• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Death & The Apple

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyramids

An old homeless man cowers in the corner of a deserted alleyway. The ground beneath him soaked by his own waste, he screams, pleading under the tall shadow that slowly consumes him. The gaunt man that hovers over the pitiful soul is dressed entirely in black, the sole light of his being consists of his dull blue eyes, and the silver crucifix chain that he holds in his left hand.

“Who are you, why are you doing this?!” The old man cries. The enigmatic man sighs, and grudgingly opens his mouth to reveal a voice devoid of any sort of emotion.

“I am the alpha and the omega. The beginning and yet, the end. The creator and the extinguisher. I am a Reaper, and your time has come.”

The chain the man holds suddenly starts to illuminate with a warm, white light. The old homeless man screams and trembles at first, but then, as the light grows to cover him, he settles. He feels his body completely at ease, a euphoric feeling. It is at that moment that a massive porcelain door appears. The old man hesitates at first, intimidated by the sheer size of this incredible phenomenon. A force beckons him though, and he knows that he must go. Still shaking, the dirt covered old man faces the Reaper. They share a nod, and he begins to walk towards the doorway.

“Farewell.”

As the doors open the Reaper turns his back. The last thing he hears before he exits the alley is the sound of the door slamming shut.

“Another job well done.”

It is the first bit of emotion one would hear from the man as he stuffs the silver chain back into the pocket of his suit jacket and steps onto the city streets, disappearing among a dense crowd.

We’re the Reapers. An Order of special folk, blessed with the innate ability to see beyond our means. And by ‘seeing beyond our means’ I mean seeing spirits and other beings from beyond our human world plane. What’s wrong? You look confused....Oh, you need me to explain? Ok. Check it out.

I want you to think of a cake three layer cake--now imagine the world as that cake. A nice, tasty, chocolate cake. You like that right? Each layer of the cake is a ‘plane’ of the world. Until now, the world as you’ve seen it has been limited to the middle layer of the cake, we call that the ‘Living’ plane, or the human plane. It’s the plane that you and I live in, it’s also the safest, most stable layer of the cake.

blog5_zpsb998037f-1_zpsaeb95c6b.jpg

Now, you know how there are little bits of icing surrounding the middle layer of any good self respecting cake? That is what we like to call ‘limbo’. A plane that isn’t quite a full fledged plane. It’s a middle ground, a place where spirits who for some reason or another can’t quite step foot into a plane of afterlife. Naturally, since the living plane and limbo are so close they tend to blend into one another, this is why humans with certain ability are able to see ghosts.

The two remaining planes are Heaven and Hell, the Angel plane and the Demon plane. I’m sure you could guess their positions on the cake; the top layer is ever pristine Heaven, while the bottom layer is the lawless wasteland called Hell.

Getting easier? By now, you’re probably wondering “Gee stranger, how do I get to these other planes?” Well, here’s where things get complicated.

There are two ways we as humans possess of entering the other planes. The first is well, to die [more on that later]. The second, more practical, and less permanent way is to change your soul’s frequency.

If the planes act like a cake, frequency works like a radio. Each plane possess a certain frequency. The higher up you go on the cake, the higher the frequency. By default, dwellers of a plane’s souls are already tuned to that plane’s frequency. That means that if the the Living Plane’s station is 107.9, the radio [our souls] are tuned to 107.9. Souls that are not tuned into a plane’s frequency cannot enter that particular plane. So how does one enter another plane you ask? Simple. They just change the frequency of their soul. It’s a simple, but invaluable skill that you best learn quick if you want to get your feet wet.

One last thing about frequencies before we move on. Limbo and it’s denizens, being on the precipice of planes do not abide by the normal rules of frequency. They are doomed to linger on between planes of life and death.

stock-footage-radio-tuner-dial.jpg

So you know how the world works now. Feel good? Feel older? Wiser? Good. But that’s just the tip of the iceberg. I haven’t even properly told ya’ just who the hell we are yet.

We’re the Reapers, and if the angels are the force that maintains Heaven, and the demons are the ones behind Hell, we’re what keeps the Living Plane running. We’re an ancient order that goes way, way back. Our order was created in an effort to keep mankind free from the entanglements of the conflicts between angels and demons. Think of us a mediators between the groups; we’re the only thing on this planet that could hope to stand up against their forces. When things were at their worst during the Great War, a seven year battle between angels and demons that nearly destroyed the planet, we were the ones that drafted the treaty and created the peace among the groups. No matter how shaky it is today.

