• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Elven Wings Series Part1! OoC and Sign up

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku's New Look

The Land of The Fallen Angels (Houston, TX)
Website
www.angelscraft.proboards85.com
The RP thread is here: http://forums.khinsider.com/original-role-plays/95881-elven-wings-series-part-1-a.html

OK, this is based off of the books that I am writing (yes, I am only 15 and I have high aspirations to be a writer) and I am kinda looking for a good way to keep in practice for writing my books while I am in my writers' blocks' (I swear I will kill WB's some day!)

Basically the story is about an Elven-Siren Prince (prince of both Races) and he is asked by Goddess to go out and save the world. Of course, he cannot do so alone, and he must find people (along the way) to help him. The First task is to raise a dragon and thwart a tyrant King. ((I know, it sounds a lot like Eragon, but I started writing it before I knew about the book or before it was released, one of the two))

The story starts with Him walking through the woods with the Dragon egg in a saddle pouch and he has just left his home in the Elven Capital.

This is the requirements when posting Character detail.
(character Races are further down and so are common Jobs)
Character
Name:
Job (optional):
Weapons:
Magic (yes/no)
Abilities(if any) (like transforms, psychic, controls certain elements, etc):
Description (physical: eyes, hair, etc. Pics are welcome):
Personality:
Bio:
(and you can add anything else that you feel is needed, like cloths if they change cloths alot)

I'll start off with my character.

Aubrey Liandrigs
Race: Elf-Siren
Job (optional): Warrior of the Goddess/ *Adept*
Weapons: Adept/ Duel Wielding (swords)
Magic: yes
Abilities: complete control over wind, shape shifts (much later on. Learns in part 2)
Talented in almost everything, except architecture (but enjoys looking at architecture xD)
Description: Tall with slightly darker skin (slight tan, in other words). Has Electric Blue hair that is both wavy and mid-back in length. His eyes are green with a slightly feminine facial build, but still has an aura of masculinity. (in other words is pretty like a woman, but can still be easily distinguished as male). Generally wears black, but his outfit changes if he wish's to wear something different. He generally wears a cloak (either black or white) when he enters a town or City.
Personality: Friendly, open minded, thoughtful, strong sense of right and wrong, smart, funny: Idealist.
Bio: He is a prince of both Elves and Sirens. He has both a brother and a sister (although he only knows of his brother until part 2 or 3) and his siblings were born on the same day as him (so they are triplets). He was originally training to be an Elven Knight, but his training was stopped short when he was asked by the Goddess, Sorcha, to do her bidding.
cloths: Generally wears black, black and white, Gold and white, black and green, Green and brown, etc. Basically any colors that match. His styles very in his moods, much like normal people today, he could wear white and Gold one day and then Black and green the next, or even that same evening judging by the occasion.

Races ( All Races are able to wield any weapon, just with certain races there are variations so that the weapons will fit their size)

Elf- Well, I'm sure that everyone knows what I mean here but I'll just say it anyway. They are taller than Humans, smart, and fast. They are generally skilled with Duel Swords, archery, or single swords without shields. But there are exceptions.
Human- Well, I'm sure you know what these are too, after all, you are one, so I won't cover them.
Siren- Like an Elf a Siren is slightly taller than Humans, but not quit as tall as their cousin, the elf. They have large wings, that very in color and design, like birds. They resemble Angels, and not the water creatures that Sailors referred to. The enjoy all types of art and respect nature just as much as the Elves.
Nymph- a cousin of the siren. They are roughly the same size as humans, but have smaller wings than Sirens. They are creatures of Nature, literally. They are what sailors referred to as Sirens. The main elements that they aspire with are Fire, Water, Earth, wind, Light, and Darkness. There are many other elements or magics that they can aspire with, and some even are of multiple elements.
Werewolf/Vampire- Not exactly a race, but some are considered so because their parents were one or the other. Not all are full blooded either one, but these are looked at more as diseases. The Vampire and Werewolf gene have a 50/50 chance of occurring in offspring and are generally feared in any Job other than some type of warrior class, and even then they are feared greatly. It is very unlikely that they will not be persecuted anywhere they go, unless it is a Vampire City or a Werewolf Village. Werewolves can either run in packs, live on their own, or live as normal people in a town, but not exactly a pack. vampires tend to either cross the country on their own or live in large cities with a group or clan of other vampires.
Arch-Angel - A very powerful Angel that is somewhat like a general over certain ranks of Angels. Also they are the best Warriors that the Goddess Sorcha Commands. Their only Jobs is to Either fight for Sorcha or Deliver Messages to whom ever she decides to send Messages too. (Usually the first one)
Angel - The warriors and Messengers for Sorcha, that is all they can be, nothing else. Their offspring, which they can have with any race, has some aspect of their parent, wether it is the wings, their apperence, or just some Aura about them that inspires good things
Demon - The opposite of Angles: They conspire against the Goddess Sorcha and plan to overthrow the world. Their plans influence all evil.

