• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[@]The Dexel Fanclub of Super (pervy) Awesomeness!!![@]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blendedhearts

This is the-- drumroll please --Dexel Fanclub! All those wishing to bask in his awesome shall venture here!!

394746_10151389523516747_990640152_n.jpg

Please note that all females must accept the dress code of Kitty ears, french maid outfits, or anything sexy and/or revealing. NO EXCEPTIONS!

Members:
blendedhearts
Mynny
fire_man
DMrayZ
KaiSparda1018
Gildragon
NamiWitch

Last edited:

Dexel

Beyond hope
...And cue the obligatory post by the one the club's about. Yeah, I wasn't expecting this, but thanks, Shen. xD

Er...to the few of you who still remember me and that I still remember, I guess this means I'm staying for quite a bit, but only during very inflexible hours. Expect to see a lot more of me soon nonetheless. :3​

Dexel

Beyond hope
First day of creation and already we're playing "Enforcer and Rebel" here? C'mon, guys. Mynny, sorry, but that rule is the golden rule. Just put on some cat ears...please? D:​

Dexel

Beyond hope
...Oh, alright, that passes. ^^

But Mynny's offically the only one who can do that. >>;​

Dexel

Beyond hope
....I'm tempted to post the "Shades" song by Sterling Knight, but I know that's unacceptable. Lol. ^.^

Sorry, Mynny, no luck there. Feel free to post John Lennon songs, though, especially if it's Instant Karma. :3

Just randomly bumping this, we need to get a random topic going here. xD

Dexel

Beyond hope
If I were a cruel and sick and twisted person in the middle of war, I'd put a barcode on all of my PoWs and scan it just to show them how little their lives are worth. ^.^

Ouch...and so we come to this topic. .-.​

I'm not cruel/sick/twisted/whatever. I might not like the PoWs, but I'm not gonna pretend I'm one to hail judgement on them. I'd at least try to sort out some people. In an army, you won't just have people looking for an excuse for some action or a reason to try and dominate another nation. I'm even willing to bet most of them couldn't give a rat's a** and just needed the money, and had no other way of getting it. If a PoW only joined the army to pay for his own debts, I'd still punish him, yeah, but I'd be tempted to give him a second chance at his life. We're still dealing with humans, not monsters, even if they knew what they were doing.​

Well, even though I've been here only a few minutes, I gotta get going. Later, Mynny.

-x-

Oh, right, I forgot we don't usually take things seriously in fanclubs/forum insanity. Sorry 'bout that. OTL

So, I can't provide the pictures I took yet, but I got 2 Beatles mugs ( One had Abbey Road art on it, the other with Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club ) and a John Lennon album with three disks enclosed. The third disks provides live versions of songs such as "Imagine" and "Instant Karma", most of which I find I didn't like quite as much as the recordings, but they're good nonetheless. :3

Last edited:

Mynny

Doing pudding pudding exercises during the day, ro
yeah, frankly, I don't approve of war/torture/violence/etc. I mean irl I'm all like "MWAHAHA DIE!" but I'd never wish death or harm upon anyone and I think war is pointless. "Hey, you won't do what I want you to, so I'm gonna make ppl I don't even know risk their lives for something they don't even care about and possibly destroy thousands of families in the process just so I can get what I want. Durhur." Or "I'm gonna stick my nose where it doesn't belong and try to be the police of the world cuz I think it's my job." Not all wars were like that, and maybe some did have a real purpose, but when I read about some of them in the history books, I want to go back and kick the ppl who started the war in the face. Can't we all just do rock paper scissors, or flip a coin and call it a day or something?

So, I can't provide the pictures I took yet, but I got 2 Beatles mugs ( One had Abbey Road art on it, the other with Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club ) and a John Lennon album with three disks enclosed. The third disks provides live versions of songs such as "Imagine" and "Instant Karma", most of which I find I didn't like quite as much as the recordings, but they're good nonetheless. :3

Sounds awesome. I'll be honest, I don't really listen to the Beatles, but I know how it feels when you find really good music. ^.^ And I wanna see the pics, let us know when you put em up ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back