• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the darkness...a small theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kh_fan_4e

what if at then end mickey and sora turned to the darkness just to exploit it to defeat it? and they transform into a big heartless or something?....this is coming out of the 13 points where it says something about metamorphisis and then it says something about "your majesty...but why?"

what do you all think

sora_123

perhaps when sora saw king mickey dressed as an unknown he asked 'why' he mayed had joined the unknown. While sora turning into a heartless, i don't think so.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
kh_fan_4e, are you stupid or something? No way would Disney allow SE to make Mickey exploit Darkness and become a Heartless. Mickey is the icon of Disney and represents good, hope, and Light.

As for the metamorhpesis thing, I think it may refer to the fusions.

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
kh_fan_4e said:
what if at then end mickey and sora turned to the darkness just to exploit it to defeat it? and they transform into a big heartless or something?....this is coming out of the 13 points where it says something about metamorphisis and then it says something about "your majesty...but why?"

what do you all think

*No. They wouldn't turn to the darkness. First, Sora and Mickey would NEVER do that....Sora knows how it effected Riku, he wouldn't follow in his footsteps in a such a way as that.
*Exploit it and defeat it?...One problem...they would be exploiting and defeating themselves...one who lingers and turns to darkness cannot easily escape it's tension, and Riku found that out the hard way. If the darkness ever got hold of such a heart as Sora's...well it wouldn't be a good thing.
*Metamorphasis has a variety of possible meanings, relations, and defintions. Do not limit such a power to only Sora or Mickey.
*Why? Why become a part of the ORG?...
*And the 13 points graph cannot be explained at this point in time.....

Deminem

Awards
well actually it says...

Sora...but why.. your majesty but why?
and i guess its kairi saying it... howcould you sora...

so i think something will happen with mickey and sora i mean it would explain the dark clothes and all. maybe the BHK is trying to help sora from turning evil...

Deminem

Awards
actually maybe sora and mickey pull a fast one and pretend to be evil and then kill the evil l8r so they can find out more about the org and stuff

KeybladeKid1127

I would have a hard time beleaveing that the King and Sora will go bad it is not in there blood.

O ya kingdomhearts248 CALM DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mikey will never turn to the darkness!

E

Ecstacy

OMFG!!! Now i know why some ppl flame. after a person repeats the same wrong thing that other ppl have stated and have gotten flamed on about you have no choice but to flame again lol. but i am not going to. i am just gonna say this. SORA AND MICKEY ARE NOT FRIGGIN' EVIL!!!!!! mickey just cant be evil because ........he's mickey damnit! and sora is the main good guy of the story. he is like the savior so why in the oworld would he turn evil for any purpose whatsoever. *takes a deep breath* ok thnx lol

Brian

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yep DarkSora23 is right u can have dark powers and still be good (Riku) come on guys stop posting stupid stuff that other people have goten flamed over. its just degrading ur self. thats why there is alot of unnecesarry flaming because people post dumb stuff without research and proof. just stop and look around the web for info. when u find something good check to see if its not up yet and if it is not u can post about it and people will compliment u for the good effort and info. then u will cease too be a n00b. Thanx for ur time . Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back