• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Deck Command Thread!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Honestly I got all the good abilities early on because i went for the 5% to 20% chance meld options for getting them.
If you don't get it you just have to save right before you make it and reload your game by soft resetting (L, R, Select & Start) until you get it.
Might take a little bit of doing but it works.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I highly reccomend the magnet series/wind cutter combo to people playing with Terra
In places like the mirage arena, it can really help

ventus12

i dont remember terra and aquas but vens are: blitz, salvation, faith, megaflare, curaga

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i love using salvation and faith with ven also time slicer wind raid aeroga curaga and slow

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Although I don't have BBS yet...I already have a deck for anysituation...

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I also have different decks for people depending on the situation, my element decks are for Mirage Arena because I think it provides a cool D-Link (Terra:Earth, Ventus:Wind, Aqua:Ice), but I also have a custom deck and a prize pod deck that can be used against them or a lot of enemies at once

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Does anyone know what to meld to get Time Splicer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back