• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the discription for RE:CODED

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Well unfortunately it wont be....GODDAMN VERSUS XIII!!! If that game wasn't taking so effing long, they probably wouldve already started some pre-development for KH3! :mad:

Considering there's another game before KH3 to come, probably not anyways.

What a shame... This is horribile, that game was stupid and pointless as it is, SE lately is out of its lead, i mean they said Uwhh we have BIG news and they annonced a fucking old japanes table game in 3d....what the??? and now this recoded, seriously this is such a bad move, wasting any time on this... WHERE IS VERSUS OR AGITO???? Both is under Nomura... not to mention any new KH game.... what a piece of shit.

If you think Coded was pointless and stupid you obviously haven't looked into it.

Coded? Snore. We could have gone without it and it doesn't make much of a difference to the story line. It kind of opens and then closes it's own story within the game, making it almost useless in the series. I was excited for something bigger, but oh well.

Opens and closes doors? Like every other game in the series? It sort of was our only foreshadowing for anything post-BBS, and the ending and final messages left kick off things for post-KH2.

Ixbran

i am happy this is coming out, i really wanted o try and play coded, but lacked the phone type necessary to play it

so happy i wont have to miss any part of the KH storyline

graytwilight

Yeah i'm stupid and you know that i have not watched the whole game trough....
This aside the game was a pointless fanservice, i'M a fan and i like riku the best still it was nothing important, BBS tells everything you need to know coded only forshadows some misterious people who suffer for loong(Terra/Ventus/Aqua) but introduces NOTHING new to the serie aside from the ending (what is also obvious from BBS) It was empty faservice and as you can see i'm not the only one thinking it, many agree that it was an open and close.
You say every game was like this, Well i highly disagree look at KH1 ending, IT SCREAMS for the 2'nd game look at CoM ending, its the same and many real things happened in it, in coded we have a data Sora who changes nothing, only "lessening the suffering" of those haly beings...but nothing else, its like never happened, since the king should have remembered this by himself.....

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
If you think Coded was pointless and stupid you obviously haven't looked into it.

I've done just that, and from what I can see? Yeah, it was pretty much pointless. I'll gladly admit I probably missed a few details, but overall it seems like the most coded did was just reconfirm what the BBS secret ending already told us.

Either way, it certainly wasn't the super big important game nomura hyped it up to be.

Takaru♥

I agree, while Coded did patch up some holes, I feel that the overall point of the game could have been accomplished with BBS.

zspek09

Website
instagram.com
Well it's hard to just scrap an entire development just because someone found an "easier" way to incorporate it into another game. Coded was already in full sail before BBS was even being worked on...They WANTED coded to be another bridge to fill in gaps in the story...not just throw all the answers in a huge pile at the end of BBS. You know what I mean???

Ixbran

well, it seems to me alot of people think Coded is necessary to the plot, while others dont think so

Personally my thought on it is this:
"If SE and Disney think its important enough to put in the game, then its necessary for the plot."

So i personaly will be getting it, i am happy to know so manny KH games are being released. i remember how the gaps betwene KH, KH:CoM, and KH2 were so large, we were waiting practicly YEARS for the next game

we got KH Days just at the end of last year, BbS this fall, and maybe Coded the end of this year, or the beginning of next year

and then there's also news of this mysterious other KH game that SE is working on.(not KHIII)

it like, these past few years are perfect for KH Fans

Rannitruck

I am actually looking forward to this. I mean come on another KH game for NDS HOW COOL IS THAT!!! I really like KH 358/2 Days so I'm excited :D Also I think they need more multiplayer KH games (and in the future wifi multiplayer)

Last edited:

nkflier23

This is freakin gay, I wanted it out for the Iphone/Ipod Touch not the fuckin DS.
Square Enix fails for this

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I am actually looking forward to this. I mean come on another KH game for NDS HOW COOL IS THAT!!! I really like KH 358/2 Days so I'm excited :D Also I think they need more multiplayer KH games (and in the future wifi multiplayer)

Multiplayer would be nice. There are currently 3 KH games with multiplayer, right?

This is freakin gay, I wanted it out for the Iphone/Ipod Touch not the firetruckin DS.

Better DS than iPhone.

CGEire

Website
funnyjunk.com
Which regions???

I love the idea of another KH game for the DS. I loved "358/2 Days", but if this game is to Coded, what RE: Chain Of Memories was to the original CoM, I'm just wondering if it's gonna be released in Europe, seeing as RE: Chain Of Memories wasn't...

Silent hero_

Awards
Re: Which regions???

Well, if it isn't, you can always import it. No region protection for the DS, so don't worry.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
This is freakin gay, I wanted it out for the Iphone/Ipod Touch not the fuckin DS.

Why do you assume everyone owns an Iphone. Look it's clear why Square put Coded on the DS. The big reason is, Cell Phone games aren't popular in America. So Coded on the Iphone wouldn't sell that much. Handhelds are more popular than cell phone games and the DS is easier to put games on, so the DS is a good choice by Square.

Caramel

I cannot wait for this. I loved Days, and knew I probably would never get Coded for my phone, but now it's for the DS, so I'll definitely get it. :)
I'm a little late on this news, etc, so are we seeing any possible release windows?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
We might hear about a release date at E3, if not a specific date then a time period at least.

MrGubs

Website
www.facebook.com
Well I, for one, is exicted about this. I have a crap Phone so when I heard about Coded for the CellPhone, I was annoyed I wasnt gonna be able to play it. But now its on the DS, Well thats MUCH better. Coded is the next game after KH2 and in the middle for Reconnect. So I would of missing out abit of the story. I serously cant belive people arnt excited about this or even caring, I was worried Coded wasnt even going to be made for English countries for awhile. And now its on DS, it will look hopefuly twice as good as the Mobile version :D

Last edited:

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Why do you assume everyone owns an Iphone. Look it's clear why Square put Coded on the DS. The big reason is, Cell Phone games aren't popular in America. So Coded on the Iphone wouldn't sell that much. Handhelds are more popular than cell phone games and the DS is easier to put games on, so the DS is a good choice by Square.

Yeah. And the phone that they released Coded on was with docomo, which is affiliated with Disney, whereas I'm not sure Apple is connected to Disney. Has Square got apps on the iPhone...?

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Sheesh. I personally loved days for what it was supposed to be. A filler side game on the go. People bitch to much, apparently you all had higher standards? You wanna make a better game? Then quit complaining.

I can understand if you didn't like it for smart, well pointed out reasons, but most people go with the most stupidest comments about the game. ITS NOT GOOD GRAPHICZ SO IT'S A FAIL. TO MANY BOSSES THAT KICKED MY BUTT, THIS GAMERZ IS CHEAP!

Ive heard of hating the game for Graphics reasons. not the other one, though. Most people dont like the game because it's linear, Xion wasnt even hinted at in the other games and seems invented(though a good one) just for this game, and it focuses heavily on story. IMO, it would make a good movie. Maybe somewhere along the lines of my re-animate portions of the KH franchise project, I can assemble and edit a 3 hr "film" version of the story, but it would take some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back