• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "Dream" in DDD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolute

I believe Xemnas' final battle was in the Realm/World of Nothing. Then they traveled to the edge of the realm to where they were looking at the Realm of Darkness that was across the ocean.

Absolute

Ah, thank you for that, Sephiroth0812. Makes Sora look like a parrot.

Now, no one but AtW knows about this data. And the premise of the game is really about the truth of the data. So they need to at first find it and then analyze it (maybe go to Radiant Garden on the computer and accidentally find Xemnas room underneath?).

The question is, how will they find out about the data? maybe the dream aspect where someone will notice something else is in Sora's dream that shouldn't be (the data?). Maybe it will awaken Ven to talk to Sora and discuss it? Who knows?

The thing is that the data is AtW's results of his research. The question then is, what research and how will it be helpful?

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Now, no one but AtW knows about this data. And the premise of the game is really about the truth of the data. So they need to at first find it and then analyze it (maybe go to Radiant Garden on the computer and accidentally find Xemnas room underneath?).

The question is, how will they find out about the data? maybe the dream aspect where someone will notice something else is in Sora's dream that shouldn't be (the data?). Maybe it will awaken Ven to talk to Sora and discuss it? Who knows?

The thing is that the data is AtW's results of his research. The question then is, what research and how will it be helpful?

that would be so epic, the two of them meeting eachother after all these years of not knowing what had gone on between the both of them..

YenSid says that they only have terra left to find, leading me to believe that someone sent Mickey into the RoD, met Aqua, and then was told by Aqua what had happened to Ven... then for some reason Mickey was able to escape but Aqua wasnt. So now they know where Aqua is but they cant get her.. they know where Ven is but they cant get him... and they really dont know exactly where Terra is. AtW probly did research about this but was unable to help due to being trapped in the RoD..but his research is hidden in Sora and is the key to saving them. and he knows Sora can do this because he tells Aqua in the RoD that Sora will save them all. most likely because of the data hidden inside him

~my theory

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
so thats where the dark meridian is.. i never thought of it being a border between the RoD and the in~between but i did know all those worlds were there and i did know it existed.. i guess that makes sense now XD
i have another question though..
do you know where the final xemnas battle takes place and how Sora/Riku wind up at the meridian?

The final xemnas battle is in the world of nothingness...apparently also a part of the realm of in-between or it's another dimension altogether.

My guess is Sora will have to go down four dream levels to find Ansems data.

Four dream-levels? Not gonna happen...it was said that three levels are already very unstable...I doubt a fourth would be possible. Lol.

Nope, I would rather think it is because Sora "gets" the importance and weight behind it...but that doesn't mean he already remembers Terra and Aqua.

It's true that only Ansem the Wise knows the exact contents of the data and how it works, so Sora, Riku and their allies will have to explore, understand and then learn to use that data in order to be able to help anyone who's suffering.

Finding out about that there IS data is already solved, as Mickey knows that there is something hidden in Sora from Coded. Furthermore, it could even be the case that the Data-Sora will have to play a small role, as he was the one who learned how to handle the immense pain of those suffering people. Sora himself needs to learn that too, as the Data-Naminé warned that without preparation the sheer intensity of the torment may overwhelm and damage Sora's heart.

The data awakening Ventus? Uh, I don't know if it would be wise to wake Ven's heart while it's still so heavily injured...and speaking of which...I would think that one has other worries than to discuss with Sora about some data.
If Sora would need help from within his heart in order to get at the data it would be most likely better if he turned to Roxas or Xion...they, while both suffering as well, most likely aren't in such a bad shape as Ventus is.
With the exception of Terra, Ven probably has it the worst in terms of actual pain.

That last question was already answered in the BBS Ultimania. While being DiZ, Ansem conducted more and intensive research on hearts, memories and nobodies...it's the results he found in that field that are stored in this data.
It will be helpful in, as Nomura says, it is the "key" for rescuing all those who called out to Sora in Blank Points.

that would be so epic, the two of them meeting eachother after all these years of not knowing what had gone on between the both of them..

YenSid says that they only have terra left to find, leading me to believe that someone sent Mickey into the RoD, met Aqua, and then was told by Aqua what had happened to Ven... then for some reason Mickey was able to escape but Aqua wasnt. So now they know where Aqua is but they cant get her.. they know where Ven is but they cant get him... and they really dont know exactly where Terra is. AtW probly did research about this but was unable to help due to being trapped in the RoD..but his research is hidden in Sora and is the key to saving them. and he knows Sora can do this because he tells Aqua in the RoD that Sora will save them all. most likely because of the data hidden inside him

~my theory

Yep, a meeting between those two (at least their hearts) is also one of the things I'm looking forward to the most, be it already in DDD or in KH III (in which the actual rescue missions are to take place).
Sora practically saved Ven twice from certain doom and offered him shelter and protection when he needed it most...it will be certainly interesting when these two "heart-brothers" who share one of the closest possible connections between hearts (only a full fusion would be more) finally get to talk for real.

That Mickey met (or maybe just saw) Aqua during his travels in the Dark Realm is a common theory. Regarding Ven however Micke does not know where Ven's body and soul are kept.
Mickey says in the Re: Coded-secret ending that he may have found out where Ven's heart is...due to what he learnt in the datascape and from Data-Naminé's explanations where it was stated that Ventus has a "very special" connection with Sora.
So, Mickey most likely has deduced that Sora is sheltering Ven's heart within his own...he just can't prove it yet.

