• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The DS's name

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

V.A.T.13

Just a little quick thread for a quick thought.

While having conversations about "my first anime", I mentioned mine was Little Nemo. I went to wiki to see what they said about the movie, and in the trivia part, it says the name Nemo is latin for "no one" or "nobody". Being the dork I am, I quick thought of KH.

The main three are latin names, so maybe the DS is as well? And if it is, could it be Nemo?
Oh, and out of curiosity, I looked up "Another" in latin too. It's "Alius"

So~
Got any name ideas? ;D

And yes, I know it's too soon to start guessing names, but it doesn't hurt right?

Name ideas
- Nemo ( nobody )
- Alius ( Another )

Last edited:

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I have a feeling the DS's name will connection to an object or an element.

Lun I think that could be the DS's new name. Of course that is only his nickname. His full name could be Luna, although that sounds like a female name, but than we have Terra.lol So I think the DS would be called Lun a lot more. I mean Terra means earth in Latin, and Luna means moon in Latin, and technically, the two are far apart yet so closely related.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Nemo means no one or nobody....i know that backwards, Nemo is Omen which means a sign of something about to happen, good or evil

well i guess thats nothing really special

UrbanQuattrus

Who knows if that thing even has a name. Look at the "anti-Sora" heartless that Riku conjures up in Neverland in the first KH. That could be sort of what this thing is (Yes, I know, there are no heartless in BBS; I mean similar in function, not as a heartless). It may not be all that significant as anything other than a monstrous extension of MX's force.

Y

Yannis

While having conversations about "my first anime", I mentioned mine was Little Nemo. I went to wiki to see what they said about the movie, and in the trivia part, it says the name Nemo is latin for "no one" or "nobody". Being the dork I am, I quick thought of KH.

The main three are latin names, so maybe the DS is as well? And if it is, could it be Nemo?

So~
Got any name ideas? ;D

And yes, I know it's too soon to start guessing names, but it doesn't hurt right?

Name ideas
- Nemo ( nobody )
- Alius ( Another )

That´s so damn old/used name. If they use it, Im gonna give Nomura a big punch.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!

So~
Got any name ideas? ;D

Name ideas
- Nemo ( nobody )
- Alius ( Another )

Little Nemo? that movie was scarey.....gah.... I've watched it once when I was little, never touched it again.

Actually, I do not think that his name is nemo. I don't think that they will keep the whole latin theme for the names.
reason? well, I've not seen one of square's games where the character's names are themed on a set language. Elements? yes, language? not really.
but this could be the first time
who knows?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Who knows if that thing even has a name. Look at the "anti-Sora" heartless that Riku conjures up in Neverland in the first KH. That could be sort of what this thing is (Yes, I know, there are no heartless in BBS; I mean similar in function, not as a heartless). It may not be all that significant as anything other than a monstrous extension of MX's force.

Uh, UQ, you do realize that "thing" is apparently supposed to be MX's apprentice, right...? I don't think "thing" is the best word to use to refer to him...

V

V.A.T.13

Xehanort: 17: Can't be named X because the old man's name is Xehanort. :/
Can't have two Xehanort's at the same time. Unless of course he is a replica.

Thraxe: Oh, like Sora and Riku arn't used old names? Srsly, when it comes to names, they are running out of ideas. I mean in Before Crisis ( cell phone turk game) the turks have names like "two guns" and then theres "Lightning" for the girl in FF13.

tetraalmasy: It was scary to you? o_O;; anyway, I'm just following the pattern-
SRK names are japanese
TAV names are latin
As for him be a sexy bishy, it probably is (kh2 xehanort) but I hope not. Or at least make him a real man (like Xigbar, Lex, and Xaldin) and not a girl with a penis or a pre-pubescent boy which invokes pedophillia D:
It's bad enough I have a thing for Riku.

Seftrex

Hmmm... I don't think he would be named Nemo, but it would be logical. But as others have said, it could possibly be a element of some sort.

Nemo... OMG that was the name of the fish!

Charlie K

Back in Business
How about's.....DS?Lol.

Whats the Latin word for Darkness, sunshine! And...Moon?

Thundering Wave

How about's.....DS?Lol.

Whats the Latin word for Darkness, sunshine! And...Moon?

I found many many Latin words for Darkness, or dark: Caliga, Creperum, Obscurum, Acerbus, Atrer, Atra, and Atrum.
Here is Sunshine, or sun: Crinis and Phoebus.
And finally, Moon: Luna.

Well, there you have it! The resource for these Latin words is: ORB

~Piece,
Thundering Wave

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
I just had a mental image of the DS removing his helmet only to reveal a clownfish. >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back