More Races other than these ARE welcome, and I will add more as time goes on.

Common Jobs
(more to come if others have any idea's. New ones will be added in green.)

Blacksmith
Knight
Mercenary
Farmer
Thief/rouge
Mage/Wizard/warlock/witch/etc
Pirate (
less common, but still note worthy)
Ninja (
even less common than above, but still note worthy)
Assassin
Bounty Hunter
Monk/Priest(ess)
Butcher
Bar Tender/maid

Wanderer - no specific skill, does what he/she can, wanders around, and not as skilled at things as the Adept
*Adept* - skilled at almost every Job, sometime wanders around the country, no main skill
Hunter - Hunts for food in a town or village
Beast Master - Tames the wild life
Carpenter
Architect
Chef/cook/etc
Stable master/boy (or girl)
Apprentice -
One who learns the trade and aspires to one day be called a master, or something along those lines. **Must learn under another to be an apprentice**

**If the master is another character you must get permission to study under them first. If that person is an NPC then you have the option of either playing under that character as well, or having me take control of that specific NPC. NPC characters are not as knowledgeable as PC's, so after you leave apprenticeship or while you are apprenticed you learn more on your own about that trade**

Last edited:

Endgame

:D
Let me ask, do you have a character in a role as a primary antagonist, or a recurring character with a quarrel of some sort with your main character?

After all, if you just throw task after task at your main party, there's no 'goal'. What are they saving the world from? How?

If you don't have a villian, I'll be only to happy to fill that position.

Wallflower

that's when we'll explode
I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from y
Website
www.meluhns.deviantart.com
Name: Chaos Episkey

Race: Arcangel (new race plz? I'll... Try to explain in my history.)

Job: A hunter.

Weapons: Chaos carries a great deal of weapons with him, being in the hunting profession and all. He generally carries a Bow and Arrow with him, and small throwing daggers. He also has a good sized katana with him, in case an animal decides to maul him. However, his greatest weapon is his mind.

Magic: None.

Abilities(if any): Although he is magically useless, he bears an uncanny control over Spirit energy. You'll see what I mean as the RP goes on.

Description: Chaos is about 5'11", some 164 pounds, and he always stands with a slouch. You could generally see a calm face and demeanor to Chaos. He always has black clothes on, with Ethies or Vans on. They allow him to run quickly, and move on he spot... Necessary assets for a man on the run. He has straight, shoulder-length black hair with long bangs that cover his eyes. Over those eyes, a pair of glasses. He has a lanky look about him, one that shows that he's rather lazy and looks like he couldn't move all that fast, but looks can be deceiving. In all honesty, he doesn't look all that formidable.

Most notable, however, were his eyes. They were steely gray, a sort of bluish hue to it, a cold look always in them. They were entrancing eyes; look directly into them, you might find yourself at a loss for thought, words, even sound. His eyes appear to create a world of their own, in which those caught looking too long are brought in with a tentacle-like force, a mesmerizing look to his eyes which seemed to mystify everyone and anyone.

