• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Descent

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReturnableMemory

Anyone gonna see this movie? I think I am it looks interesting but I got pissed off when I heard they changed the ending for the US audience (if you didn't know this was a UK movie)

Cid Highwind

The Captain
i just saw this movie the other night and i went expecting it was going to be another terrible horror movie like those that have recently been made. but then i remembered, isn't lion's gate doing this? it turned out to be one great horror movie. the story line was solid, maybe a little iffy but it was good. the "poppers" were well placed and the gore and violence in the movie should be applauded. i think anyone who is a fan of horror movies (or likes to take his girlfriend out to a scary movie *wink*wink*) should definately see this movie. its not like any other horror movies that recently came out. go see this movie!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back