Our order has a second duty too. We’re the guides for all of the world’s spirits. Using our pendants that each one of us is issued during admittance we send those whose time has come on their way to the next life--whether it be Heaven or Hell. Most people, once we explain to them just who we are, accept death and willingly take off into the next plane. Others run, and that’s when we have to give chase--because if a human being dies without being properly sent by a Reaper, they become Lost and get trapped in Limbo.

A Lost soul is normally harmless especially when they hear that we’re the ones that can get them to the afterlife. But of course, there’s the ones that aren’t harmless. It’s never simple is it? Certain Lost harbor immense negative emotions. These negative emotions consume and corrupt the soul, warping it into a demon-like state that is unrecognizable that any that may have known the soul before its transformation. These ugly as all fuck things are armed and dangerous, and are drawn to life--and want to snuff it out. They are wild, mindless bastards that won’t stop until a Reaper sends them.

Don’t worry, it’s not like we’re going in weak against the Lost. Through training, every Reaper awakens to a special ability called a ‘Psyche’. A Psyche a supernatural technique that grows and evolves with the user. No two Psyches are the same and they can range from the magical, such as control over fire, to the physical, like super strength. Rookie Reapers are paired with a senior member that is to help them unlock their Psyche.

Now, there’s one final duty we have to uphold. It’s the continued progress and prosperity of the order. That means actively searching for new recruits, and keeping our order a secret. When a human awakens to their sight [they become aware of Limbo and its spirits], it could happen at any moment in life, we call it ‘The Bells Toll’. When this happens it’s crunch time. The freshly awaken whelp is vulnerable in two ways; their fear of the spirit world they now see probably has them shakin’ in their boots, and two, rabid Lost love the smell of freshly awakened humans. If a Reaper doesn’t get to them in time, it could be curtains for that person.

On any day, a Reaper may be tasked with one of two missions. The first, normally taken solo or in pairs, is to send a particular target. The second, normally taken in trios [there have been exceptions], is eradication of a rabid Lost.

We Reapers don’t have much of a hierarchy to speak of. We respect seniority and ability above all. That said, there’s one man we all follow. The Pale Rider, The Fourth Horseman, The Grim Reaper himself, a man named Alan Darkmare. The Grim Reaper is a man on par with the strongest angel or demon. Selected by the leader of the angels, it’s said that he’s got multiple Psyches and is the strongest Reaper we’ve had since the first. But for all his power and majesty, our leader’s just a man, like all of us. He’s been bedridden as of late. A lot of us are afraid that it’s time to select a new Grim Reaper.

Welcome To Babylon!

Ah Babylon city. The largest, most bustling city in the United States, and it's the Reaper's home. Babylon is broken up into a number of districts from the Residential to the Recreational, each district is massive in size. To a new comer, Babylon could be quite intimidating, but don't worry freshmeat, i'm hear to show you a thing or two.

The Industrial District

Babylon's many factories and shipping yards can be found here. At night, this area is typically deserted making it a breeding ground for certain...sketchy behavior. So watch yourself.

Residential Districts

The Residential Districts are a diverse area of Babylon. Many of the streets here adopt a neo-modern feel giving the whole area a hip, futuristic feel. There are apartments abound. The Residential District is also where the Babylon school system resides.

Business District

Suits and ties man, suits and ties. The largest district of Babylon is where the big boys play. It's the Business District. City Hall is located here.

+ The Den, Reaper HQ is located in the Business District. If you take a stroll to the dry cleaners located at 1033 Nightingale Ave, and say you're hear to pick up order number 33, you'll be lead to a door in the back. That door is an elevator to the sprawling underground network that is The Den. The Den was built upon old catacombs that have been with Babylon for centuries.

Recreational District

This is the tourist attraction of Babylon. Here you can find amusement parks, hotels, movie theateres, arcades, and The Arena, where all of Babylon's sporting events are held.

Shopping District

My personal favorite. I like to stay fresh. An oceanfront island with a fun, relaxing atmosphere. The streets are filled with shops and entertainment spots that you can indulge in to your hearts delight. Here, you'll also fine the Seaside Mall, the countries largest shopping center. Hilliard Observatory, the tallest building in Babylon and the monorail station are also located here.

+ Check this out. If you ever see a shop with a black X marked outside of it do yourself a favor and go on in. Those are shops that sell things specific to Reapers. It might be equipment, or information, regardless, you'd do yourself well to visit one of these places in the future.

