• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Descent.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kairiinluv

I went to go see The Descent a couple of weeks ago. It was a good movie. All of the blood and guts, I think it was great. I just didn't like the ending, it really didn't make sense. What do you guys think of the movie?

Cid Highwind

The Captain
i saw it, and liked it. not the greatest movies of all time, but it had a couple scenes that made you jump. but damn, that one part where the girl's bone breaks and goes through the skin.....ouch.

Squall18

I remember seeing that film about a year ago, it was cool.
It was genuinely creepy, especially the fact that they're crawling through really tight spaces and then the fact that there are monsters in the caves as well.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Very creepy movie...

One flaw: the Dutch chick. She has this weird voice... very frustrating, especially cuz Im Dutch so I hear everything whats bad about Dutch people talking English. xD

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Oh....I remember seeing this movie. I went to see it with my BF. I was actually quite disappointed with this movie. It looked great from the trailers, but the movie actually was not all that good. I lost interest about half way through. It was more suspense and thing sjumping out at you than it was a horror movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back