• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Door to Light

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
It was revealed at the TGS Presents Square Enix KH3 Panel, that at some point in Kingdom Hearts 3 Sora will make his way to the Realm of Darkness and fight Aqua in her Dark state.

hqdefault.jpg

It was also revealed in the KH3 TGS 2018 Trailer that at some point in KH3 the normal version of Aqua we are familiar with will make her way to the Land of Departure in a curious scene.

images

Now the last scene I would like you to consider before I present my theory is the end of KH2 where Sora and Riku sit at the Dark Margin (or whatever the proper name for it is) and read Kairi's letter, definitely triggering "the feels" all around I assume, which leads to a curious scene where a Door of Light suddenly opens before them. If you have beaten KH2 then you know that after going through the Door Sora and Riku find themselves back in the Realm of Light, back home on good ol' Destiny Islands.

9k=

tumblr_miynp09tSc1ri0q9ro2_250.gif

My theory is that the Door to Light opened by Sora in the ending of KH2 may also be Aqua's way back home as well. If Sora is able to make his way to the Realm of Darkness and find Aqua then his heart may be able to open up another Door to Light, effectively returning Aqua to the Realm of Light and freeing her to help in the Awakening of Ventus, but "why would she?" you might ask. Well surprise another opportunity for some visual aid, because if you can remember back to the end of KH1 where the Door to Darkness is opened but after Sora proclaims that "Kingdom Hearts is Light!" the sheer Radiance of Light emitted utterly obliterated Ansem Seeker of Darkness [(also known as Xehanort's Heartless), essentially a being of Darkness or at least consumed by it].

tumblr_m514odmW2L1rq0857o1_r3_500.gif

Z

This leads me to believe that special sources of Light can purify these Dark beings I have presented to you. Maybe after Sora confronts Aqua at the Dark Margin he's able to get her through the Door to Light and thus killing two birds with one stone by bringer her back to the Realm of Light and purifying her of her Dark influences, putting her in a proper state of mind to aid the Guardians of Light in awakening Ventus and taking on Xehanort and his cohorts!

Thanks for giving my theory a read, if you could take it a step further and let me know what you think I would really appreciate it! 129 Days till NA release of KH3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back