• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The death of me

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Last edited:

Regret

wat
LOOK AT ALL YE DANDY'S PRANCIN ABOOT WITH YOUR HEA
Looks pretty hot so far, I like the coloring going on, as this is a WIP I can't find much to say, because I know as well as anyone how a piece can change before its finished. =P
The only thing I might really say is maybe try to work in something that connects all of them? That's just a suggestion though, it may come together once you get it all done. :3

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Looks pretty hot so far, I like the coloring going on, as this is a WIP I can't find much to say, because I know as well as anyone how a piece can change before its finished. =P
The only thing I might really say is maybe try to work in something that connects all of them? That's just a suggestion though, it may come together once you get it all done. :3

Hm, thank you. I'm planning on having words and symbols and other fun stuff that does connect them, this is totally not going to just separate them. It's just easier to get the people all in first, then the big things (like the book in the upper right corner and the tree on the left side) and then some kind of background...decoration, we'll call it.

I'll try keep this updated.

Regret

wat
LOOK AT ALL YE DANDY'S PRANCIN ABOOT WITH YOUR HEA
Hm, thank you. I'm planning on having words and symbols and other fun stuff that does connect them, this is totally not going to just separate them. It's just easier to get the people all in first, then the big things (like the book in the upper right corner and the tree on the left side) and then some kind of background...decoration, we'll call it.

I'll try keep this updated.
Oh okay, Yeah it is easier to get the people in first lol

I'll keep an eye on this. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back