• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► The Death of ULTIMATE Peter Parker - ULTIMATE Spider-Man Is Killed Off In His Next Issue

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I got Ultimate Fallout. The Miles Morales part is fairly brief because there's two other stories in the issue relating to the new Ultimate Universe status quo. Miles comes across as someone who thinks he's doing what is necessary by filling the gap Peter's death left but everyone else seems to feel it's in bad taste because that's exactly what everyone says throughout the issue.

And although Miles didn't eat any watermelon or fried chicken, that didn't stop Bendis from having a villain called the Kangaroo wear an akubra with crocodile teeth, a vest with the Union Jack and a singlet that had the Southern Cross on it.

Now that was offensive.

What's so offensive about a nigga eating fried chicken and watermelon? We do like that stuff XD

Anyways, when did the first issue of this new Ultimate Spider-Man become available? I thought it wasn't until September.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
I love some of racist shit spewing out of people because of this. Have fun, haters.
Glenn Beck blames Michelle Obama.

What's so offensive about a nigga eating fried chicken and watermelon? We do like that stuff XD
I dunno. I don't exactly get the stereotype since I'm Australian, but I bonking love fried chicken too.

Anyways, when did the first issue of this new Ultimate Spider-Man become available? I thought it wasn't until September.
Yeah, the first issue is released in September. But Miles has made his debut in Ultimate Fallout #4 this week. It's only a brief appearance. The point of the Fallout series is to deal with Peter's death and it sets up the new status quo for the Ultimate Universe since there will be a relaunch of all the books - Ultimate Comics: Ultimates, Ultimate Comics: Spider-Man, Ultimate Comics: X-Men and the mini-series, Ultimate Comics: Hawkeye.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com

It just goes back to the days when racism was widely accepted. Over sensitive people are the ones who continue to let it live as racial stereotypes.
[video=youtube;GhWY6yFJsDY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhWY6yFJsDY&feature=related[/video]

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Finally! In it's 900+ page glory!!!
b4f6a449.jpg

*begins reading at once*

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
By God, Ultimate Spider-Man is bonking great. Starting the last third of the 900+ page collector's edition I bought. Shit is so cash. Ultimate Nick Fury=ultimate win. And I just saw Iron Man!!! o_O *starts searching for Ultimate X-Men, Ultimate Fantastic 4, The Ultimates, and the next volume of Ultimate Spider-Man*

Incidentally, has anyone here read any of the other Ultimate comics? What'd y'all think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back