• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Door On Destiny Islands

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

riku7799

i alwats though that might be where the keyhole is for destiny islands. but u have a point, it just kinda left the game

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
i bet its the keyhole. But then again, nobody ever did go inside it. The Unknown (a.k.a Xemnas) said It was the door to darkness. But there are many other examples of the DTD. So i dunno.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
It was the Door to the Outside World I think. The Keyhole to Destiny's Island would only reveal itself to the Keyblade, as the keyholes to each world only appear if the Keyblade is near the correct location. I don't think it was always there, it must have appeared when Kairi arrived at Destiny's Island from Hallow Bastion.

The Unknown (a.k.a Xemnas) said It was the door to darkness. But there are many other examples of the DTD. So i dunno.

Xehanort said "This world has been connected. Tied to the darkness. Soon to be completely eclipsed." He never said anything about that door being the door to darkness. He just stated that Destiny's Island is connected to the other worlds, which will eventually fall to darkness as the heartless search for the world's core.

Omni Terra

Awards
Guys it is the keyhole, in Monstro there is a scene with kid Riku and Sora that shows the keyhole open on the door when Riku is alone.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
^I don't feel like looking back at it, but if that is true, it contradicts what Nomura said in the later interviews about the keyhole only appearing when a Keyblade is near. Then again, maybe it appeared because Riku had the potential to wield The Keyblade even back then, so maybe its not so contradictory.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
^All the world's keyholes were locked after Sora and Mickey sealed Kingdom Hearts' door I would assume.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Why do you use capitals for all your words? It makes it slightly harder to know when your referencing names or places and to differ it from normal words.

Anyway, I always though it was the Door to the Heart of Destiny Islands, but it didn't have a Keyhole now, did it? I reckon it's been sealed by a previous Keyblade Wielder.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I think that you will find that the door was the keyhole for DI... It was still there at the end of KH2 though...

realmofkeyblades

i belive it will have an effect on
kh3 cause if sora riku and kairi are going
on another adventure then they cant leave cause
the ways are blocked but if u open a door that road will
open.....so i think sora or riku are going to open
this door to travel to other worlds...but wat is inside the door????
maybe its the door to the gathering place [kh2 ending]

Lancelot

Awards
Gathering Place? Ohhh, you mean the Keyblade Crossroads?

It's the Keyhole that is used to seal the world that is Destiny Islands, has it been sealed? I'm not sure, one would assume it wasn't, as we did not see it happen?

realmofkeyblades said:
maybe its the door to the gathering place [kh2 ending]

No, just, no.

Lancelot

Awards
not true, it was in the KH2 ending when Sora goes in... You can catch a glimpse of it there... But the unlocked one had a Keyhole on it anyway, so it did get locked

not true, it was in the KH2 ending when Sora goes in... You can catch a glimpse of it there... But the unlocked one had a Keyhole on it anyway, so it did get locked

Oh I got the impression it was some sort of flashback, I'll have to see for myself, thanks for clarifying it though Maitaj.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back