• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The ending a tearjerker?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

temptation

Just curious...When you beat Kingdom Hearts II for the first time, did you get a little teary-eyed? I did, especially when Donald and Goofy glomped Sora :cry:. I didn't expect such a happy ending, especially since Kingdom Hearts I was a cliffhanger.

If you didn't get teary-eyed, how'd you react?

A

Azrael

No reaction really, I really wanted Sora and Riku to stay stuck in the Beach of Nothingness. It would been better for me I guess.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I really didn't have a reaction besides talking to my T.V...Don't ask why. "Mickey's so light!" and "Donald and Goofy are trying to drown you!" that sorta stuff. I was sorta wondering how Donald and Goofy got so big! Donald's eye is bigger than part of Sora's face! o_O

buk boi

I was blank the entire time actually, I just watched it end and i was like "did it actually end" 10 mins later after leaving the game on so long.

safire inthe sky

I was really sad for about 2 seconds, but only because I thought that the series was over because it was a happy ending. then I saw the letter from mickey and what I said at the time were "the freaky armored guys" and everything was all right!

I also wished it would have ended with Sora and Riku on the beach, it just would have made a much better ending

awsemo

dude when i first beat kh2 i got all teary eyed and depressed cause i thought the kingdom hearts series had concluded. at the time i didn't know about any secret ending or anyting

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i didn't find it sad at all. kingdom hearts one's ending was much more sadder than kingdom hearts ii's but didn't cry.

carpet

I felt the ending was like milk flavored milk.
AKA plain and white like my skin.

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Not really, for me it was just more of a 'happy reunion' moment.
The KH1 ending made me more sad, because it's like Sora goes to all this effort to meet and save Riku and Kairi, and then they get separated. AGAIN!

xZora

No reaction really, I really wanted Sora and Riku to stay stuck in the Beach of Nothingness. It would been better for me I guess.
Me too. D: And I didn't think the ending was sad or anything. But knowing me, I probably cried anyway. xD Actually, I think I cried because Roxas and Namine had gone back into Sora and Kairi .... o.o;;

Rix

:)
Awards
KH1 ending= sad tears
KH2 ending= happy tears. I don't think I cried in the KH2 ending though.. But I must admit that I had a tear in my eye.. It's way to easy to make me cry over scees in movies or games,hehe!

SleepingDragoon

I really didn't have a reaction besides talking to my T.V...Don't ask why. "Mickey's so light!" and "Donald and Goofy are trying to drown you!" that sorta stuff. I was sorta wondering how Donald and Goofy got so big! Donald's eye is bigger than part of Sora's face! o_O

Yeah i was thinking how their eyes got so big!They must of used eye drops or something!

Awards
When I first clocked KH1 I was like "WTF was that?" because I knew nothing of any KH CoM or KHII, and I thought it was the actual ending.

KHII ending was meh. It was like, so they're back home again, when's the sequel?

Macabre

Gold Member
I didn't feel anything sad about the ending.

donald and goofy glomps sora,what's sad about that?

how can that be sad?

what's so sad about fictional stuff?

and I am the coldest and most emotionally void person on the planet.

Awards
I didn't feel anything sad about the ending.

donald and goofy glomps sora,what's sad about that?

how can that be sad?

what's so sad about fictional stuff?

and I am the coldest and most emotionally void person on the planet.

No, that position belongs to Raine Anderson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back