• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Downside of Global Neverland ((Rp tale))

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
So I was wandering through some old websites that I used to visit and I decided to go check out Gaiaonline. Being Dutch I checked out the Dutch guids and found out I was still a member of one of them. Yay! When browsing through the threads I actually found an RP ... though they called it an RPG ... Okay, I can deal with that. First post: Two lines of Storyline, no template, barely no rules about the RP'ing itself and not even a good setting of the world.

I was in shock but I still had the courage to keep on reading. This is how the first post was:

*Walks through Forest*
"Hmm, I wonder who I'll meet here."

((picture that, but with over 600 posts))

And that is posted in a guild with more duth people than I've seen in any dutch foruim.

I HATE LIVING HERE. Nobody here even knows about something called an RP. They barely know about RPG'S! For Crying out loud, they thought Gaiaonline was the website of a local Greenpeace.

Had to get this off my chest. Anyhoo, I'll be happy to hear similar stories so I won't feel alone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back