• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Dark Sorcerer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
In the back of the stage making myself heard.
My first Rp I ever made!O.O...please don't poke and prode.(flame ahahaha^^;)

Everyone was all snug in their beds ready to go to sleep in the desert city of Anarkech. With the candles and lanterns being blown out, windows turning pitch black and the streets lit dimly with lanterns, a silent evil began to roam the streets in one little district. If you looked carefully into the streets you could see the cloaked figure walking slowly down the street, and with the flick of a wrist he created a tiny flame, which turned into a great fire, eventually engulfing the whole city.

2 years later

The fires had continued all over the land with no one able to stop it…because they could never find the culprit that created the fires. then the cloaked figure just, one day got up and revealed himself to the king and queen. He stepped from there side which he stood all day, being the court sorcerer and all. He murdered them right in the throne room. Now people from the land have decided to join up and revenge their dead, beloved king and queen.

Rules:
1. No god moding or power playing (DUH!)
2. No killing other rp’ers without their permission
3. Romance is allowed but not that encouraged, kept PG-13
4. Minimum swearing please^^
5. Please don’t machine gun post that just makes it less fun for the other rp’ers
6. Don’t have too many one liners (sometimes you have to have ‘em…right? Hehe)
7. the most important rule….HAVE FUN!
8. Oh and put “woot” if you read the rules^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Template
Name:
Age (16-25plz):
Weapon(s) (nothing new aged like guns and what not):
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I’ll post my Template later.

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Hidden within the enemy base, stealing all of thei
OOC: Hey Brode, you finally posted it. I can't call you while you'r on the net right?

Name: Ryoku Nightwolf
Age (16-25plz): 19
Weapon(s): Just say a metal sword with its holder at his waist.
Appearance:
879571a7.jpg

Personality: Layed back, loyal, trust worthy, layed back, can be rude, mostly nice, somewhat sarcastic
Bio: Growed up on a farm treated like a slave. Always having to work with the cows and all the house chores, and even the ones upon his capability. Then, his father deceased by a heart attack and his mother an asma attack. Kind of relieved that his parents were gone, he was taken by his grand parents whom oppositily treated him like a prince. They paid for a good master to train so he can become a loyal swordsmen. Once this mission accomplished, he helped at home and helped the villagers agaianst any enemy attack.

Jack London

Banned
Template
Name: Bled
Weapon: Spear
Appearance: Long black hair, burning red eyes with a scar across right cheek and left hand is patched up due to a fire accident.
Personality: Sometimes has trouble controlling his anger, but is loyal and will give his life for a good cause.
Bio: Ever since he was a kid he had been fasinated with fire and war. When he was just 7 years old his curiosity about fire had gone a little far and he stuck his hand into the flame and permanetly damaged it. The next year he started to teach himself how to use a spear and his father taught him how to survive if he got lost in the woods. When he was 13 he was strong and skilled with the spear. Then one day his home was attacked by a large group of bandits that killed his parents. He fought them off as long as he could, but was outnumbered and forced to run. He had lived in a forest ever since then always seeking vengence on the bandits, and always pondering about the power of fire.

Prince Riku

Across The Valley Of No Where..By The Mountain Of
Name:Sky Ortiz
Weapon(s):Two katana's hanging from his belt left and right,the left katana's handle is red and the right handle is black.
Appearance: He has jet black hair along with a black hat black short sleeved shirt and a long black coat along with "ZE" black boot's and long black caggy jean's.
Personality:He is a funny "wanna-be"cool guy who dosent play by the rule's, yet when he has to he play's by the rule's.
Bio:NOTHING IS NONE ABOUT MY CHARACTER YET!!!!!!!!

P.S.I will tell you that Sky is a bounty hunter okay.

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Template
Name:Elaina Vaque
Age (16-25plz):19
Weapon(s) (nothing new aged like guns and what not): Light bow and arrow
Appearance:
dd434035.jpg

Personality:Very energetic but not too much. Protects anyone that is in any trouble. Would give her life to save someone. Shy around the boy she likes.
Bio: Lives in a small village and heard of the Queen and kings death when it happened. She was a maid of the Queens and Elaina was very upset when she heard the news. Her parents are still alive and she lives down the road from them. Elaina plans to travel the world in the next year.

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
originalrps.8.forumer.com
Name: Xiomar Comacoda
Weapon: sword
Appearance: http://home.houston.rr.com/blackgold/Knight.jpg
Personality: brave, will stand up for anyone even if he doesn't know them, hasn't killed any but has been hurt protecting, short tempered when someone is threatened, very kind
Bio: he had fought many hard battles not winning or losing so he plans on turning the sorcerer back to a good person. He had worked with the king and queen as one of there guards but was off duty the day they died.

Last edited:

darkriku14

beginning and end
Name: Ukir
Age (16-25plz): 17
Weapon(s) (nothing new aged like guns and what not): large curved sword called Half-Moon
Appearance:
animeRPguy.jpg

Personality: quiet, and to himself. he prefers to travel alone, and doesn't have much of a self-esteem
Bio: a traveling warrior, who practiced dark magics himself over the years. he doesn't know whether he is truly good or evil, and believes that finding out more of who he truly is when he encounters the Dark Sorcerer.

Last edited:

keyblademastaZP

Name: Jamie Nightfire
Weapon(s): The power of Wind, Fire, and Darkness. Magical Sword
Appearance:
Felix.bmp
except with a black cloak on
Personality: Mysterious, Quiet, Couragoues
Bio: Jamie is a sorceror that has been in hiding all his life. He's finally come out of hiding and finds out how bad it is in the world.

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
ooc:Ya I can't edit my post for some stupid reason so I'll post my bio here...

bio: Hyo had grown up wanting to be a soldier for the king and queen just like his father had. His father taught him everyday to use a sword when he became 10. At 16 his father was killed when a gang of bandits tried to raid the castle. At 18 he became more then just a soldier for the king and queen but one of the guards standing just out front of the throne room. On the present day, when the Court sorcerer came racing out of the door he knew something was wrong. When he found the king and queen dead and no one else was in the room he knew it was the socerer and swore that he would kill him for the king and queen's sakes.

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
ooc: Ok let's start!...We don't start all together though but soon...very soon.

ic:Hyo walked towards the gate of the city."Well I'm off to find that Rezo(the sorcerer's name...y I didn't say it before is beyond me lol)." He said as he made his way past the gate guards.

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Hidden within the enemy base, stealing all of thei
Ryoku stayed leaning against the gate walls, he was freakishly bored. He wondered where Rezo might be situated at while he fiddled with a piece of gold he had summoned from his right pants pocket. He crossed it between his fingers and dropped it. He bent down to pick it up as a surprisingly furious wind wipped him brutally. He was pulled away, from a somewhat far distance, the wind was really powerful. Then, suddenly it ended. ''Strange...'' He mumbled under his breath as he walked back to pick up the piece of gold only to find it gone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back