• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Dating Age spectrum?????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
I've been in a couple discussions about dating outside of your age group.....Is it wrong to date too many years ahead of you or years younger? Or is there a limit? Or will their be more problems than benefits from dating outside of your age group?

I personally don't think I would date too younger than me. Our maturity wouldn't match. my personal opinion. I've seen people date younger, an they never last. Especially if you are in high school almost in college and the mate is just starting high school. I never really got into stuff like that.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I don't suppose age matters if you're in a good relationship. If I went out with someone who was more than two years older than me (I'm 17), I wouldn't be looking at how old they were, but how well we gelled. Would you rather be in a relationship with someone older/younger than you and you got on really well, or a relationship where you were practically the same age but weren't really good together? In that respect I think age is negligent.

june

there is no rule or law that don't allow people do date someone younger or older
is just social establishment =/

I dated someone 4 years older that me, we last more that one year.

as long as there is love and understanding, everything is right

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
My current boyfriend is 24.

My great grandmother married a man 20 years older than she.

Basically, women used to marry men way older. They still do today. But I could care less about age....

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
I've been in a couple discussions about dating outside of your age group.....Is it wrong to date too many years ahead of you or years younger? Or is there a limit? Or will their be more problems than benefits from dating outside of your age group?

I personally don't think I would date too younger than me. Our maturity wouldn't match. my personal opinion. I've seen people date younger, an they never last. Especially if you are in high school almost in college and the mate is just starting high school. I never really got into stuff like that.

Well, that really depends on several variables, and what you mean by "dating". I'd be fine if someone I dated was one or two years apart from me considering my current High School status. Once I'm done with that, and so are the epole I consider dating, it won't really matter that much. However, It wouldn't be legal for a kid and an adult to date. If your at least near the same age, it is okay. If it is sex you're talking about, then you both have to be in a legal range.

Basically, dating shouldn't be about age (unless it is a kid and an adult liking each other), but sex should be monitored by age, I hope this helps. =D

A

Azrael

I prefer someone within a year or two of my age. Just saying.

E

Eyesore

Date who ever you want to.
Fuckkk it.
Dating someone older can help you mature, and dating younger can help you, by teaching them.

D

Deleted member 74488

My Nan is with a man 20 years younger then her and has been for 18 years now. My step father 14 years older then my mum - lasted for...7-9 years so far... so personally I grew up with no age limits though I like to stay within the 1-5 years older or younger area until I am at least out of high school. Otherwise theres to many rumors and gossip....

Dman2.0

Well I am with a girl who is a year and a half older we have been together for over a year She is legal in texas im not but it is ok by law here if the minor is within two years of the adult im 16 shes 17 (18 in the summer)

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I don't really think age matters, but if you're my age and you're going out with a guy that's around eighteen, half the time that indicates he's using you for sex. And it probably feels awkward dating someone who hasn't hit puberty.

I could really care less about relationships at this age because teenagers and love equal bullshit, but I'll only date a guy that's a year or two apart from my age. For now, at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back