[More will be added as the story progresses]

The Heroes [character skeletons]​

And so it begins.

The supernatural world is in an uproar over the state of the Grim Reaper, and to top things off, more and more Lost have been popping up all over the living plane. All things considered, we’re in a lot of shit.

That’s where you come in. You might not join our order, but you’re as much a part of this as I am. I wonder, what will you do during all of this?

Let’s find out, shall we?

A word on character creation:

Even though there D&A world is full of all kinds of supernatural things, only humans are allowed to be played. The reason behind this is to keep the supernatural just that--supernatural. A human cast will keep the angels and demons that do enter the fray through story from becoming to much of the stale norm. So without further delay, let’s go!

Code:
[if you’re a Reaper put “I am the Alpha, and the Omega...” at the top of your skeleton. If you’re independent put “I <3 Babylon” instead]

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Alias:[/b] Got a nickname? A title? A name you prefer to be called?
[b]Age:[/b] You can be as young or as old as you want.
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Hometown:[/b]
[b]Occupation:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] Feel free to use a picture. Be sure to give at least a paragraph explanation on your character’s looks. 
[b]Personality:[/b] I wanna know what makes you tick. 
[b]Affiliation:[/b] You rollin’ with the Reapers? Or do you ride solo?
[b]Weapon:[/b]
[b]Psyche:[/b] Even if you haven’t unlocked it yet, let us know what it is. You can only have one of these. Be inventive. Don’t just let us know what it is, let us know how you use it too.
[b]Skills:[/b] Do you have any other abilities outside of your Psyche? Lockpicking? Superior intellect? What’s up?
[b]History:[/b] Let me know your early life and what you’ve been up to recently. No need to write a book. Feel free to include any notable relationships here too.
[b]Theme(s):[/b] We all love tunes. What tunes relate to your character?
[b]Other:[/b] Likes? Dislikes? Hobbies? Put anything that doesn’t fit anywhere else here.

Rules, Gotta Love Em’

I’ll keep this short and sweet. I trust you guys after all. [/doucheysmileyface]

x. All of the typical RP rules apply here. No GMing, PPing, keep a good attitude blah blah. You know this.

I. As a roleplayer and GM, I expect a certain level of quality from the people I roleplay with, especially in one’s I’m running. This one isn’t any different. That said, I don’t expect any novels or essays from you guys at all. I’m a quality over quantity man. As long as your posts are well thought out, contribute to the story, a legible I don’t mind how much you write in a particular post.

II. Participation is key. I won’t breathe down your neck about posting daily, but if it looks like you won’t be able to post for a while, duck into the OOC and let us know. Why join if you don’t want to post?

III. If you’ve got an idea about a plot line, let me know. I’m very open to things like that. Shoot me a line, I love that shit.

IV. This is probably going to be one of those mature roleplays. [ooh la la!] What I mean by that is, we’re dealing with death and the afterlife here. Themes such sex and religion are also bound to pop up here so take this as a disclaimer. Excessive profanity is something i’m a-ok with too. We don’t want no smut tho. But you know this.

V. Let’s have fun with this? Ok? GO!

FinalSora04

Awards
Just a quick question about character creation, what's the scale of out psyche? My idea would be that my character could, say, transform into a werewolf, or lizard-thing. Thus, when he is fully transformed he could have a slight strength and a slight speed boost. Would that be considered two psyches, or one in this case?

Last edited:

Pyramids

A transformation, and whatever benefits you gain from it would be considered one Psyche. So you're fine.

Multiple Psyches would be like fire and ice ability. Something like that. The distinction could get kind of hard to see sometimes, especially if you started to factor in the properties of elements and things like that.

FinalSora04

Awards
A transformation, and whatever benefits you gain from it would be considered one Psyche. So you're fine.

Multiple Psyches would be like fire and ice ability. Something like that. The distinction could get kind of hard to see sometimes, especially if you started to factor in the properties of elements and things like that.

That's what I was thinking.
Awesome! I'll get started on my temp when I'm out of work later!

FinalSora04

Awards
“I am the Alpha, and the Omega...”