Oh, yes, and he also has a set of jet-black wings on his back. But more on that later.

Bio: to be edited

Last edited:

Riku's New Look

The Land of The Fallen Angels (Houston, TX)
Website
www.angelscraft.proboards85.com
To wallFlower: accepted.
Its just it would be better if you placed him as a Siren instead, since I depict Sirens as Angel like Creatures he would do better there. Angels and Archangels are only warriors or Messengers for The goddess Sorcha.

Let me ask, do you have a character in a role as a primary antagonist, or a recurring character with a quarrel of some sort with your main character?

After all, if you just throw task after task at your main party, there's no 'goal'. What are they saving the world from? How?

If you don't have a villian, I'll be only to happy to fill that position.

Well, OK, here is a spoiler.

You see, this guy (currently has no name) is part of a small group of people that is planning on taking over the world, but this guy is only a pawn in the grand scheme of things. IN fact the guy is fairly weak, not overly intelligent and all in all mediocre. But he was given command of a fairly large army so he is just in a high position. Which no one really knows until the end of the book, just before he dies
But I didn't tell you this, in fact tomorrow I am changing this so it says "I won't tell you the spoilers -_0"

Last edited:

ichigo-san

In the depths of your hearts... where darkness sur
Website
www.myspace.com
Name: Alexander McGilgerory
Race: Vampire-Demon
Job: Assassin
Weapons: His hands and when hes on the job he has 2 daggers Image of Knights Dagger - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting and Image of dagger eoa - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Magic: yes
Abilities: controls darkness and shadows
Description:
devilmaetfrete-1.gif
this is his true from
Remus-Death.jpg
this is his human form

Personality:quiet, likes to travel, doesn't talk much but some times he talks to himself if hes alone, slow temper but after its started hard to calm him down

Bio: will add later

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I'm in........

Name: Bartimaus Cort

Race: Crusnik/vampire

Job:(none/????)

Weapons: (Alpha)- This is a long scythe, composed entirely out of ambient energy that is held together by Bartimaus's will alone. The blade is not actually physical in nature, but it is capable of striking anything and causing damage regardless of what it is composed of. The blade also has magickal properties due to the fact that it is made of ambient energy of all forms and so this weapon will work fine against creatures of any and all realms............the blade's length and width can be increased, or decreased at any time and these transformations can be quite extensive.

The scythe can only be wielded by Bartimaus, because his power keeps it together, but if another person were to wield it, Alpha would cease to be a powerful weapon and shift itself into another form, such as a simple broad sword, or dagger.............also Alpha's color varies upon usage, but usually it is mostly invisible and can only be seen upon close inspection as a distortion in the air that the blade is touching at the time............Alpha represents time.

(Gamma)- A weapon of deadly power. This is actually a fusion of nano-machines that have been installed into Bartimaus's arm. Upon activation, his arm warps into a large blaster, that can fire an array of horrible types of energy. Each blast that is fired has a chance to shoot a beam called, "Deject Ray", that has the ability to blast the surrounding area into oblivion, and quite literally. Though the blaster is inside Bartimaus's arm, it is also possible to transfer this blaster to his chest cavity, where it sticks out from a cage of bone that forms between his ribs, simply by using a movement of nano-machines. When here the shots are more powerful, but take almost triple time to fire.............Gamma represents space.

Magic: Because he controls moisture and the like, Bartimaus thought it would be a good idea to learn fire magicks to have power opposite of what is naturally his. He is very skilled in the art of pyromagick, and also knows some light based spells.

Abilities: There are three.

