• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The dream of a Synthesizer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
PROLOGUE

I have been alone in this very empty town, no one was here to talk to me or play with me or do anything with me. Dont feel to bad for me, kupo. The street lights always made me feel confortable and i always found small little trinckets lying around. If you think about it kupo, I was really happy being alone, or so i thought....

CHAPTER I

Today i was walking along the third district and noticed a very rare item, it was a gale. I walked over to pick it up and noticed it was only orichalcum. Either way it was a very rare item aswell and decided to keep it. After i picked it up i noticed more items were lying around. Coincidently it was a long line of items, forst gem, blazing gem, lightning crystal. I was very happy with all of the treasure i collected but due to my weak arms i couldnt pick up anymore items until i noticed one very rare item. It was a bottle of mystery goo! and it was only a few feet away. Even though my arms couldnt support much more i decided to go for it and grab that bottle anyways! so i dropped all the items and went running towards it but by the time i got there i somehow fainted. Isnt that strange, kupo? why would i suddenly faint after grabbing a very rare item? Well whe i woke up i felt this awful pain on my head and nose. This is becoming really bizzare. what could have happened? and on top of that i was in a different room. You must be wondering what happened right, kupo? Well it turns out that i accidently bumped into this other person. That person looked jsut like me in every way and was tending to my wounds (actually she just poured water over my head) and helping me get better. Could it be that i'm not the only person in this town? "No, no it must have been my holusination" i thought. but when i tried reaching out to her, she got scared and flew under the table. Seeing how scared she was, i approched her very slowly and tried calming her down.

"Sorry for bumping into you earlier, i didnt see you."

"it's ok....it was my fault anyways"

She suddenly started to reach out and flew closer to me. Well we started to talk and said a few jokes. Actually i didnt know if my jokes were funny but since she was laughing, i thought they were too. It was so strange to see another person like me, kupo. After all this joking and tlaking i forgot to ask her name.

"Ugh sorry, kupo, i forgot to ask you your name. Mines Mog, whats yours?

"Mine? mine's Meg. Funny though, i thought i was the one who invented kupo"

"really? i thought i invented it. Wow me and you are so much alike." i said thinking it would cheer her up. unfortunately she sighed and stopped talking. Did i get into a touchy subject?

"oh sorry i didnt mean to make you upset"

"oh no it's not that. it' sjust that the world from where i'm from i was the only one, it feels strange to find someone justl ike me in this iscolated town."

And thats where i discovered something new! it appears that there are other "worlds". But if there are other worlds? why am i left in this iscolated town? There must be more people in these "worlds". I was very surprised to this small piece of information that i start to theorize about them.

"so your from another world!? what was your world like?"

"i dont like talking about it. I feel happier here."

"how can you be ahppy in this town? this town is dark and has no one to talk to. you should think about going back. hey! why dont i go with you, kupo-i mean meg"

She sighed again and said, "I cant, my world has been taken away"

"really? so your stuck here?"

"yes i am, but it's ok, I like it here,it's very quiet and has alot of lights."

"i suppose..." i said with confusion. How could this person be just like me but think so differently, kupo? this is very odd. well if i wasnt picking up those rare gems i wouldnt be able to meet her. which reminds me! where are all my gems? I looked around to see where they were but found none.

"Are you looking for your items, mog?" she asked.

"yes i got al these super rare ones and i was about to get the bottle of mystery goo- hey! wheres the mystery goo!"

"you mean the bottle of jelly? it was just my snack, it wasnt any 'mystery goo' or whatever your talking about."

"ohh....nevermind then."

how disappointed i am. i thought i it was mystery goo....how could i have confused it with jelly kupo? oh well, i will look for it some other time. I'm still glad about meeting Meg. She seems very interesting. I dont know if i was tired or my headache is keeping me from staying conscious but either way i was about to fall asleep.

"*yawn* hey listen i better get going then, i twas nice meeting you." i said in a very drowsy tone.

"no! dont go! i'm all alone right now and this is the first time i have talked to someone since i got here."

"well.....i dont really have a place to stay, i just wander around the streets a bit and sleep wherever. i guess i could sleep at your place just this once".

"great! i have ths bunk-bed, if you want you can sleep at the top."

"thanks Meg"

After i climbed up i started to slowly fall asleep. But right before i did. i heard Meg talking to me. She seems to have alot of energy since we started to talk.

"hey Mog, do you think we can be friends"

"sure. i never had a *yawn* friend before. it might be itneresting to have one."

"that's great! tomorrow we'll talk more."

"ok then, G'nite...*yawn*...Meg..."

"goodnight Mog"

Seeshinamaru13

stalking Grimmjow...from a distance...cuz yeah he'
YAY finally!!! <3

Aww how cute... teehee jelly! :lol:
"oh no it's not that. it' sjust that the world from where i'm from i was the only one, it feels strange to find someone justl ike me in this iscolated town."

And thats where i discovered something new! it appears that there are other "worlds". But if there are other worlds? why am i left in this iscolated town? There must be more people in these "worlds". I was very surprised to this small piece of information that i start to theorize about them.
you meant to say "isolated", right?

I can't wait for more. It seems like a very adorable story line... I can just imagine it. :36:

Allister Rose

French Lover
YAY finally!!! <3

Aww how cute... teehee jelly! :lol:

you meant to say "isolated", right?

I can't wait for more. It seems like a very adorable story line... I can just imagine it. :36:

Sorry for some reason my computer doesnt auto-correct my words. i will fix it later

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
That was a nice quick read; there are some spelling mistakes, but nothing too major. :)

aswaxsora

Awards
BUMP!

You don't mind me correcting a few things, do you? If you do, I understand. I won't fix it for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back