• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Demise of Latin ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Political correctness be damned. I'll admit, you can't just say whatever the f*** you want, but people are taking it to far nowadays. People who confuse those two should go back to school.

roxasfan001

thats racist just beacause we speak a different language and some of us use bad words in spanish you want to ban us well this isnt english. !!!!you bunch of shisenji mesuinos!!!!

very differentiable
Awards
Used it only in mathematical proofs but that's it. Sure it isn't neccesary to disappear but a lot of languages died out. It's got to happen sometime, why not now?

Ren

adios motherfucker
Apparently it's good for reading the Latin version of Harry Potter, which I hear is a bit more...risque than the American edition.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Well that makes no sense. :thumbdown:
What they are trying to do is dumb down the world so stupid people can live in a happy do nothing world where learning isn't encouraged. As a speaker of four languages (One of them Latin) this upsets me. People don't want to learn anything, they want to remain ignorant and not embracing the knowledge around them.
Whats next?
Banning Santa because he says "Ho Ho Ho"
Oh wait they have already started that.
2021924695_8cbfc2c7f6.jpg

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
Roxasfan001 said:
thats racist just beacause we speak a different language and some of us use bad words in spanish you want to ban us well this isnt english. !!!!you bunch of shisenji mesuinos!!!!

No. Latin as in the language, not Latin as in Hispanic. Jesus, educating someone 10 years older than me is just sad.

That's fucking retarded, why don't they just tell students that it's Latin, not English. but still generally part of people's vocabulary, instead of taking the easy typical British way out and legging it?

Last edited:

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Well that makes no sense. :thumbdown:
What they are trying to do is dumb down the world so stupid people can live in a happy do nothing world where learning isn't encouraged. As a speaker of four languages (One of them Latin) this upsets me. People don't want to learn anything, they want to remain ignorant and not embracing the knowledge around them.
Whats next?
Banning Santa because he says "Ho Ho Ho"
Oh wait they have already started that.
2021924695_8cbfc2c7f6.jpg

Better than the one I saw at an old folks home. ( Me and my friends were told to give them christmas cards. We missed our next class so we were like fuck yeah :3).
Anyway.
"Oh Oh Oh!" =\ "Is Santa having an Orgasm?" DarkenedWings asked, cheerfully.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
How bored can people get?

If some people don't understand it, people can explain it out to them. Or for the people who don't know what they mean or don't have English as a first language, the people talking don't have to use them. But banning the words is kinda ridiculous.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Better than the one I saw at an old folks home. ( Me and my friends were told to give them christmas cards. We missed our next class so we were like fuck yeah :3).
Anyway.
"Oh Oh Oh!" =\ "Is Santa having an Orgasm?" DarkenedWings asked, cheerfully.
Wow that's pretty bad. Don't these people have any thing better to do than make changes to something as simple as Santa?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back