Name: Raiden Satoru
Alias: Raiden
Hometown: Boston, MA
Appearance: Raiden 1 Raiden 2 Transformed
Raiden is about 6'1'' and has medium length brown hair. He wears a light blue jacket with orange stripes. Under he wears a plain white shirt. Fitted jeans and some old school Air Jordans. Yeah, the 94' Jordans.
When he is fully transformed, he takes the form of a large reptile, standing on it's hind legs. He is a darker green, almost pine, with just the slightest bit of shine in his scales. At first Raiden is only able to turn one arm or leg into his reptile form, but with training comes his whole body transformation.

Personality: Raiden is a cautious fellow. He is the type of guy who thinks a situation through before acting, making him quite the strategist. He has always put others first, even if it means endangering himself in the process. A charismatic man, he loves making friends rather than making enemies. His anger has been known to get the best of him. He doesn't get angry very easily, but when he does, it's not all that pretty. He doesn't think straight and acts impulsively.
Affiliation: Reapers
Weapon: Dual Pistols/Lizard Fists and other appendages.
Psyche: Transformation into a Reptile-being. At first he only can access this ability through anger, and it's only a partial transformation (only his arm, leg, etc.). The transformation grants him heightened senses, the ability to move faster than what is considered normal, and strength. If he is only partially transformed, his scales can act as a shield from gunfire or weapons, this ability is weaker if he is in his full form.
Skills: Raiden has been a free runner for four years, he can leap from amazing heights and climb structures with ease.
History: Raiden had a fairly normal upbringing, two loving parents, and a baby sister. His family moved from Boston to Babylon when he was eight. About two years ago, his mother died of lung cancer due to her cigarette habits. Leaving the father alone to take care of his two children. Raidens father became a raging alcoholic, and Raiden took responsibility over his sister's well being. he picked up any odd job he could find to help support her. His father has started to become abusive. Raiden does everything in his power to put a stop his father's abuse of his sister.
Theme(s): Crown The Empire - Breaking Point (EP Version)

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
OMG, I have some characters that are practically made to order for this RP. Expect about three temps over the next couple of days, as well as a PM or two to discuss a few ideas so that their kosher. Until then, later!

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I'm pretty sure the answer is yes, but I'll ask anyway. If a character starts as a normal person, will (s)he be able to ring off the Bell's Toll during the RP and later join the Reapers?

Awards
Name: Lyle Conroy
Alias: The Cleansing Lightning
Hometown: Babylon

Appearance: Lyle is of a fairly above average height, 6'2 from head to toe to be precise. He has a head of onyx hair, six inches in length and styled solely by how it looks after a nights rest. This messy hair is hardly ever seen however, as Lyle wears a white fedora at seemingly all times. His skin is a dark peach color, showing signs of what looks like a light tan. He has thin slanted eyebrows, which in concert with his narrow icy blue eyes gives him a cunning visage. He has a sharp shaped face, just ever so slightly edged around his jaw line. His physique is fairly athletic, he maintains a slim toned body fit for long sprints or strenuous activity.

He tends to wear a black trench coat.

Personality: Lyle is the type of guy that's hard to figure out, even though it's quite easy for him to figure 'you' out. He likes to put on airs and appeal to one's personality, because of this it's hard to tell when he's being sincere. This means he's easy to get along with, and due to his honest nature he's a reliable ally. He acts as though he cares about people's feelings, however he's capable of pulling on one's weaknesses, driving them over the edge without a hint of remorse. He doesn't hold back what he thinks, if he sees someone acting out of line he will call them out on it. He hardly ever kills, yet he has no problem inflicting pain. He believes death to be an off putting solution to problems. He'll help out a friend in need, yet screw someone over in the blink of an eye. If you don't mean much to him then you'll find out in the worst way possible. It's a lost cause trying to figure him out, though you can take solace in the fact that he never lies. If it comes out of his mouth, you can bet that it's 100% the truth as he sees it.

Affiliation: Reapers

Weapon:A Tesla rod which Lyle uses to amplify his electric powers. It can have the striking force of a megaton hammer upon contact with a conductor. (like a living body)

Psyche: Lyle is a living conduit of electricity capable of expelling a large amount of electric energy. Depending on the amount of volts used an average person may be simply shocked with a weak pulse while a stronger attack can momentarily paralyze or even kill. Lyle himself is immune to these charges, and he is able to store it within his body for a multitude of uses. Because of this even getting close to him may be an issue, as electricity will arc from his body if a conductor nears him. He posses a unique magnetic field which can be used both offensively and defensively. If he touches someone or something he can 'magnetize' them. Once he does this, he can freely stream a current of electricity through their body as long as they stay within a range of 50 yards of him. If what he touches is highly conductive he can even move it via a steady stream of electricity. This makes any chance of dodging his attacks nearly impossible, as his powers will instantly arc to them.

