• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Elemental Warriors (fanfic)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trey~Ice Knight~

Okay, this story is basically about warriors that used to be in the organization XIII but didn't quite make it into the ranks, so they went against the organization and formed their own band of members...the only diffrence is that they actually know who their former selves were and they have two outfits (just like roxas)...and somimes they help either sora and co. or the threee keyblade knights (Ven, Aqua and Terra)...if you wanna be in the story, just post the following:

*i had to mave this thing, so i allready got three members...Oh yea and please only one person of every element*

Name
Element
Weapon
Personality
Bio

Here's my profile
Name: Trey
Element: Ice
Weapon: A Zanmato that can divide into two katanas (an ice one and a water one)
Personality: Adventurous, Caring, Fun, Dedicated
Bio: unknown (i'll reveal more as the story progresses)

Here are the existing members:
#1-Trey (Ice)
#2-Gia (Fire)
#3-Xagofore (Dark)
#4-Riku (Dusk)

*rank is givn in order of post, for exampl if two people post but one posted before the other one, that first person gets the higher rank*

Femme_Fatale

Hi everyone! I’m Gia from Trey’s story….So they closed the thread, huh?...the nerve of some people…anyway, I’ll post the current member’s bios!
Bios:
Name: Gia
Element:Fire
Weapon: A whip that can tun into a saber
Personality:Fun, Kind, Sneaky, Clever
Bio (not necessary): A half vampire girl that can walk in the day, she wields the element of fire...

Name: Xagofore
Element: Darkness
Weapon: Two Gunblades
Personality: He is very quiet most of the time. He is very scrappy in his fights.He doesn't mind other people.

Name: Riku
Element:Darkness
Weapon:Soul Eater
Personality:Nice and cleaver
Bio (not necessary):unknown

Trey~Ice Knight~

No thy didn't, and i will stat the story as soon as 2 more people join...oh yea and there is no limit to how many people can join...

Here's the user names of th people that are already in the story:

#2-Gia (Femme_Fatale)
#3-Xagofore (SuperSephiroth15)
#4-Riku (Roxyanis)

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hmm....id like to join....but i did want to be lucky number seven....
Name: Munenore (Moo-ney-noh-ree)
Element: Wind
Weapon: twins blades Huracaranna.
Personality: Speaks very little. Lets his blades do the talking.
Bio: A warrior with the voice of silence and the mission of justice. None can withstand the power of the roar from his blades.

Trey~Ice Knight~

Finally we have another member!

Here's the updated member list so far:

#1-Trey (Ice)
#2-Gia (Fire)
#3-Xagofore (Dark)
#4-Riku (Dusk)
#5-Munenore (Wind)

I was waiting for another person to join, but i'll just start the story and wait for more to join as the story goes along...

Trey~Ice Knight~

Chapter 1 - Life In the Shadows

*Trey is walking around Castle Oblivion*
Trey: Everyone is gone...Even the superior....we must survive this...the only way is to become our own group...
Gia: Yes, i agree...living here will not be a wise choice either...
Xagofore: Then the only option left is to flee to the Land of Nobodies...
Munenore: Yes, I agree...
Riku: But shall we be called?
Trey: It should be something different, just like us...
Gia: How about the Elemental Warriors?
Munenore: I like it...
Riku: So it's settled then, we move to the Land of Nobodies and become the Elemental Warriors...
All: Right...
*They transform into their regular outfits and leave*

*Meanwhile, at Disney Castle*
King Mickey: So you have no idea of where he is...
Ven: Yes, we lost sight of Master Xahanort...
Aqua: And then that old bald guy shows up!
Terra: It is vital that we find him, as soon as possible...
King Mickey: Well then, in that case, you'll need help...
Terra: Huh?
*Out of the shadows emerges Sora, Riku and Kairi*
Kairi: We've arrived, your majesty...
Riku: These are the Keyblade Knights?
King Mickey: Yes, this is Terra, Ven and Aqua, the ones i've been talking to you about...
Sora: So you guys need our help?
Terra: Yes, help would advance our efforts...
Donald: In that case, we're goin too!
Goofy: You can't leave us behind!
King Mickey: Allright then, you should be set!...Oh yea, you might find more help along the way...
*They all leave the room*
Kairi: What do you think he meant by that?
Sora: I guess we'll find out...