1. Bartimaus is able to perform a number of feats using ice, and its powers. With ease he is able to lower his bodily temperature without causing harm to himself, and this control is extremely extensive, thus Bartimaus being able to drop down to negative 219°F within a tenth of a second or so. Moisture in the air is at his complete command. With will power alone he can freeze any moisture in the air around him into unusually hard ice to form complicated ice masses, and projectiles for attack, or shields for frigid defense. It is possible for ice to be used as passage for movement, and he can zip along ice at high speeds, or even exert tremendous frost from below him, and use this to fly effortlessly, though he can fly anyway. He is even able to manipulate moisture from the air and create a torrential mass of water that can be used like a flood. He is immune to sub-zero temperatures and have thermal vision: which is the innate ability the ability to detect objects visually by how much heat the objects generate which is great for battle when people try to hide, or use power to vanish. According to the laws of thermodynamics and physics, cold is defined as the absence of heat. Thus, in reality Bartimaus doesn't generate cold, but rather absorbs and dispels heat. Since heat is a form of energy, this power can be defined as a psionic ability to manipulate thermal energy.

2. Telekinesis(His telekinetic strength and skill are both extremely dangerous, capable of grasping objects possibly in orbit and manipulating hundreds of components in mid-air in insane patterns. He can telekinetically lift numerous tons of matter at once, and has learned to use his high power telekinesis power both aggressively and defensively, as blasts of focused telekinetic force or barriers strong enough to withstand massive ballistic impacts.

3. Nano-machines(Bartimaus's body has an extremely high amount of stamina due to the nano-machines active repair system inside him. His body needs to go through a lot to tire out, and even after weeks of running, or doing other strenuous tasks such as fighting or sustaining himself in another form, he doesn't run out of energy. Bartimaus rarely sleeps, and his mind remains in a refreshed and poised state regardless of how long he has been awake. This comes in very handy, because of this, Bartimaus can fight in battle for disturbingly long periods of time, and while his opponents eventually can't take anymore, this is not the case for him. Energy is readily at his command, he absorbs numerous kinds of energy, and can manipulate them in almost mannerism he wants. Already having the daunting power over moisture, and the like, this absorbing ability grants him massive increases in power, speed, and even flexibility, as any energy he absorbs can be sent to a part of his body to reinforce it, using with his nano-machines. He can forcefully absorb kinetic energy during impact, and then release it, thus if he is hit, a blow can be rendered useless. Bartimaus can only absorb so much energy before it is impossible to hold anymore, and after that his body automatically releases any excess.

Description: The skin on Bartimaus's face is a darker blue than it is on the rest of his body, and there is almost always a scowl on his face. This is a reflection of the way he feels towards not only the world, but life itself, and all those who inhabit it. His facial features are sharp and stoic. Bartimaus is not what you would call an “ugly” person, but his blatant personality can make him seem this way. It appears as though his hair is an augmentation of his power, because of it’s crystal ice-like appearance, but unlike ice, it has a quite fiery look to it. His eyebrows are the same way, and are slanted down towards his eyes, that literally emit blue red, and orange light, and from what most people can see, have no pupil whatsoever. Underneath each eye there is a small cluster of ice, and he wears thin black rim glasses.

Bartimaus's body looks rather frail, he is skinny as a rail, but his body looks more slim, than actually anorexic thin. He does not adorn much clothing, and his top half, and torso are completely bare other than a nipple ring in his right nipple, and a gray shawl around his shoulders. It is pretty obvious that brother is naked underneath the wrap that he wears. It starts right below his waist line, and extends below his hips, and on the left side trails down, and wraps around his leg, but on the right, it does not. He wears nothing on his feet, and though not completely visible Brother also has a tail, and a line o fur that runs down the middle o his back.

On his right arm there is a bracelet like adornment that matches with the jewelry on the rest of his arm, and the rings made of supposed rubies and sapphires……………

Personality: Observe and interact with him enough, and Bartimaus's persona will be obvious to anyone that wants to understand it....

Bio: Bartimaus was created in 3098 A.D. in London as one of the so-called "Test Tube Babies." There were five artificial humans (Lilith Sahl, Cain Nightroad, Abel Nightroad, Seth Nightroad, and Bartimaus Cort) were created to be in charge of the colonization of Mars after the Earth's population drastically increased. On Mars, the colonists discovered two alien technologies (the Bacillus and the Crusnik nano-machines), which they installed in their bodies: the colonists, the Bacillus; the Test Tube Babies, the Crusnik, since only their enhanced bodies were able to survive this combination.

