• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The elusive Windmill item

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
As anyone of you actually found the "Windmill" item, that is supposed to be in the game? The Ultimania lists it for the Japanese version and apparently it's aquired by using the StreePass function and not useful in the least.

Is it still in the international versions (the Bradygames guide doesn't list it) and if yes, what's it called here?

Windmill_KH3D.png

kh3dultimania.jpg

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Obtained through Friend Portal...I don't even know what this item is but it makes me think wherever you do get it your best luck is finding somebody who will place a Friend Portal in the Country of the Musketeers.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Has anyone been able to successfully place Friend Portals consistently and acquire that Friend Portal trophy in the game? From what I read online, people say SE glitched the US versions and that trophy is practically impossible to get because it doesn't recognize 2 people in the vicinity of one another and at the same time in Japan, people didn't even need to be by other people for the friend portals to randomly go places, making it too easy to get the trophy there?

Is there any truth to this? In other words, has anyone gotten or does anyone know anyone who has gotten it? I tried with my friends 3DS and over the course of 1.5 hours of the 3DS' just standing next to each other with everything set up, only 1 portal transferred...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back