• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the end.......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

was it sad or not

• sad

Votes: 24 75.0%
  • not sad at all

Votes: 8 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

twila

Monarch Beach, California (The OC Ya'll!)
i hate to admit it, but the first time i saw the ending scene i cried! I actually started crying as soon as Riku said "Take care of her." Now whenever i hear the song "Always on my mind" i cry!

BTW, the song playing at the scene before SaC is Always on my mind, in case you didn't know.

Rikumylove

Yeah... What happens in the end? I`m stuck in the Hades Cup... I wanna know what happens to Riku!!

Dark-Sora 50

I nearly cried the first time I saw it. I was incredibly touched. Who cares if it was cheesy, it was tear-jerking stuff. Inspired.

Note: You can go straight to End of the World. You don't need to do Hades Cup. Unless you trying to get ASAS.

Rikumylove

Oh... I didn`t know that the secret ending and ASAS are the same thing, thats why I asked that:)

rikubaka67

Awards
i was sad cuz at the time i dodnt kno about KH2 or KH:CoM so i thought that was it.

Rikumylove

I cry every time that I hear that song "My heart will go on". It suits in KH so well:
"you opened the DOOR, and my HEART will go on"
It`s like Kairi was singing... If you have time listen the song again. It suits as well in Titanic AND in KH.

Every night in my dreams
I see you. I feel you.
That is how I know you go on.

Far across the distance
And spaces between us
You have come to show you go on.

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on

Love can touch us one time
And last for a lifetime
And never go till we're one

Love was when I loved you
One true time I hold to
In my life we'll always go on

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart

There is some love that will not
go away

You're here, there's nothing I fear,
And I know that my heart will go on
We'll stay forever this way
You are safe in my heart

Last edited:

Josh

Silver Member
yeah i recorded the ending with a tape and i watch it.and when kairi goes into the secret spot thats when the sadness hits.

oblivion seeker

I didn't think that the ending was particularly tear-jerking. It was a little sad though. :eek: I might've shed a tear or two, but I was only like, 10 so it's not my fault. The first time I saw the secret ending though my face lifted because I figured out about kh2. :D

rafangel

Well I cried at the ending too but I´m a bit insane I also cry when I have read a good book like LoTR and when I saw the LoTR movies I cried because I knew there was no more beautiful movies coming.. Of course I had knew that before but that was when really I realized it at the first time..

Josh

Silver Member
yeah when i saw asas i was going crazy and kept being online i even took a tape and recorded it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back