I certainly don't know if AtW would have done his research really with Terra (or anyone of the BBS-cast) in mind, as he in fact never met them and doesn't know about their fate.
The data will be the means to save them all, yes, but not the main reason. Ansem also stated that the main reason might be the ability of Sora to connect to so many around him and "keep" them alive in a sense and he stated that he hopes that Sora can use the tools he provides to help all those whose lives he ruined (which would also include the special nobodies DiZ treated so horribly yet now regrets it).

It's funny, as when one looks at both Xehanort and Sora, they both use heart-connections extensively (yellow eyes, pointy ears => Xehanort connection!), but on a complete opposite scale.
Xehanort uses his heart and its connections to dominate and enslave other hearts and to steal bodies to lengthen his own life, Sora on the other hand uses his heart and its connections to help and strengthen other hearts and actually allowed others to live on through it...the polar opposite to Xehanort.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
That Mickey met (or maybe just saw) Aqua during his travels in the Dark Realm is a common theory. Regarding Ven however Micke does not know where Ven's body and soul are kept.
Mickey says in the Re: Coded-secret ending that he may have found out where Ven's heart is...due to what he learnt in the datascape and from Data-Naminé's explanations where it was stated that Ventus has a "very special" connection with Sora.
So, Mickey most likely has deduced that Sora is sheltering Ven's heart within his own...he just can't prove it yet.

I certainly don't know if AtW would have done his research really with Terra (or anyone of the BBS-cast) in mind, as he in fact never met them and doesn't know about their fate.
The data will be the means to save them all, yes, but not the main reason. Ansem also stated that the main reason might be the ability of Sora to connect to so many around him and "keep" them alive in a sense and he stated that he hopes that Sora can use the tools he provides to help all those whose lives he ruined (which would also include the special nobodies DiZ treated so horribly yet now regrets it).

It's funny, as when one looks at both Xehanort and Sora, they both use heart-connections extensively (yellow eyes, pointy ears => Xehanort connection!), but on a complete opposite scale.
Xehanort uses his heart and its connections to dominate and enslave other hearts and to steal bodies to lengthen his own life, Sora on the other hand uses his heart and its connections to help and strengthen other hearts and actually allowed others to live on through it...the polar opposite to Xehanort.

im interested in learning what happened between BbS and 1.. that would be BbS V2.. is that even confirmed yet.? and i really hope its not on the vita.. im already getting a 250 dollar 3DS for DDD but yaknow...anyway...

i dont get what DiZ did to the special nobodies.. what is it that he regrets so much?

and YenSid says Xehanort wouldnt be alone.. who would he be with and how will they interfere in the saving of everyone? all of this thinking about how he was going to do it distracted me from the fact that Sora still has Xehanort to deal with..

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
im interested in learning what happened between BbS and 1.. that would be BbS V2.. is that even confirmed yet.? and i really hope its not on the vita.. im already getting a 250 dollar 3DS for DDD but yaknow...anyway...

i dont get what DiZ did to the special nobodies.. what is it that he regrets so much?

and YenSid says Xehanort wouldnt be alone.. who would he be with and how will they interfere in the saving of everyone? all of this thinking about how he was going to do it distracted me from the fact that Sora still has Xehanort to deal with..

BBSv2 is not confirmed yet...although there was information about a certain "mystery game" (which isn't DDD) ever since Days was released.

It's shown pretty obvious in both Days and KH2 that DiZ had very heavy prejudices against nobodies in general (one might even call him a racist) who deemed nobodies as worthless and undeserving to live.
He treated Naminé and later on also Roxas like garbage and only allowed Naminé to be around as long as she did everything to awaken Sora.
After that, he ordered Riku to kill Naminé because she's of no further use (which Riku of course ignored)...not to mention he brainwashed Roxas and then in the end forced him back into Sora against his will.
KH 2 said:
DiZ: There's no knowledge that has the power to change your fate. Roxas: Even if it doesn't, I wanna know. I have the right to know! DiZ: A Nobody doesn't have a right to know. Nor does it even have the right to be.

This sums up DiZ's attitude very well (he even says "it" instead of he or she...indicating that he doesn't even see nobodies as true lifeforms despite them having a consciousness and a mind on their own).

These prejudices and gross behaviour were one of the reasons why Riku started to resent DiZ and was disgusted by him. The other reason was because DiZ intended to use him and Sora as pawns in his plans to get revenge on Organization XIII and Xehanort.

That's it not yet clear, however Nomura has hinted that there might be more than one Xehanort...and there are also still Braig and Isa, the somebodies of Xigbar and Saix who might be Xehanort's allies.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
That's it not yet clear, however Nomura has hinted that there might be more than one Xehanort...and there are also still Braig and Isa, the somebodies of Xigbar and Saix who might be Xehanort's allies.

this is something I still don't understand; how can there be more than one xehanort?
and if isa and lea make a return, do you think they would be on xehanorts side or soras?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
It's a mystery up to now...we can only speculate and wait for DDD.

Isa and Braig will be most likely on Xehanort's side (yellow eyes + pointy ears), them being on Sora's side would make little sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back