• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The dumbest Kingdom Hearts theory ever contest

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonofjafar

Awards
Who can come up with the dumbest kingdom hearts theory? Let’s find out. Let’s start with a classic theory with a Kingdom Hearts twist: Papyrus from Undertale is a dead Sora’s skeleton. After Sora’s sacrifice in kh3, his original body was left in the keyblade graveyard and buried there. It would later be found by Dr. WD Gaster in the underground, which turns out to be conveniently in the same world as thee keyblade graveyard. Sora was then brought to life with magic and Sans decides to take him in as a foster brother due to remembering the bond they shared when he was Ness in Smash Ultimate. Sora donned the name Papyrus in order to maintain the world order.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
Suddenly I'm having traumatic memories of a certain theory back in 2015.

Perkilator

Awards
I remember back in 2018 that there was a theory about a story reason for Hayner and Pence and Olette changing their clothes.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Are you asking me to post my "Sonic is Sora's dad?" theory again? Because I will.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I would like to hear (or see) that theory, please, I'm curious.
Don't say I didn't warn ya.

1. Sora is Japanese for sky and associated with wind. In the game Sonic & the Black Knight, Sonic was given the title "Knight of the Wind".

2. Similar body proportions, short height with oversized hands and feet.

3. Sonic grew up on South Island, so he's used to the island lifestyle.

4. Sora loves his spinning attacks:
Hurricane_Period_KHIIFM.gif

& sudden bursts of speed:
4898646-7231861835-KBVJo.gif

5. Sora's mom was voiced Kath Soucie, who was also the voice of Princess Sally, the only love interest of Sonic that matters. Therefore, Sora's mom=Sally.

6. 1 issue of the Archie comic series established that all mobians were genetically half-human to explain their anthropomorphism. By this we can infer that Sora is the freak product of Sonic's & Sally's human genes.

7. Sonic wasn't anywhere to be seen in Grand Central Station because he's on Destiny Islands.

vaderskywalker

Awards

1. Sora is Japanese for sky and associated with wind. In the game Sonic & the Black Knight, Sonic was given the title "Knight of the Wind".

5. Sora's mom was voiced Kath Soucie, who was also the voice of Princess Sally, the only love interest of Sonic that matters. Therefore, Sora's mom=Sally.

6. 1 issue of the Archie comic series established that all mobians were genetically half-human to explain their anthropomorphism. By this we can infer that Sora is the freak product of Sonic's & Sally's human genes.

7. Sonic wasn't anywhere to be seen in Grand Central Station because he's on Destiny Islands.
Interesting.

Chie

Awards
I've said this before, but the Master of Masters says his name is "----" and a light shines. In KH2, ---- was what "photos" was replaced by after the Dusks stole the concept of photos. "Photo-" is a prefix meaning "light". Ergo the MoM's name is probably Photos.

This is both dumb and supported by the text, unlike stupid meme nonsense.

vaderskywalker

Awards
I've said this before, but the Master of Masters says his name is "----" and a light shines. In KH2, ---- was what "photos" was replaced by after the Dusks stole the concept of photos. "Photo-" is a prefix meaning "light". Ergo the MoM's name is probably Photos.

This is both dumb and supported by the text, unlike stupid meme nonsense.
That is very interesting.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards

I hope you were around for the Aerith theory.

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
This solid headcanon contains spoilers for KH3 and Re:Mind.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

vaderskywalker

Awards
This solid headcanon contains spoilers for KH3 and Re:Mind.
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Given how Nomura writes this series, I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case, and he also wasn't present during the beach party, or for most of the ending, not even Melody of Memory, that's suspicious.

vaderskywalker

Awards
Very, and until you said something, I kept wondering what happened to Jiminy, did he stay in the realm of light, or did Sora unintentionally force Jiminy to be sacrificed with him, but your theory seems more likely, also, it's kind of weird that no one is asking where he is Ethier, like they didn't just lose two friends, just one, maybe it was some kind of spell that made them forget Jiminy was there, put in place by the MOM, so that none of them noticed he was missing, I'd been meaning to make a thread about Jiminy's disappearance , but I get sidetracked easily, and again your theory makes sense, how is this a dumb theory?

Last edited:

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
Very, and until you said something, I kept wondering what happened to Jiminy, did he stay in the realm of light, or did Sora unintentionally force Jiminy to be sacrificed with him, but your theory seems more likely, also, it's kind of weird that no one is asking where he is Ethier, like they didn't just lose two friends, just one, maybe it was some kind of spell that made them forget Jiminy was there, put in place by the MOM, so that none of them noticed he was missing, I'd been meaning to make a thread about Jiminy's disappearance , but I get sidetracked easily, and again your theory makes sense, how is this a dumb theory?

It hinges on the idea that the Jiminy we see in most games is the Master of Masters in disguise, yet I feel like Disney characters are off limits for such identity shenanigans (which is a shame methinks; if I were the MoM, I'd totally hide in plain sight close to the character most likely to defeat darkness; I'd tag along to witness history and sidestep to safety during combat).

I'm glad it's not dumb, then! ☆

EDIT: There's no need for a spell. The real Jiminy is still there, and he'd be confused about everything that supposedly happened to him.

vaderskywalker

Awards
EDIT: There's no need for a spell. The real Jiminy is still there, and he'd be confused about everything that supposedly happened to him.
Okay, I'm a bit confused, your theory states, the real Jiminy went to his home world after KH1, so how could he be with Sora, Donald, and Goofy if he was replaced by a duplicate, and that duplicate was the Master of Masters? as for the spell, I meant like if MOM put one in place to cover his tracks, so no one noticed that he went missing with Sora, and in case they ran into the real Jiminy, so that no one could realize that it wasn't the real Jiminy with them, from their point of view, they wouldn't have seen Jiminy since KH1, what the hypothetical spell would do, is well, think of it as a cloaking device for memories, and what it was cloaking, was the fake Jiminy being with them, so no one would have noticed anything different, and the spell would have been cast just before or while Sora was using the power of waking to find kairi in Remind, just my take on it.

Chie

Awards
The Master of Masters already knows that Sora and co. will never go to present-day Prankster's Paradise because he saw the future from the beginning of time and wrote a book about everything that ever happens up through the end of KH3.

Yknow, that little thing.

vaderskywalker

Awards
The Master of Masters already knows that Sora and co. will never go to present-day Prankster's Paradise because he saw the future from the beginning of time and wrote a book about everything that ever happens up through the end of KH3.

Yknow, that little thing.
We don't know how far into the future the book of prophecies saw, for all we know, it could have ended at the moment the foretellers arrived in the future with the black box, it's anyone's guess at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back