As the colonists returned to Earth, a war broke out between them and the humans who remained. Bartimaus (hating the world for creating him and his beloved "siblings" as toys back then), Cain, and Seth took the Methuselah's(vampire's) side — while Lilith supported the humans' side. After she was killed by Cain (now insane after he had fused with the Crusnik nano-machines at 100%), Abel retrieved her body, and, in grief, brought it to the Vatican, where she was buried. For over 900 years, Bartimaus stayed by her side and wept, until a young woman fled to the crypt as she was chased by Methuselah assassins. Bartimaus, realizing that it was his task to continue Lilith's work and defend the humans,(though there are almost none left because most people are now vampires, werewolves., or nekos)saved the young Caterina and chose to live on.

Of course in his hundreds of years of obscurity a war had broken out between the vampires for dominance and he wasn't really on a side, but did want to stop the vampires from their carnage and so during on battle chose to fight and kill them. As things would have it however the Vatican had changed quite a bit, along with Bartimaus power reacting to the magickal barriers inside the Vatican. This in turn resulted in a time paradox, and time warp, which sent Bartimaus through time. At first he thought this was so, but the world/time he ended up in doesn't exactly fit that. Bartimaus has no idea where he is, but has become content with life in this new place.

He has lived in this time period for only a few years, but nothing that terrible has happened, though he still does get the urge to kill at times. Some things simply don't changed, even after a very long period of time.

Candy Man

Green Lantern Battery
Name: Ledit Kato
Race: nymph
Job: Blacksmith
Weapons: A large, curved, lockblade knife with the blade longer than the handle. Has a wide bladed sword straped across his back. It's shape is generaly rectangular and it's handle is perendicular to the blade.
Magic: He'll put himself into his work literal or not, each weapon is his and his alone.
Abilities: Can control the weight and physical state of objects.
Description: Ledit's skin is very tan from working in his shop. His clothes are thick leather but are still formed to fit him well, gloves too. His hair is charcoal and speckled with black dust. Each eye is dark blue and the iris encompasses the entire eye.
Personality: He is very proud of his work and won't tolerate any one disrespecting it. He also trusts it and is competent their is no flaws in it.
Bio: (will edit)

Q

Banned
If Zets joins, I want to be his little snotling-like minion. :<

I'm seriously. A cowardly beholder would do, but I prefer a greedy wave of intelligent green slime.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Aww, what the heck! I'll join this thing!

Name: Tenshi Ame Tsuki Kimochi

Race: Angel/Elf

Job: Apprentice/Mage (her teacher is a very close friend of her's, maybe someone more than a close friend)

Weapons: Bow an' arrows, daggers, kunais, whips and a single sword by the name of Konkoro Mahou.

Magic: Yes (I'd be a fool if I didn't, after all I love pretending that it's real! But another note is that sometimes she can't control it!)

Abilities: Tranformation, able to speak to animals and can suggest things/control them. Also she's a very good healer, but the draw back is that she's completely tired if she does any of her abilities to much.

Description: Her long, flowing silvery-blue hair goes down to her lowerback, her slim, fraigle appearance tosses people off of her fiery temper and spirit. She never wears shoes if she can help it, her stormy blue gray eyes never reveal the hidden secerts of her past. Her long, sooty black full eyelashes makes her eyes appear all the stormer.

Her thin nose complaments her delcaite figure, her high cheek bones don't really toss of her beauty. Her outfit is that of tight fittin' black jeans that fit her slim figure nicely, her belt is that of a silver cloth that hangs loosely around her waist; she has a small chain on her right side that chinks softly as she walks.