Skills: Lyle has a near perfect memory, and is able to formulate ideas and plans quickly.

History: Lyle was born into a wealthy family. He was treated as royalty by those of lower class, his every material desire granted. Nothing more and nothing less was acceptable. He was never allowed out into public without his 'guardians' and he was home schooled. Naturally Lyle gained a curiosity of the world, and by age ten he began sneaking out of his house every blue moon. As time went on he became more rebellious, he was told he had everything but he felt he lacked what was most important, 'freedom.' Well he got it, in what is a perfect case of 'careful what you wish for.' At age fifteen his home was attacked by deranged lost souls, and in the ensuing conflict he lost his parents. Thankfully a Reaper was able to send the lost souls before he lost his life as well. It was later that he learned that the lost souls were in fact drawn to him, as they were all people who had the potential to become Reapers. Lyle felt responsible for the tragedy, and decided that he himself would become a Reaper to help make sure no one else went through what he did. As of the present Lyle owns the publishing company his father ran, though his personal assistant tends to take care of the busy work while he fulfills his duties as a Reaper.

Theme(s):
Theme
Battle Theme

Other: N/A

Last edited:

Pyramids

I'm pretty sure the answer is yes, but I'll ask anyway. If a character starts as a normal person, will (s)he be able to ring off the Bell's Toll during the RP and later join the Reapers?

Most def! You don't even have to join the Reapers, if you don't want.

EDIT

MORE TEMPLATES. YES. Welcome aboard Piercing Light.

Last edited:

Argenteus

Oh my god. Bleach with psychic powers basically? I'm DEFINITELY getting in on this.

I <3 Babylon... for now. I might be the alpha and omega later.

Name - Charles Barrel

Nickname - Crate

Age - 15

Gender - Male

Hometown - Babylon City, residential district, right across from the middle school and within biking distance of the high school.

Occupation - High-School Student (Freshman)

Appearance -
Crate is taller than most adults, and wears size 13-and-a-half boots. He usually wears khaki or black pants with various button down shirts, his favorite combination being a guacamole green vertically striped shirt with pleated khakis. His boots are black, and if his feet grow another size he'll have to start ordering his shoes specially. He's lean built and muscular from the martial arts classes his mother forced him to take (Wing Chun). His face is average width, with a strong jaw and brow but a weak chin and deep set brown eyes. His chin is short and bulbous and his cheeks flat. His hair is medium length, a very light blonde, frizzy and wiry and his face is clean shaven short of his eyebrows.

Personality -
Driven by his intellect and curiosity, Crate's goal in life is to learn as much about everything as he can. Perhaps as an omen, he's been particularly curious with the supernatural and theology, particularly Islamic theology although he himself is a Buddhist. His biggest interests are probably science, philosophy, theology and psychology. His schoolwork comes easily to him, but remembering to do it doesn't, nor does actually being interested in it when he knows it all already. Thus, he's barely passing his classes. Ultimately with more than just knowledge, he strives to be the best he can be. He's openly bisexual, which isn't really a problem in Babylon City, where it's widely accepted. He hates sports, but has grown fond of martial arts. He plays a lot of video games, particularly strategy games like Starcraft 2 and classic JRPGs like Chrono Trigger. He runs the popular, Babylon City exclusive social network "Telepathy", or telepathy.bbn (Babylon City has it's own exclusive domain extension). He listens to both Classical music and Metal. Finally, he's a fan of good books. Among his favorites, which he sometimes references regardless of whether the audience is likely to get it, are the Dune series by Frank Herbert, and Robert Heinlein's Stranger in a Strange Land.

Affiliation - Independant... For now.

Weapon - He prefers to use his fists when he can, so as to spare a life, but his family has an authentic, sharpened katana on display at his house. It's only on display for now though.