*In the Land of Nobodies*
Trey: So this will be our new home, Nobody Castle...
*suddenly, they hear footsteps*
Gia: *takes out her whip* Who's there?
*Roxas and Naminé show up*
Xagofore:What are you two doing here?
Riku: Yea, i thought you had bonded with Sora and Kairi again...
Roxas: We did, but all i can remember is leaving the throne room in Disney Castle as Sora and Kairi and all of a sudden, we just appeared here...
Naminé: I think King Mickey did this, he probably wanted us to help you!
Munenore: Okay...
*They all go inside the castle*

To Be Continued...

So, what did you guys think of the first chapter?

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hmm...not bad. not bad indeed. this seems like it could turn into a great story.

you know i think it'd be better to not put it in script form. put it in the traditonal story format in past tense. it'll make it look more professional.

i'll be lookin forward to the next chap definetly. nice work trey man.

Trey~Ice Knight~

Thanks!

Chapter 2- Obtain the Eternal Melody

*At Nobody Castle*
"What do you think the King wants us to do to help out?" said Gia as she layed back in a chair. "I have no idea" said Roxas as he paced around the room. "You guys worry too much! When the time comes, we'll get our orders" said Riku as Trey walked into the room. " Good news, everyone!" he said. "What's up?" said Munenore. "What's up is that we got our first assignment!" said Trey. "Assignment?" said Xagofore as he responded to Trey. "So, what is it?" said Naminé. "Some of us have to travel to Timeless River and obtain a stone that's shaped like a musical note that's called the "eternal melody", the King needs it in order to help the Keyblade Knights find Master Xehanort"."But why a stone?" said Munenore. "Because, that's the only thing that emits an energy force similar to that of Master Xehanort's powers, and if they're able to find a location of where he might be, then they can narrow their search to only places that he's close by" said Trey. "So, who's going to Timeless River?" said Gia. "Roxas, Riku, You, and Xagofore" said Trey as they tranformed into their mission clothes. "As for the three of us, we have another mission to carry out" he said as Roxas, Riku, Gia and Xagofore opened a portal and left." What's our mission then?" said Munenore. "We have to go back to Castle Oblivion and find out who's sending out a distress signal to Disney Castle..."said Trey. "What's if it's an Organization Member that survived?" said Munenore. "Well then, I guess we'll just have to take him down!" said Naminé as the three of them tranformed into their mission outfits and left to their desination. Meanwhile, at Timeless River, the group was having a hard time finding the Eternal Melody. "Where could that blasted stone be? We've been up and down this river 7 times already and we still haven't found anything!" said Gia. "I'm starting to get dizzy" said Xagofore as he held on to the rail that was inside the steamboat. "Steamboat Willie said that the stone should be up ahead!" said Roxas. " Hey, ever wonder why Steamboat Willie looks alot like King Mickey?" said Riku. "Not now, look!" said Xagofore as he pointed to Big Bad Pete. "That's the Eternal Melody!" siad Gia as they landed the boat and ran to where Pete was. Suddenly, a fleet of Heartless appeared. "I guess we'll just hav to fight to gt that stone" said Roxas as they charged into battle. Meanwhile, in Castle Oblivion, Trey, Naminé and Munenore had reached the final basement of the castle. "Why isit so cold in here?" said Naminé as she shivered. "Don't know, but I kinda like it" said Trey. "What's that over there?"said Munenore as he pointed to a bright light that was shining at the end of the room. "Must be the source of the signal"said Trey. Suddenly, a female nobody with pink long hair emerged from the light."Who are you?" said Naminé. "My name is Lotus" she said."And you are tresspassing!" "What?!?" said Trey as she took out her weapon (a sycthe/blade). " This is MY castle!" she said as she charged forward." Watch out everyone!" said Naminé as they all got out of the way."The only way to stop her now is to defeat her, team" said Trey as he, Naminé and Munenore took out their weapons and began to battle with Lotus.

To Be Continued...

Hope everyone liked Chapter 2!

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hey i liked it a lot, impressive.
looks much better like this but in the next definetly have paragraphs seperating the scenes and sonetimes the speech between people.
its definetly starting to get intersting bro.

Trey~Ice Knight~

I think i'll be able to write chapter 3 tomorrow, love to do it today but i think class' about to start...but if we have a free period, then i can write chap. 3 (seeing as i don't want to have to interrupt my creativity flow...)

Trey~Ice Knight~

Allright then, creativity is recharged!

