• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Drinking Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
"I can't be sure if a thread was made a long time ago about alcohol but for the prevention of necro-bumping."

absolut-absolut-vodka-alcohol-bacardi-citrus-drinks-Favim.com-65014.jpg

Despite this being a KH forum, and it consisting of more of an underage demographic...(aside from a few countries that cut off a few years outside of the US) I'd like to shed some light on what people like to drink when they go to a bar or a club, or anywhere they can take a load off to delight themselves in a adult beverage.

There's everything from shots, cocktails, whiskey, beer, champagne, wine, and so forth. If you're not a drinker, then this isn't the place for you...and for those....

Simple question. What alcoholic beverages do you find yourself drinking a lot :)

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
As of late, if I go to a bar I usually get at least one jager and/or vegas bomb and just sip on midori sprites the rest of the night. If I'm with friends usually I make myself a midori/monster/sprite/jager (if possible) combo.

Bars are expensive as shit, especially midori sprites so I don't usually go out too often. Bars here usually ask for 8 dollars for a tall glass even though a bottle of the stuff costs around 20.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
I have to agree. I've had my share of thin wallets after a night at bars. If it's just beer, then you might be more decent to your pockets.

If i'm not trying to go heavy, i'll get a malibu and coke, but usually to start off, i'll get a jack and coke. Socially its a red bull and vodka, but ultimately we start moving on to the more unnatural heavy drinks which is hard to point out via their exclusiveness to certain bars.

Just recently we hit up a bar and had them make up a drink for us.

Adios+Mother+Fucker.jpg

It was not bad..for all that was in it

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
My beer of choice is Sierra Nevada, though I like pale ales in general. Dogfish is pretty good as well. Lagers, especially American lagers, taste like shit. I had a Coors Lite once and I drank that down like water. Dutch and Belgian lagers though are pretty good. Heineken is my beer of choice when places don't have ales.

In terms of liquor, I'll usually get a Captain and Coke though I am a fan of tequila and vodka. Can't tolerate whiskey though. I had Jagermeister the other day. It wasn't bad, but it tasted like mouth wash.

I would like to go out to bars more frequently, but my friends aren't really about that life. I was going out (as in drinking) with my cousin and her friends, but that was cut short since they're under 21. :/

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
Totally depends on my plans for the night or whatever I am doing in general.

If I'm at home, I'll likely drink fruit cider, in my first year of University it tended to be a glass of whiskey. Thats just general if I feel like it or if I come back from work and want a drink. Disaronno and coke towards my last year.

If I'm off out with my friends, we normally just do a pub crawl which will start at the top of a hill with beers and ales then the further down the hill we get, the more bars we encounter so more cocktail or mixer based. I'll normally go for a vodka and coke, bourbon, or whatever looks cheap but good.

If we're at a club. Standard tequila shots to start with and whatever deals are on offer at the time. Normally an energy drink and vodka mix really.

Shawty

Awards
m1vXueu.jpg

This bottle was my buddy this weekend. I enjoy Bacardi Spirit drinks, but this has to be my favorite (Razz, raspberry flavor, is a close second). I usually drink this at parties or clubs.
As for just hanging out, I enjoy wine (mellow white), Desperados (Tequila flavored beer) or Cuarenta y Tres (also known as Liquor 43).

moonstar_xo

I'm not really a beer person. My parents have been letting me have small doses of Guinness and other beers since I was 11 and to this day I can't drink it without gagging. I haven't tried too many different kinds of vodka, but I still haven't found a flavor that I can drink without having to drink something else right away to make the taste go away, lol.

I'm definitely more of a red wine and champagne kind of person. I haven't tried white wine or white sangria yet but I really want to. I tried red sangria at a party once and it was one of the best drinks I've ever had.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
oh god Guinness... for some reason i cant seem to drink that.
Personally im not a big fan of Drinking but i do on occasions.
Beer of choice - Coors light, Bud light, Corona
Drink of choce : 50-50 (Vanailla Vodka, Orange soda), Rum & Coke, Jack & Coke

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
kubota_lg.jpg

This is legit the best sake I've ever had. Really smooth. Rough sake's fine as well, but it basically just tastes like whiskey.

