• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The DS's name

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

V.A.T.13

I have an image of the DS removing his helmet and it's Lellouch who who Geass'd the MX into doing the things he did.

Then Suzaku appears out of nowhere with a gun "LELOUUUUCH!"
Leluoch also whips out a gun: "SUZAKUUUUU!!"

All according to keikaku....

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

The DS takes his helmet off, and "gasp", its Walt Disney!!!

Athel

Machinist
How 'bout Vesta?
Vesta is the latin goddess of the heart, and considering how many people think that the DS might be a girl...

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
oh yes,

*VEN see's DS*
Ven: "Good morining, Sunshine!"

um...yeah, I don't see it.

Haha. Wow. That'd be intense. XD Reminds me of the Charlie and the Chocolate factory movie with Johnny Depp... XD

But I kinda like the Alius name. The thing about the DS that still weirds me out is how he like, spawned from MX. Though that could have been just symbolism showing the connection between MX and the DS, as if he controls him and his movements or something yknow?

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I read "Jeez" and immediately thought Jesus. OH NOES! They're dropping Jesus off a cliff!!! And they frozez him!

Wow. Ven IS like Jesus. Assuming he dies in BBS that is.

Ven is frozen and dropped off a cliff in front of his friends - Jesus is crucified and taken through Jersualem (im sure he had some friends in there. <.<; IF i'm wrong, don't kill me. I'm agnostic.)
He comes back years later as Roxas ( I know. They're different people)

[&#8730;]Genuflect
I thought i could find a latin word for apprentice but, there isn't any.

So, i tried follower, it sucked.

I thought that i could use something like an latin word for apprentice to be his name.

V

V.A.T.13

^ nah, that would be too...I dunno what the word I'm looking for is, but I don't think his name would be "apprentice" in latin. D:

V

V.A.T.13

There probably is, but it's worded differently, or your online dictionary sucks. ( two dictionaries didn't have the word for sun and we all know that it's "Sol" in latin. Ha ha...Sol....GUILTY!!!!! *cough* Sorry... )

[&#8730;]Genuflect
i think the word "apprentice" started a little bit early.

Jinsei

Another/Atlus would fit best if it turns out that the Dark Soldier is Master Xehanort's soul or some such entity. And what it kill you to write out Dark Soldier? At least for a thread title lol.

And Little Nemo was the first anime I ever watched too (not even knowing what anime was back then) it brings back memories....

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
A over used name that would fit the character, imo, is NERO. but GAWD is that over used. (Don't let neloangelo see this post)

Jinsei

A over used name that would fit the character, imo, is NERO. but GAWD is that over used. (Don't let neloangelo see this post)
Kai is over used far more than that lol. But now that I think about it I've only seen Nero/Nelo in the DMC games... I need to get out more lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back