Chapter 3: The Enigmatic Woman

*Lotus stands in the middle of the room and is surrounded by Trey, Munenore and Naminé*
"This is my castle, and no one else's got that?" she said as she looked angrily at the three. "YOUR castle?" said Trey as he replied. " We were here waaay before you were, lady!" said Naminé. "What they said" responded Munenore. "But it is MY castle, for I am one of the original inhabitants of this place" she said.
"What are you talking about? I never heard you when Organization XIII, so you must of been created at another time!" said Trey as he put his sword away. " I am Arlene" said Lotus as everyone in the room looked shocked. "Arlene?!? But that can't be!" said Naminé as she wondered if Lotus was telling the truth. " I was born when Larxene was destroyed, someone still wanted her around, and it is exactly because of that person's intense desire to see Arlene again that I exist now" she said. " But who? Who could of wished that Larx- I mean Arlene still be around?" asked Trey. "The one called...Terra" said Lotus as Trey, Munenore and Naminé stared on in shock. "Terra?" said Munenore. " He was my fianceé, or should I say Arlene's" said Lotus as she grabbed her weapon again. " But that doesn't matter now! This IS my castle, and the three of you shall leave!" she said as she charged forth at them. " Don't attack, everyone!" said Trey as he, Naminé and Munenore stood still. "Why do you refuse to fight back?" said Lotus as she stopped the attack."Because, you're not evil!" said Naminé. "And we know where Terra is" said Munenore as he opened a portal. "Why should i trust you?" said Lotus. " Beacause...you're kinda like one of us" said Trey."Thank you...and...sorry..."said Lotus as she walked through the portal. " You're welcome!" said Munenore as they left for Disney Castle.

Meanwhile, at a new island called Hero's Land, Terra and the others were searching for a keyblade when suddenly, Lotus appeared in front of them. "Who are you?" said Terra as he looked at Lotus. "There's something familiar about you, but i just don't know what" He said as he grabbed her hand. Lotus explained to him and everyone else what happened and who she was. "And so, they helped me reach you" she said as she looked up at Terra. "A girl with long blond hair...and two other "unknowns"...could that have been Naminé?" thought Riku to himself. " Hey! Wake up, Riku!" said Donald as they kept on searching for the keyblade, now with the help of Lotus.

*Back at Timeless River*
"So you want this useless stone" said Pete as he threw the stone at their feet." Yes, now thank you fro giving it to us!" said Gia as she and the others took it and began to walk away. " Not so fast, Warriors" said a familiar voice as she stopped them. " MALIFICENT?" said Xagofore. " I knew that Pete had to be hepled by someone!" said Riku. "Yes, well...i needed some entertainment...AND I'M NOT EXACTLY DONE!" she said as she activated her staff and transformed into a dragon."Oh brother, here we go again!" said Roxas as they began to fight Dragon Malificent...

*At Disney Castle*
"So that was the person who was sending the signal, huh?" said King Mickey. " Yes, but now she's on our side" said Naminé. "So, why exactly are they searching for a keyblade from every world?" said Trey. "Well, i need a keyblade from every world in order to unite Kingdom Hearts again" said King Mickey. "But i thought it was already united" said Munenore. "Yes, but if i unite it again, heroes from all across Kingdom Hearts will be able to lend a hand to one another at whatever time they need it!" said king Mickey."So, what's our next mission?" said Trey. "Well, seeing as your comrades haven't returned yet, the three of you shall be assisting Sora and company...They already have the keyblades from Atlantica, Twilight Town, Space Paranoids, Hero's Land, Traverse Town, Deep Jungle and The World that Never Was, so you will be heading to Halloween Town" said King Mickey. "Right!" said Munenore as he, Trey and Naminé tranformed into their regular outfits and warped themselves to Halloween Town. When they arrived there, their outfits became Halloween themed, Trey became a werewolf, Munenore a phantom and Naminé a siren. They started to walk aroun when suddenly they were ambushed by a group of Dragon Heartless that were being tamed by Knight Heartless. "Enemies? So quickly?" said Trey as they unsheathed their weapons.

To Be Continued...

How was chapter 3?

dark_oblivian

Name: Aiden
Element: Twilight
Weapon:two katanas (one light and one dark)
Personality:Is a bit supportive to friends and likes to joke around. But in battle, he gets very serious.
Bio: Long time friends with Trey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back