Tenshi's shirt is that of a icy-blue tanktop that's off the shoulder on the right side, there's a blood red broken heart in the middle of it. Her thin, full icy-red lips captures her young, innocent appearance and stays with her. She doesn't really wear any jewlery, other than an amethyst heart-shaped pendent with a sapphire raindrop in the middle.

There are vines of emerald, garnet and ruby racing through the locket. Tenshi's skin tone is a soft tone of fair, but she's not extremely pale.
(a lot like her!)

Personality: Tenshi is shy around people that she doesn't and does know, she is a fire carcker when she gets mad. She hides how she feels because she doesn't want people to know, she loves to draw, sing and play any sort of insturment when she gets the chance; so that is how she gets her emotions out.

But yet she's very anxious around new people, and can be very stubborn about new things. But yet at the same time Tenshi is witty, sweet and fun-loving once you get past that wall of ice and silence surrounding her. Until than she appears to be mean and down right nasty toward you, always giving you the cold shoulder.

Bio: Tenshi's childhood is something she doesn't really like talking about, the reason being is that she's been on the run from her village. The propse is that she killed off everyone in her family, but she didn't mean to it was her magic. Having had no control over it when she was a mere child, since than she's been travelin' alone for so many years that's why she's so antsy.

Her only friend is that of her mentor, who, has a habit of calling her 'magelet' in other words: little mage. This six year old found it hard to trust him at first, he was already fourteen and knew it was importent that she learned to control her magic. So, they set out to teach her to control it the problem is: that it's the pureset form of magic in her family.

Tenshi soon learned to control some of her magic, but she still doesn't fully know how to control it. Which makes her upset, her mentor Numair Terra saw this and does anything in his power to help the little mage; unknowningly to either one of the mages that something just might be there that isn't a student-teacher thing. But who knows, only time will tell for this young thirteen-year-old and twenty-year-old.

Theme Song: Some People by LeAnn Rimes

Battle Theme: Nothin' Better To Do by LeAnn Rimes

Quote: Oh, well, I can see there's no talking to you for the rest of the night. Not till you're out of this pet you're in. - Daine from Wild Magic by Tamora Pierce.

Other set of clothes: When she's not in her usual outfit, she wears a white gown doesn't hide her legs but keeps any unneeded skin hidden, so pretty much it covers all the skin that needs to be hidden; they don't cover her shoulders. Instead their right off of them, her sleeves goes down to her wrists.

Last edited:

Azazel

Name:
Azazel

Race:
Demon

Job:
None

Appearance:
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g202/xrxr890/Loki_Ravensgale_by_Wen_M.jpg

Weapons:

So'unga:
A katana that always hangs around Azazel's waist. He barely uses it, as he doesn't have much need for it. Its hilt is a bright purple color. There's a dark red pearl embedded in the hilt. The blade itself is black steel.

Special Attacks:

Gōkuryūha:
The Gōkuryūha is the ultimate attack of So'unga, which summons a dragon (or dragon spirits) from hell, and releasing it as an attack that is more powerful than necessary. It takes the shape of a huge orb of demonic energy, formed in the middle of the rotating sword generating a huge mass of hellish winds wrapped around it. Example

Bakusaiga:
An oddly long scythe with a brown rod. The end of the scythe is a triple bladed. There's red tape of some sort around the rod. (refer to pic)

Skeleton of the Phoenix:
When Azazel was young he defeated a powerful phoenix. The phoenix's skeleton merged into Azazel's won structure. Azazel's learned how to move the phoenix's bones on command. He can use the bones as a powerful defense. He can also use the sharp ends of it for offense. (refer to pic)

Magic:

Summons:

Samyaza:
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g202/xrxr890/Lucifer-1.jpg

A loyal servant of Azazel. He is a powerful demon and has some power over illusions. He also carries a yellow hilted sword with him. (refer to pic)

Abilities:
Azazel has learned how to manipulate the atmosphere, giving him power over gravity.

((I'll finish the personality and bio tomorrow. Tired.... it shouldn't take too long))​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back