• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The dumbest Kingdom Hearts theory ever contest

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chie

Awards
Yeah, "the end of KH3", which is what I said.

There's no reason he couldn't have seen past that, too, but I do think they talk about this at some point, I just don't remember where.

vaderskywalker

Awards
Yeah, "the end of KH3", which is what I said.

There's no reason he couldn't have seen past that, too, but I do think they talk about this at some point, I just don't remember where.
I just realized what you said in a previous post, the book can't be from the beginning of time, because the Master of masters wouldn't be around at the beginning of time, he's definitely a lot younger than a dinosaur, and we'll see.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
1. MoM is just a bored god observing things within the KH multiverse. He's like Enna Kros from World of Final Fantasy or...the Watcher from the MCU. Just watching, messing with the timeline when they feel like it...

2. Riku isn't a sassy asshole anymore because when the heart collection machine purified Ansem SoD from his heart, SoD took the sass with him.

Sonofjafar

Awards
1. MoM is just a bored god observing things within the KH multiverse. He's like Enna Kros from World of Final Fantasy or...the Watcher from the MCU. Just watching, messing with the timeline when they feel like it...

2. Riku isn't a sassy asshole anymore because when the heart collection machine purified Ansem SoD from his heart, SoD took the sass with him.
I kind of miss asshole Riku. He made Sora’s beef with the Darkness more personal And gave me a non-Disney villain that actually annoyed me enough to want to beat to death with a key shaped club

vaderskywalker

Awards
I kind of miss asshole Riku. He made Sora’s beef with the Darkness more personal And gave me a non-Disney villain that actually annoyed me enough to want to beat to death with a key shaped club
All of the Kingdom Hearts original characters belong to Disney, so Riku is a Disney character.

vaderskywalker

Awards
I was just clarifying that Disney owns all the original characters, not everyone knows that, and I only brought it up because Sonofjafar said non-Disney villain, and it's a pretty common misconception, that's all.

Sonofjafar

Awards
I was just clarifying that Disney owns all the original characters, not everyone knows that, and I only brought it up because Sonofjafar said non-Disney villain, and it's a pretty common misconception, that's all.
When I said non-Disney, I meant characters that did not exist before kingdom hearts. Either way, I missed Riku being a jerk

Chie

Awards
I think it should be the default that when people are talking about "Disney characters" they're talking about characters actually made by people at Disney, as opposed to ones that Disney technically owns due to a contract that makes Nomura's original characters their intellectual property, a system that shouldn't even exist in the first place

Sonofjafar

Awards
I think it should be the default that when people are talking about "Disney characters" they're talking about characters actually made by people at Disney, as opposed to ones that Disney technically owns due to a contract that makes Nomura's original characters their intellectual property, a system that shouldn't even exist in the first place
Tbf, if Square owned Sora he would have never gotten into smash

vaderskywalker

Awards
What does Tbf mean, sorry but I'm really bad at abbreviations, Sonofjafar I forgot to quote your post.

Last edited:

Chie

Awards
Dude I don't care whether or not KH is "popular", I just think copyright law is bad!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back