• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "Door" Sora Needs to Open is KH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
The Door to KH

Kingdom Hearts. The heart of all hearts... the centerpiece of this entire series and its very title. And most importantly, the one object that has attracted the attention of countless antagonists over the vast collection of games. Yet none of them will claim it.

No... the one who will open KH to save everything... is SORA!

Be_Happy___Sora_by_Deepsies.jpg

*cough* alright, here's the theory:

One of the many mysteries that erupted from Birth By Sleep was the "door" Ansem the Wise was referring to. He said Sora could open the right door and save ALL those in torment (which means at leats Terra, Ven, and Aqua).

So is the door the Door to Darkness? Probably not, Ven's still in the Realm of Light and at this point Terra probably is too.

What about the Door to Light? Nope, Aqua's still waiting in the Realm of Darkness.

So what door could it be? What door could hold something powerful enough to magically fix everything in a contemporary deus ex machina fashion?

KINGDOM HEARTS OF COURSE!!!

It's simple!

Xion doesn't exist anymore? No problem! KH can MAKE her exist again! From mere memories!

What if Terra's heart couldn't be separated from Xehanort's? Not an issue! KH could split them in two without any need to fear about memory loss!

There's only one issue about Sora entering KH to fix everything. He'll lose his identity as a human. Just look at the Xehanort Report:

And when Kingdom Hearts is complete, it is said the one who opens its door will bring about the creation of the Next World. Such a feat is above any human. Or, to put it a different way: whoever opens that door will be reborn as something far greater than human.

Now does Sora really wanna give up his mortality? Not necessarily. When it comes down to it, Sora would give up all the adventuring and fighting just to have a normal life.

So how does he keep it? Why with the help of Ansem the Wise! He implanted some sort of DATA into Sora while he slept, something that would presumably help open the door. This data must give Sora the ability to use the power of KH while staying human.

There you go! A classic Disney ending. Everyone's saved (except Xehanort, it's the end for him and the saga). Please let me know what you think!

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Using KH itself would be one of the easiest solutions indeed...so from a completely neutral point of view I'd say yes, it is possible.
Cliché? Sure, but having a bunch of allies sacrifcing themselves or die in the final battle is also "cliché"

Furthermore, there would/could be also a strong message delivered with it when Xehanort and Sora are fighting over KH.
Xehanort is about to fall and accuses Sora of being no different than him, wanting the power of KH for himself...with Sora then ultimately proving Xehanort wrong by just "borrowing" KH's power to save everyone of the tormented ones and then reject further use of KH for his own benefits.

State

Awards
So is the door the Door to Darkness? Probably not, Ven's still in the Realm of Light and at this point Terra probably is too.

What about the Door to Light? Nope, Aqua's still waiting in the Realm of Darkness.
Or, y'know, he could open both doors...

There's only one issue about Sora entering KH to fix everything. He'll lose his identity as a human. Just look at the Xehanort Report:

And when Kingdom Hearts is complete, it is said the one who opens its door will bring about the creation of the Next World. Such a feat is above any human. Or, to put it a different way: whoever opens that door will be reborn as something far greater than human.
Tell Sora to use his own omnipotent powers to make him human again.

Xion doesn't exist anymore? No problem! KH can MAKE her exist again! From mere memories!
Why would Xion need to exist? I think she's better off "dead" (she even begged Roxas to kill her).

What if Terra's heart couldn't be separated from Xehanort's? Not an issue! KH could split them in two without any need to fear about memory loss!
Memory loss? The memories aren't lost, they're in the heart, just locked away (which is what Terra did when Xehanort was possessing his body. He locked Xehanort's memories, while Aqua tried to calm the memoryless Xehanort).

So how does he keep it? Why with the help of Ansem the Wise! He implanted some sort of DATA into Sora while he slept, something that would presumably help open the door. This data must give Sora the ability to use the power of KH while staying human.
This assumption of what AtW's data really is is too extreme. I mean, sure, the man studied the hearts, Heartless, and Nobodies, but to know the exact coordinates of the Door to Kingdom Hearts is just too much for him to know.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
I wouldn't say that the Door to Light is associated with the Realm of Light as it is associated with one's homeworld.

Now does Sora really wanna give up his mortality? Not necessarily. When it comes down to it, Sora would give up all the adventuring and fighting just to have a normal life.
I wouldn't necessarily call omnipotence a detriment.

Memory loss? The memories aren't lost, they're in the heart, just locked away (which is what Terra did when Xehanort was possessing his body. He locked Xehanort's memories, while Aqua tried to calm the memoryless Xehanort).
Terra didn't do the stabbing, MX did it.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
KH is not a door. Besides if he does neeed to open it the easiest way would be to fuse with ven or riku to create the x-blade.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Seraph said:
Or, y'know, he could open both doors...

Except he cannot because the DtD is sealed and furthermore would also need the seven princesses of heart.

Seraph said:
Why would Xion need to exist? I think she's better off "dead" (she even begged Roxas to kill her).

First off she choose "to disappear" (not die) because there was no other way to solve the problem, and second, what fans think is irrelevant to the actual story that will play out.