Kirin and Asahi are my beers of choice.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
oh god Guinness... for some reason i cant seem to drink that.
Personally im not a big fan of Drinking but i do on occasions.
Beer of choice - Coors light, Bud light, Corona
Drink of choce : 50-50 (Vanailla Vodka, Orange soda), Rum & Coke, Jack & Coke
Same. I'm about as light a drinker as can be found, though I did have a nice, storebought lime margarita the other day.

<3

Call me Love, love.
I'm primarily a beer girl; namely Corana, however, I pretty much love any sort of beer so long as it's not VB (Victorian Bitter). I'd much rather take acid shots. Spirit wise I am a HUGE Bicardi fan, drink Vodka straight and Midori bothers me. It's never really sat right with me. I do enjoy Alexia and Moscato wine, but I rarely drink the stuff. I however bought a bottle just the over day of Moscato with some more beer. Very rarely do I enjoy burbon, but Jim Beam and coke is probably my preferred.

When I am out and about, I usually just drink whatever looks nice. I'll start with a beer and work myself up to other things.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
This is legit the best sake I've ever had. Really smooth. Rough sake's fine as well, but it basically just tastes like whiskey.

Kirin and Asahi are my beers of choice.

Love me some Asahi. Can't get enough. Can't find it at many pubs or bars here, but when they do. Aww yes.

I've only ever had one brand of sake.

25533011_H.jpg

Had it at an event I put on. Ordered about twelve bottles, used ten. Took a bottle home for myself and used the other to drink with all of the volunteers. I can't comment on it too much as I'm pretty sure the place we used didn't know how to heat it up properly...but still hot sake is the bomb.

But I seem to remember if you have to heat it up, it's a cheaper sake? Thus not high quality.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Yeah, hot sake is typically less refined, making it cheaper (but also meaning that you have to heat it up). Cold sake is more expensive, but oh man is it good.

Color Me Evil

versus
Awards
i'm a sucker for yuengling or stella for beer. but since i'm from new england, we don't get yuengling so it's always a treat when i get to have it.

i'm also #1 fan of hard ciders. angry orchard crisp apple is my jam, with strongbow a close second.

i enjoy a vodka tonic with lime, malibu and pineapple, or jack and coke.

i don't really like wine but tl;dr if it's in front of me i'll drink it.

moonstar_xo

Hard cider is one drink that I've always wanted to try but have never seen it at parties or anything. Speaking of ~hard~ drinks, I am a fan of hard lemonade. yummy c:

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Rumplemintz with chocolate syrup is more or less my specialty...It's like taking shots of alcoholic mint chocolate. Then there's the typical Rumchata, Jack, and Jaeger. If I wanna spend some extra, I go for a handle of Crown Royal; at least that goes down smooth.

And I make sure to stay away from Bacardi...The horror stories D:

Last edited:

Color Me Evil

versus
Awards
Hard cider is one drink that I've always wanted to try but have never seen it at parties or anything. Speaking of ~hard~ drinks, I am a fan of hard lemonade. yummy c:

angry orchard is good if you like it sweet. strongbow tastes a lot more like regular apple cider.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
At home, I usually try to experiment with different drink recipes though I have a few go to's like ciroc peach and squirt, Vodka + energy drinks, Malibu and pineapple/coke/almost any mixer cause Malibu just tastes good with anything, etc.

at bars, I usually try to get something I wouldn't be able to make at home like AMF's, Tokyo Iced Teas, etc. I've also ordered ones that just sounded good after looking at what was in them like Scooby Snacks, Alabama Slammers, but I only veer from the "norm" occasionally. I've recently grown to really like Captain and Coke after trying it at a friends party cause it was all that was left, but I, for the most part, enjoy drinks made with vodka more than the others.

I don't really like beer unless there's nothing left. But I'll typically drink anything if its offered to me. Can't stand Jäger or Jack though. Just doesn't sit right with me. Most dark liquors aren't my thing though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back