, temptation. Haven't seen anything of Wolf's Rain in YEARS. I had a really cool t-shirt, once...*AHEM*

Thanks! And speaking of Wolf's Rain...I love Wolf's Rain! That anime really got me emotional; especially when Toboe died...And Tsume...And Cher & Hubb...and Hige & Blue...and Quent or w/e his name was, and KIBA and CHEZA! :cry:

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
Thanks! And speaking of Wolf's Rain...I love Wolf's Rain! That anime really got me emotional; especially when Toboe died...And Tsume...And Cher & Hubb...and Hige & Blue...and Quent or w/e his name was, and KIBA and CHEZA! :cry:

Lulz, I think you and I have a thing for tragedy. Oh, and I probably shouldn't be adding to the off-topicness, but as you may have guessed, my username's a rip-off of "Toboe." : P

Anyways, the first time I beat KH was at like...midnight, and my brother and my dad had been watching me play for a while, hoping that I'd finally beat the LAST FORM OF ANSEM, so...needless to say, I was already a little tired/exasperated/emotional, so the ending came and I was just gone. Especially when Kairi started to cry in the Secret Place...And in the second game, I'm pretty sure that I was just chillin' in the basement, so I was alone, but I somehow managed to hold back my tears better than in the first game.

K

kingdomfighter5

personally i liked the ending of KH 2 alot. it was an awsome ending when Sora met with his friends again and the fading of Roxas and Namine. I Liked seeing mickey greeting Riku. The song fit in too. I thought that it was overall a much better ending than KH

temptation

Lulz, I think you and I have a thing for tragedy. Oh, and I probably shouldn't be adding to the off-topicness, but as you may have guessed, my username's a rip-off of "Toboe." : P

Anyways, the first time I beat KH was at like...midnight, and my brother and my dad had been watching me play for a while, hoping that I'd finally beat the LAST FORM OF ANSEM, so...needless to say, I was already a little tired/exasperated/emotional, so the ending came and I was just gone. Especially when Kairi started to cry in the Secret Place...And in the second game, I'm pretty sure that I was just chillin' in the basement, so I was alone, but I somehow managed to hold back my tears better than in the first game.

lol, yeah. I know what you mean. KHI's ending was extremely depressing. I was like, "Nooooo, Kairi and Sora are still apart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Definitely! It was an awesome ending, all nostalgic and climatic and stuff.
The combination of Passion and all the happiness about Sora finally coming back home with all his friends, and Sora and Kairi's promise being fufilled, it was a lot of "happy tears" from me. ^^
I think I cried more at the end of KH1, though. That was all "wtf nooooooo!!" tears.

SabishiiKokoro said:
The only thing I said during the ending was "OMG ALL THE CHARACTERS IN THIS GAME HAVE BLUE EYES." Which besides Donald, Goofy, and Mickey was kind of true.

Well that's not all of them is it, lol.

temptation said:
I was like, "Nooooo, Kairi and Sora are still apart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

We all were. :(

Reflection said:
It was an awesome ending, all nostalgic and climatic and stuff.

"and stuff", lol.

no the ending was not sad or anything. i was just waiting for the secret ending.

Valid point, I to was not only motivated by the storyline to complete the game, but the bonus secret trailer at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back