Jadentheman said:
KH is not a door. Besides if he does neeed to open it the easiest way would be to fuse with ven or riku to create the x-blade.

Good point, KH is not a door indeed...;)

The "easiest" way is surely not the x-blade, as for the x-blade you need two hearts to forge it, one pure light, one pure darkness.
Both Sora and Riku are disqualified for this because they both have light and darkness in their hearts.

If Ven re-absorbed Vanitas after their fight he's also no longer suitable material...not to mention that his heart is an injured trainwreck not even capable of keeping his body awake.
On a last note, Sora would not even want to forge the x-blade because that would mean to imprison two hearts in it which were used to forge it.

Sora is supposed to save people, not bring them more grief.

State

Awards
Except he cannot because the DtD is sealed and furthermore would also need the seven princesses of heart.
You just resolved this issue. :O

First off she choose "to disappear" (not die) because there was no other way to solve the problem, and second, what fans think is irrelevant to the actual story that will play out.
Well excuuuuuuuuuse me, Princess! I was just sharing an opinion. ''>_> But anyhow, I repeat, what's the need of getting Xion back?

Is that supposed to be sarcasm? If so, then KH isn't a dore; but a force.

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
Well excuuuuuuuuuse me, Princess!
I love Link <3. If that's what you're referring to, I mean.
I have a feeling that Sora and Xehanort will be fighting over KH. Maybe they'll both get its power(or half of its power each) and try to destroy each other. Really, I think Xehanort and Sora are almost exactly alike; they came from DI, they both are phenomenal Keyblade wielders, etc... Just one uses light, one uses dark, and they do things in different ways to reach their goals.
What I'm really wondering is what KH is. Is it a world? Energy? An illusion? A different realm? I mean, what's inside besides immeasurable wisdom and power, like MX said?

Jadentheman

Bronze Member

The "easiest" way is surely not the x-blade, as for the x-blade you need two hearts to forge it, one pure light, one pure darkness.
Both Sora and Riku are disqualified for this because they both have light and darkness in their hearts.

If Ven re-absorbed Vanitas after their fight he's also no longer suitable material...not to mention that his heart is an injured trainwreck not even capable of keeping his body awake.
On a last note, Sora would not even want to forge the x-blade because that would mean to imprison two hearts in it which were used to forge it.

Sora is supposed to save people, not bring them more grief.

They can fuse and seperate themeselves with the x-blade since it is essentially a keyblade but they have to do it right like how Xehanort extracted Vanistas and not how terranort tried to extract terra

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
They can fuse and seperate themeselves with the x-blade since it is essentially a keyblade but they have to do it right like how Xehanort extracted Vanistas and not how terranort tried to extract terra

And end up an injured comatose wreck like Ven did?
Very bad idea...extracting one's darkness is not only a crime, it also damages the heart in the most horrific way...Master Xehanort himself admitted that.
Riku and Sora would screw themselves over by doing this.
Remember, Sora and Riku are supposed to heal and save people, not to cause more damage.

State

Awards
And end up an injured comatose wreck like Ven did?
Very bad idea...extracting one's darkness is not only a crime, it also damages the heart in the most horrific way...Master Xehanort himself admitted that.
Riku and Sora would screw themselves over by doing this.
Remember, Sora and Riku are supposed to heal and save people, not to cause more damage.

Solution: Link fractured hearts. Ventus survived this way.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Solution: Link fractured hearts. Ventus survived this way.

And with who should they link? Donald and Goofy?
Nonetheless the fact remains that this isn't a real option because it would cause even more damage than there already is.
Not to mention Sora already has such a close bond with Ventus.
Doing such an ordeal with Sora's heart would therefore not only screw over himself, but also Ven, Xion and Roxas.
For Riku there's the danger he would screw over Terra if there's really a part of him there beside himself.

This would also mean we would have two new "Vanitas" running around, not really helpful and the problem remains about the severe damage that is done to almost all of the tormented ones except Aqua and Naminé...the x-blade isn't an option.

State

Awards
And with who should they link? Donald and Goofy?
With anyone that's open to help a person in need.
Nonetheless the fact remains that this isn't a real option because it would cause even more damage than there already is.
Where's the damage in linking hearts?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
With anyone that's open to help a person in need.Where's the damage in linking hearts?

Sorry, but that I can't take seriously now...have you even read my previous post fully?
The damage would already be done just by the darkness-extraction, as that would require the heart to be ripped out of the body and then cut...

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Or we could just keep it to Sora losing his entity and make it a tragic story.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Yea have the hero sacrifice himself for the greater good. Oh but Nomura wouldn't do that and Nojima would make it clique.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
I think a Square-Enix-HQ-Infiltration is in order.

State

Awards
Sorry, but that I can't take seriously now...have you even read my previous post fully?
The damage would already be done just by the darkness-extraction, as that would require the heart to be ripped out of the body and then cut...

What are you talking about? You don't need to rip a heart out to link a heart.

Gram

Banned
Awards
*wow he made a theory that wasnt fanfic-y* o.0 i like it! make the story even better if sora'd sacrifice himself to "reset" everything but alas nomura wouldnt dream of replacing sora -_- bastard.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back