• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Elemental Warriors (fanfic)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trey~Ice Knight~

Chapter 8- forgotten memories

*Trey gets up, and starts thinking*
"Uncle Xehanort?...what happened to you?..."said Trey as he got up. "He's up!" said King Mickey as Roxas, Sora, Naminé, Kairi, Aiden, Munenore, Riku and Zelfar came into the room. "Where is everyone else?" said Trey as he looked at everyone. "They're on a mission" said King Mickey. "Oh...Naminé,...i have a favor to ask of you...can you...awaken my true memories...somehow, thye were erased..."said Trey. "I...i did it" she said. "Xemnas thought you knew too much, so he made me erase your memories...but in order for me to fully restore them and with less time, i'll need more power..." said Naminé as she looked at Trey. "I knew something had to be wrong" said Trey as he looked at her. "we'll help!" said Roxas, Kairi, Zelfar, Aiden and Sora as they told Naminé to begin restoring Trey's memories. "At this rate, it will only take one day!" she said as she began the process. "Munenore, we should stick around in case Master Xehanort tries anything funny" said Riku. "Yea, i agree" he said as they stayed at the entrance of the room.

*at xehanort's base*

"How come i called him nephew?" said MX as he thought to himself. "Was i once...a warrior of light?" he said as he continued to wonder...

*At a distance location*
"Lotus, we should go there!" said Terra as they held hands and ran to the center of the town. "Aqua, we should follow them" said Ven as they went after them. "Wait for mee!" said Ace as he went after them. Goofy, Donald, Gia, Xagofore, Warrior Riku also tagged along. When they got there, they were confronted by 2 gigantic heartless (the one that appeared in Kh in the beggining). "This...could take some time" said Gia as they all prepared for battle.

To Be Continued...

Aceflyheight

Thanks for pming me about this story, Trey. I just now finally finished reading all the way through Chapter 8 and all I can say is that it is a great story. Keep on writing this story because I can't wait to see how it finishes.

Teikaro998

Website
www.freewebs.com
You all probably dont know me..But Im an old member haven't been on in a while anywhoo i'll join!

Name: Orix
Element: Water
Weapon:San-sekkon (long flexible pole)
Personality:The psycotic and homocidal one of the group. Ready to kill.
Bio: Never was supported by anyone left alone to die by himself.. Survived and learned how to live his life to the fullest.

Trey~Ice Knight~

#8- Orix

welcome to the story! you'll be in the nxt chapter, thanx 4 joinin...OOH I JUST GOTZ A GREAT IDEA ON HOW U CAN APPEAR IN THE STORY $_$....

Trey~Ice Knight~

Chapter 9 - Scattered Dreams

*Note: all the vents of this chapter are from Trey's memories, and from the past, therefore everyone is younger*

"Hey! wait for me!" said the young boy as he ran to where his friends were. "You really oughtta catch up!" said Ionez as he looked at his brother and smiled. "Yea, you almost lost that time!" said Aiden as he caught his breath. "Yeah well, you guys don't give me a chance!" said Trey as he laughed along with them. "You guys sure know how to have fun!" said Orix. Suddenly, Xehanort walked up to them. "Well children, it's time for your studies" he said. "Aww man!" said the children as they sat on the floor. "Well then, since you are the oldest, Ionez, pleaz show us how you control your powers" said Xehanort as his nephew began transforming into someone else. "How's this?" he said as the transformation finished. "Your really good at this!" said Orix as he and the others laughed. "Now now, children, discipline is key if you plan to be good Keyblade Knights" said Xehanort. "Yes Uncle Xehanort" said a young Trey as he smiled as his uncle. "Good...and now for your homework...have fun!" said Xehanort as the children ran out and headed for the local beach. "Yes, they'll make fine Keyblade Knights someday" said Xehanort as he looked out the window of the place he was in. Suddenly, the village's alert went off, meaning that the Heartless were attacking. "I...should head home now" said Aiden he looked scared at the approaching dark clouds. "Why is it getting dark Ionez?" said Orix as he also looked at the quickly darkening sky. Suddenly, a bunch of Heartless appeared. "Everyone! get back and activate your powers!" said Ionez as he opened his sketchbook. "Okay bwother!" said Trey as he and his friends formed energy orbs. They defeated the Heartless but quickly many more appeared, as if they were endless. "They'res too many of them!" said Ionez as he looked as his sketchbook, which only had three pages left. Suddenly, Xehanort appeared at the boys' side as protected them. "Aiden, Orix, you can go home now...run as fast as you can, okay!" he siad to the children to left. "Begone Heartless!!!" he said as he opened his palm and made them dissapear. When they began walking away, a final heartless apeared, only this one could talk and looked like a lady. "Do not be afraid, i will not harm you" said the Female Heartless as she walked closer to the three. "Hold my hands, nephews" said Xehanort as they he held Ionez and Trey's hand. When they did this, their hand started glowing. "The light...it is strong in you" said the Heartless as she took another step towards the three. "Hold my hand tight, children, don't let go" said Xehanort as the Heartless transformed into a hideous beast. "But i'm scared!" said Trey as his hand started shaking. "Yea, even I'M scared..." said Ionez. "LET GO, I WON'T HARM YOU..." said the Heartless as she extended her hand out. "LET GOOO!" she screamed, making Trey scared and Ionez fall. "Children!" said Xehanort as he tried to hold their hands-but it was too late, the heartless had overtaken him. "Uncle?" said Trey as he looked at his uncle, who's clothes were now dark and also his eyes and hair. "Trey!" said Ionez as he took him and began running down the beach, "Wait here!" said Ionez. As he waited, he overlooked at his brother, but suddenly, a portal opened and a strange man appeared. "You shall be my fifth member, Ionez....but that name will not do..."said the wierd man as he defeated him in one hit, making him a nobody. "Hmm...your fomer self still is here...it shoudl have been gone by now..." he said as he destoryed Ionez's memory. "From now on, you shall be known as Zexion" said the weird man to Trey's brother. "Yes, master Xemnas" he said as the two went through a portal. "Bwo-bwother?" said Trey as he fell to the floor, crying loudly. As he began to cry, a strange wolf came by his side and bit him on the arm. He began feeling weird, and suddenly, he passed out.

*In Disney Castle, present time*
"Wh...why?" said Trey as he awoke from his deep slumber. "All this happened because of me...Zexion, Xehanort becoming evil...all my fault..." said Trey as he sat up and cryed a bit. "Still, what ever happemed to your other friend, Orix?" said Zelfar as he walked into the room. "Perhaps i can answer that question" said a strange young warrior who walked into the room in an organization member outfit. "I am Orix" said the warrior as Trey looked at him as well as everyone else.

*At Xehanort's Base*
"What did you do to me?" said Xehanort as he awoke from his dream. "Only made you more powerful, my darling" said a mysterious female voice. "I am a warrior of light, not of dark, evil witch!" said Xehanort. "Well, then...i no longer need you!" said the voice as Xehanort's body started to glow. "What are you....aagh!" he said as he dissapeared in a flash of light, when the light stopped, a lady was there in Xehanort's place. "Now i no longer have interruptions in my road..." said as she sat in Xehanort's chair. "Jinkxa is back in power!!!" she said as she laughed evilly.

TO BE CONTINUED...

What will happen with Xehanort, is he truly gone forever? Why has Orix appeared all of a sudden? Will Trey ever find the courage again to go forward on his journey after he learned the truth? Stay tuned and find out...*Jinkxa appears* oh yea n don't foget about me! you'll learn all about my evil plans in the next chapter...NOW SCRAM!...and stay tuned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back