• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Duel of the Unforgiving (Challenge to Deaddude15)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deaddude15

in a guantanamo cell waiting for the next battle
same question here
Name deaddude

Age25

weapons: a 5' long 2' width sword that is sharp and has a ruby on the handle and a skull design on the handle and a set of bow and arrow that is made of oak and the string is made of unbreakable string, and a sniper rifle with tranqulizer bullets

appearance a Caucasian male who’s right half of the body is decayed. He has a army suit on and is 6’5” 225 lbs.

bio, he was a world war 2 soldier who fought as a sniper in Germany and was put in the gas chamber.60 years later he came back and he went to the reception and he met a surfer who taught him how to do the current things we do today. He has retrieved powers for the gas chamber.

Personality. he is a nice guy who has a temper when somebody annoys him and blacks out from there

moves:
fire blast: he blasts a large flame out and hurts the enemy
lightning punch: he punches the enemy while rushing the lightning through the body for 3 seconds
leaf blade: he pulls out a sharp leaf and slashes the enemy 2 times.
Water fall: he splashes rain on top of the enemy with 10% acid in it
Metal uppercut: deaddude makes his hand metal and uppercuts the enemy
Psychic throw: deaddude mentally grabs the enemy and throws the enemy hard.
Poison punch: he punches and pricks a tiny hole and poisons the enemy for 2 turns
Earthquake: he starts a earthquake near the enemy and the enemy is stuck for 1 turn unless reversed
fire wave: deaddude send an invisible fire wave that burns the enemy
Rock punch: he punches the enemy when the right hand turns to rock
sorrow stare: deaddude grabs the opponents head and forces the enemy to stare into his eyes and is stunned for 1 turn
sniper shot: deaddude shoots a 22 cal. sniper rifle with tranquilizer shots and the enemy is knoked out for 1 turn

roxasisamazing

But you can call me RIA
In Sora's basement playing ping pong with Roxas
k sweet
Name: Jentrash Kashimi
Weapon of choice: Dual Hook Swords, Katana, twin Sais
Species: Humaniod
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Blond
Appearance: he wears black leather gloves and black bootcut leather pants, he also sports a white t-shirt and mid-bicep leather jacket, wears a silver chain with wolf pendant, carries hook swords on hips and Katana strapped on back
Bio: Jentrash grew up in the outerworld region of planet Sintray, at the age of 8, he witnesses his parents killed by hired assasains, and was trained for 11 years so that one day he can seek out revenge and avenge his parents, all he has left to remember of his parents is his fathers Katana, which he has vowed to drive it through the hearts of those who are responsible for his parents' death
Special Abilities:
- Hook-Sword Tornado: hurls both hook swords at enemy and they swirl around target, and returns to Jentrash
- Phoenix Avenger: Charges Katana and slashes at the ground and a fiery Phoenix rushes at target at high speed and engulfs enemy in fire
- Phoenix Reflex: Increases Jentrash's evasion
Special Features: Jentrash is left handed which makes that difficult for most right handed fighters to challenge him,
Element: Ice, Water and Fire
Elemental Attacks: -Ice; Ice Kunai: makes throwing knifes out of ice
- Ice and Water: Splash Freeze: Shoots a jet of water and target and freezes enemy
- Fireball Massacre: launches 60+ fireballs around target and simultaneously rushes at target
Last Resort Move:-Elemental Flare: does All 3 elemental attacks all at once, then takes time to replenish Stamina afterwards
Caution, eyes turn different color when elemental attaacks are about to be used, Red= fire, Light Grey= Ice, Blue= Water

lets get this started

Deaddude15

a earthquacke starts happening and people run away and fire comes up from the ever widining cracks "HELL ON EARTH" a demonic voice cries out as the red and yellow flames come up and a human figure comes up and arives on the ground and people starts coming up towards the mysterious person whos right side is decayed "i am deaddude, have u seen battle crazed people around" deaddude said while looking around madly and the people shook their head and the police came "honestly, is this what america came to" deaddude said preparing to do a fire ring to hurt the police "be ready to be 'blown away'" deaddude said jumping up. as deaddude blown the police and a couple of people blown away "tie to stop wasting energey i need" he said waiting paitiently while cold air blown out of his body and the cold air from the earth blew his hair to the right

roxasisamazing

But you can call me RIA
In Sora's basement playing ping pong with Roxas
"Hey", Jentrash calls out to the mysterious stranger who called himself deaddude, ""what do you think you are doing", approaching the stranger as he speaks, "those who attack the defenceless are weak...", his green eyes turning red, "I hate the weak..."

Deaddude15

"those cops were armed to the teeth, and the people were accidents and were in the way too, so i didnt wanna attack the people, i want to defend the people who are defenseless, i wanted to attack the people who were attacking me, u expect me to take a pistol out of my ass and shoot the cops" deaddude said as hot air came out of his decayed body

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
"those cops were armed to the teeth, and the people were accidents and were in the way too, so i didnt wanna attack the people, i want to defend the people who are defenseless, i wanted to attack the people who were attacking me, u expect me to take a pistol out of my ass and shoot the cops" deaddude said as hot air came out of his decayed body

ok umm this is a battle between you and ria not you and the police...besides if you didnt read it the city is deserted only for you two the others are watching on a TV screen on a private island 1000 miles away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back