• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Days of Our Pr0n

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bear

Ouranophobic
It was short >:[
BUT still really good! rofl.. horaito.. and BB! xD Looking forward to the next chapter : D

Ryu

an obscene gesture
I'm afraid not. .-. The Rikku solo and UT have taken possession of my time, but not to worry, I will start on a new chapter.. soon. >.>

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Funny how when a Mod writes a fan-fic and everyone reads it and when regulars to the Fan-Ficition forum write something, no one reads it.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Everyone who replied in here, I told about the fanfic personally, with the exception of 2/3 others. You're always welcome to IM me and ask if I'm interested in an other specific fanfic, CU, and I'll read it.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Cloud_Unchained said:
Funny how when a Mod writes a fan-fic and everyone reads it and when regulars to the Fan-Ficition forum write something, no one reads it.

Did you also fail to realize that this Fan Fic has interesting characters that are members of this forum? People do get their kicks in more when they're familiar with somethiing recognize. x=

Last edited:

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Ryu said:
Everyone who replied in here, I told about the fanfic personally, with the exception of 2/3 others.

If you told only 1/3 of your readers personally about your fic, don't you think that you'd only have 1/3 of the members you have now? No, because the forum members are biased. They're only reading it because you're a mod and trying to get on your good side.

Let's look at it this way:

Milkman.

Milkman hasn't EVER posted in the fanfic forum, but he just so happens to read yours.

Suspicious? Let's delve deeper.

Xell

Same case as Milkman. I can name more if you'd like.

PIG.
squall_leonheart
The Scarecrow
Mikail
Banishing Blade

My arguement is that because you have a higher position in the forum, people are more attracted to read yours than read other member's stories because we aren't known around the forum. I consider it discrimination. I see your fanbase (other than Megaflare, Monkey, Darky, Kairigirl, and jk4eva) as the bandwagon and everyone had jumped in.

Darky_Dee said:
Did you also fail to realize that this Fan Fic has interesting characters that are members of this forum? People do get their kicks in more when they're familiar with somethiing recognize. x=

Did you fail to realize that everyone in the bandwagon might not even know who some of those characters might be?

Now, Ryu, please don't take this to offense. I'm probably just jealous that you have a larger fanbase than I do, or I'm just clinically insane and prone to arguements. I've read the fic and I found it quite amusing. But what really ticks me off is that people would just come here to read YOUR story and disregard all of the other writers who are barely getting by with three or four readers.

P.S.

More Son of Sam jokes.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Who wouldn't know Ryuko, Flerelene and VersionX? And King Kira for that matter? They are basically household names now. x:

And I can't comprehend to what you mean by this bandwagon. >.>

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Ryu, we've only been friends for like a year, so I'm still in your fanbase. :3 Send me some gifts, signed photographs and the such. Oh, and an autograph.

Oh, and by 2/3, my guesses are he meant 2 or 3 others, not two thirds of the others.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Darky Dee said:
Yep. Did you realize he knows who MegaFlare is? That username seems pretty recognizable.

Of course it is. Ryu, Monkeybutt, and Flare are the Holy Trinity of KHI as we know it.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
And if they were. They are still recognizable characters, are they not? If you wrote a fan fic about members that I cared/kn(e,o)w about, there would be a fat chance I would read yours as well.

Rich

Come out, Tigerlily
Awards
Website
rairich.blogspot.com
I'm reading this fic because 1) Ryu asked me to and 2) it's a satire about, well, us. The mods and members of KHI. The ones I know, and am friends with.

Not to mention that I <3 Ryu. To not read his fic would be blasphemy. xD

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Darky Dee said:
And if they were. They are still recognizable characters, are they not? If you wrote a fan fic about members that I cared/kn(e,o)w about, there would be a fat chance I would read yours as well.

I see your point, but I'm trying to say is that the members that I had listed as "bandwagon" members are destroying the spirit of reading fics. I have no problem with you Darky, but if people are going to read Ryu's fic only because he is a mod that's discrimination. And for us regular/premium members who are writing for an audience of four, it seems as if we're given the cold shoulder.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Cloud_Unchained said:
the members that I had listed as "bandwagon" members are destroying the spirit of reading fics. I have no problem with you Darky, but if people are going to read Ryu's fic only because he is a mod that's discrimination.

Um. I read this fanfic only becuase I'm interested in the fact that Ryu is making a story about the members of KHI. Other fanfics don't interest me as much, I have viewed some of them and I'm not all that interested, but that could be becuase I don't like to read a lot lol.

The fact of Ryu being a mod has little to do with his Fic's success. It was well advertised (in chat and by Monkey) and enjoyable altogether.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Cloud_Unchained said:
I see your point, but I'm trying to say is that the members that I had listed as "bandwagon" members are destroying the spirit of reading fics. I have no problem with you Darky, but if people are going to read Ryu's fic only because he is a mod that's discrimination. And for us regular/premium members who are writing for an audience of four, it seems as if we're given the cold shoulder.

That just proves the neglegance and inconsideration on their behalf. But if they're going to be brown-nosers, they're the ones who are going to look dumb in the end. Well, that's how I see it alteast. Most of those who we are refering to don't even make their post worth-while. If I wrote fan-fic, I would prefer to have members who actually pay attention to the story and write resonses and feed-back that are woth the time to read.

What I was insinuating, was that we shouldn't really care. :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back