Psyche - Bio Manipulation
The ability to manipulate living organisms. To manipulate a full animal quickly, including himself, requires a burst of adrenaline, so it can usually only be accomplished if their life is in danger or appears to be. More easily he can manipulate microorganisms in his bloodstream or, with more work, that of others. This includes being immune to disease and most poisons, and even crafting plagues to infect others or even spread to an entire population. It's not limited to doing harm however, he could also craft vaccines if he can accept a sample of the organism into his bloodstream. There is a species of bacteria that glows in the dark, and something like this would be plausible as well. But he needs to have seen an example of the trait he wants to create, thus he would need to have seen (And accepted into his bloodstream) a glow in the dark bacteria for that particular trait. This applies to other organisms as well, but he only needs to touch them and feel their biology. He can't easily manipulate a single plant, they grow too slowly, but he could manipulate a weed to have the traits he needed, and it would spread quickly. He cannot inherently control animals in that they won't always obey his orders (his powers deal with biology), but he is good with them, and he could alter their brain to listen to orders if he had to. This would take about a day to work though unless they were full of adrenaline.
His control of biology isn't limited to crafting bacteria in his bloodstream or altering the genetics of a deer, however. He also has full control of all his body's "involuntary" mechanisms, including his immune system and his own mind.

Skills - He knows the martial art Wing Chin, also knows the programming language Python, as well as html, perl, CSS and php. He's also, needless to say, very intelligent.
History -
Birth and infancy. Born 8 days late, survived the miscarriage of his twin brother, who would have been named Chase. Did not cry at birth even after doctor's attempt to cause crying, causing them to be worried that he was somehow brain damaged, however he turned out fine. Had his crib in the garden to save energy, as his (at the time) single mother had heard classical music was good for plants as well as babies. Always had the works of Beethoven and Tchaikovsky played for him.

Early Childhood. Always a mischievous child, he would frequently steal toys from other children without their noticing. He would take it home, alter it in some noticeable but arbitrary way, and return it (again without their noticing). Their parents would not only all think that they had lost it rather than been stolen, but they wouldn't believe them when they said it had been altered. At the age of 5 his mother (Cassia) remarried, his old father had died from a serious flu, which wouldn't have been deadly had he not had COPD.

Childhood. Got his first laptop and right away learned Python. Installed Arch Linux on it after a week. Started studying science. Learned Perl a week later. When he got his second laptop, he installed Gentoo on it and turned his old laptop into a server, after learning HTML and CSS. Ran a not very popular blog on it called "Charles' Awesome Golden Website of Epic Pwnness" (He wasn't very humble, nor did he have a very good idea of poetic naming). Read the first book in the Dune series, thought it was terrible. His father converted to Islam, which he didn't know what mean't until he was 11. Started listening to metal music.

Early teens. Reread Dune and loved it, then read the whole series. Became his favorite series of all time. Read Stranger in a Strange Land, and it immediately took second place. Converted to Buddhism, and started studying theology. Learned PHP, and started studying philosophy. Started listening to classical music. Became a particular fan of the works of Dmitri Shostakovich. Started hosting the (then) small social network "Telepathy", which quickly grew. Off of ad revenue, he upgraded the server to host a whole bank. Once almost all of Babylon City started using it, his family quickly became rich. His then best friend, Reid Evanson, died from a heart attack. In his idea of the most respectful burial (from reading Stranger in a Strange Land) He stripped his friend's flesh and turned him into a stew, which he ate unfortunately alone. Decided he wanted the same thing done when he died, and told his parents so (while omitting that he had eaten Reid). They agreed to respect it, but didn't mean it.

Today. His best friends are the coincidentally named Reid Harris, son of his history teacher, and Courtney Kaze, daughter of a japanese man and a black woman. He is dating Courtney, but is also having sex with William Lawrence. Courtney is alright with this, and both he and William are only in it for the sex. His sister Omayra was just born 2 months ago. He (Not Omayra mind you) is studying biology and quantum mechanics. His father now openly disapproves of his Buddhism, and is urging him to convert to Islam. He refuses to even acknowledge his bisexuality.

Themes -
Epic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZZJD2voBtA
It's Over: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJfauqto50M
Psyche: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz1yrVcpWjA
Battle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8ryM7fEYVs
Epic Battle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v66p1JS2QXs
Really Epic Battle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYJArcWeoMA

Other - Is a pretty well known figure throughout the city, so most characters will probably recognize him.

Last edited:

Pyramids

It's been a while since this thread's saw any activity, but if those who've put up a character are still willing to kick off, I'm more than open to launching this bad boy. Everyone who's submitted is approved, so you guys let me know.

Argenteus

I'd like to see it posted, so post it. Worst case scenario, nobody posts but me and you and the RP is a flop. Best case scenario if you DON'T post it, a promising RP dies in the womb because the author never posted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back