• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the door in the secret place on destiny islands

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Edmpunk

you know in destiny islands in the secret place there is a door with no handle or anything? well, alot of people are saying that it is the keyhole to destiny islands. i heard there was a flashback with sora (or maybe riku) and he looks at the door and there is a keyhole on it.

well, if its true that the door is the keyhole, thats fine, but isnt the other side of that door the end of the world?

when you are at the final rest part in the end of the world there is a door and when you open it it takes you to destiny islands which is where you fight ansem. but then the thing i noticed was, when you open the door, you are on the island, not in the secret place.

so does the door like teleport you to destiny islands or somethin? or does it just not show sora, donald and goofy leaving the secret place? i dont get it, is the door in secret place the keyhole, other side of the end of the world, or both???

i would like to know, thanks :)

EDIT: ok there is a picture of the door in the secret place on my computer and it has a keyhole on it, but still, is it the other side of the end of the world? i'd still like to know. thanks

Last edited:

Shinjuku

Entrapment
hm you know you could be right I forgot about that part I remember the cut scene with riku and sora it was when they were kids and riku looked back and said how did that get there but who knows where it could have lead to :)

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
a thing that dosen't make sence is, they said the keyhole in hollow Bastion was the final keyhole, but Sora didn't seal the keyhole on destiney islands... But yes it dose show a scene when Sora and Riku where kids and Riku saw the keyhole... it shows it when Monstro swallowes you.

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
i went back and watched it--sora, goofy, and donald seem to be coming from Seaside Shack's direction, for some odd reason. and then you have to go towards the Secret Place to trigger the next cutscene. i don't think they actually come out through the Secret Place.

i think the door is the Keyhole...but why did the door fly open at the very beginning, when kairi is blown over towards Sora before she disappears? *scratches head* if i remember, keyholes are just THERE, they don't open like the door did.

D

Dark Heart

that DOOR, is the door to that leads to Kingdom Hearts! Don't u remember?

Edmpunk

i didnt know it let to kingdom hearts.

anyway, my point is, where does the door in the end of the world lead to???

i agree skyfoxx, we wont ever know unless the creaters tell us... or we can always write them and ask if it really bothered us enough. :\

darkness_boy6

Awards
well it would make since if it lead to destiny islands because darkness flew out when it opened all of a sudden at the beggining of the game

Non-Existant One

If there is one thing that we should remember about that door it would be one of the things that Ansem said to Sora "You do not yet know what lies beyond the door." Weither or not he ment that door is irrelevent, but since Sora was looking at the door I'm just going to assume that he ment that door in the secret place and not the door to Kingdom Hearts. Anyways with that specific line that Ansem said we can only hope that this will be fully explained in KH2.

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
something tells me it's all going to come back to THAT DOOR...no matter how far KH goes, if there's a third and fourth one, or even if it stops after KH2 (which is the most likely scenario). there's just something odd about it--so much mystery surrounding it, and they haven't explained its existence completely...they show it in flashbacks, it's still there and intact during the ending (after kingdom hearts is closed), it's supposedly the means by which ansem entered--and above all, the ornate pink and blue door appeared in Dive to the Heart, it appeared over the entrance to the secret place, and it appeared at Final Rest. it'll all come back to THAT DOOR. what do you guys think?

The Sniper

.Oathkeeper. said:
i think the door is the Keyhole...but why did the door fly open at the very beginning, when kairi is blown over towards Sora before she disappears? *scratches head* if i remember, keyholes are just THERE, they don't open like the door did.

This is when kairi comes into sora, remember...

TruKeyholder7

ok do you remember at the end of the world you have to go visit every world well i think that means that every door leds to one place and thats why ok i do know were i'm going with this but my point is that behind every door is the end of the world

Magus364

I think that door in the secret place leads to the keyhole, because when u enter the final rest, destiny island has already been taken by the darkness (the star that goofy watched blink out in the begining?)so maybe the destiny islands that you fought ansem at is just some kind of duplicate of the world like in the world terminus or somthing like that. remeber when leon tells u that "in the end the world disapears" that must be what happened to destiny isle.- or maybe not who knows?

Magus364

-wow that is a really complicated question. I cant talk about it any more my head is starting to hurt.*winces in pain*
:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back