• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Dark Soldier

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Redemption

last in line
Hey you know what I noticed some thing odd about the DS all because of OneWingHeartless old Sig DS has the same boots that Riku Replica and Org.XIII wear.Thats not all you all have noticed that he wears clothes similiar to Riku Replica.But the problem is that Im starting starting to think that he isnt really Terras replica because he is an apperentice of MX and I highly doubt that the three Characters Terra Ven and Aqua met him before he dissapeared.The thing is that Im thinking that he maybe a replica of MX himself because in the KH2 FM+ SE the DS comes out of the MX if he were his apprentice he would be walking next to him not in him.I dont think that DS is his apprentice at all its someone else and I dont know why but Im starting to think it was Aqua.Because they(Square)dont think Aqua important they dont discuss her.DS for all we know maybe the cause of Org.XIII but not a member himself.

What do you think

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Why would Aqua be his apprentice and then oppose him by fighting alongside Ven and Terra?

Who knows how much power MX holds or what he can do? I wouldn't be surprised if he could combine himself with another being like DS. It's largely debatable.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Hey you know what I noticed some thing odd about the DS all because of OneWingHeartless old Sig DS has the same boots that Riku Replica and Org.XIII wear.Thats not all you all have noticed that he wears clothes similiar to Riku Replica.

Erm...this is really old news. I'm willing to wager most people made that connection the first time they watched the concept video.

But the problem is that Im starting starting to think that he isnt really Terras replica because he is an apperentice of MX and I highly doubt that the three Characters Terra Ven and Aqua met him before he dissapeared.

Well, you don't know that. They might have, we don't know anything of their history together.

The thing is that Im thinking that he maybe a replica of MX himself because in the KH2 FM+ SE the DS comes out of the MX if he were his apprentice he would be walking next to him not in him.

Uh...do the words "concept video" mean anything to you? That could have been purely symbolic, and might be meaningless in the final product.

I dont think that DS is his apprentice at all

I don't know why you would. There's really nobody else that fits.

its someone else and I dont know why but Im starting to think it was Aqua.Because they(Square)dont think Aqua important they dont discuss her.DS for all we know maybe the cause of Org.XIII but not a member himself.

Except Aqua's an apprentice to another master entirely, along with Aqua and Ven, so that immediately goes out the window....

What do you think

Eh. Iffy.

Eternal Redemption

last in line
You know hades you have to find something wrong with every thing dont you its annoying seriosly it is the thing that gave me an Idea that Aqua is the apprentice is the fact that DS and Aqua are not being disscussed at all they are not talking about both DS could be close to MX but I dont think he is the apprentice seriosly I dont I think its Aqua and she found out that MX was doing something evil so she opposed him. And I would like to know whos apprentice are they?that has not been stated has it

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Except Aqua's an apprentice to another master entirely, along with Aqua and Ven, so that immediately goes out the window...

We don't know that Aqua is an apprentice to the other master. Nothing has been said about her. She is likely the apprentice of the same master as Terra and Ven, but there is a chance that she is not. -shrug-

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
You know hades you have to find something wrong with every thing dont you its annoying seriosly

Uh, get used to it. If I didn't do it, someone else would eventually.

they are not talking about both DS could be close to MX but I dont think he is the apprentice seriosly

Whatever, he's still probably the apprentice anyway.

I dont I think its Aqua and she found out that MX was doing something evil so she opposed him. And I would like to know whos apprentice are they?that has not been stated has it

There is such a thing as "common sense" though. I do admit it's possible that Aqua might have been with MX before or something, but to be honest the DS is the most likely candidate. He's been shown to be strongly connected to MX, and it fits perfectly.

Eternal Redemption

last in line
Ok so what if Aqua is not the apprentice I sked you another question whose apprentice are Terra Ven and Aqua it is not neccesary that they even were apprentices look at Sora did he did not have a"Master".and he does pretty well on the battle ground himself

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
We don't know anything about their master besides that it's not MX or DS. He/She has been mentioned but neer identified.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Ok so what if Aqua is not the apprentice I sked you another question whose apprentice are Terra Ven and Aqua it is not neccesary that they even were apprentices look at Sora did he did not have a"Master".and he does pretty well on the battle ground himself

...uh, the trailer summary mentions that a keyblade master sent his three apprentices to find MX and his apprentice...and Terra, Aqua, and Ven all have similar outfits and such, with straps and the like...not to mention that Terra and Ven both have a similar insignia on their clothing...Aqua's still technically up in the air, but it's likely that she's their companion...

Hanzo

Well i think this whole theory you have is wrong. First DS is not MX and not just a replica. Cause the video is just about a scene that will happen in the game so don't think everything is the same. It just like the secret video of KH1 and the first fight with Sora and Xemnas on KH2.

Another thing VAt could be students of MX i know Terra is since he called MX master cause Terra served under him or something. But yet you see Terra fighting MX even when he called MX master. Also they have met him before MX disappered. Terra wouldn't be saying master if they didn't.

Also boots are not important at all. The clothes are just to show a connection not to tell who they are.

Lastly Aqua is unknown so we can't say how important or unimmportant she is.

funnymanhaha1000

kudos to hadesdragon. yeah we dont know who aqua is and what shes there for. same for the dark soldier who i really wanna see who he is. him and ven. but aqua ven and terra have the SAME MASTER and are sent to find Master Xehanort and his apprentice (dark soldier)

Stars

リク
Hey you know what I noticed some thing odd about the DS all because of OneWingHeartless old Sig DS has the same boots that Riku Replica and Org.XIII wear.Thats not all you all have noticed that he wears clothes similiar to Riku Replica.But the problem is that Im starting starting to think that he isnt really Terras replica because he is an apperentice of MX and I highly doubt that the three Characters Terra Ven and Aqua met him before he dissapeared.The thing is that Im thinking that he maybe a replica of MX himself because in the KH2 FM+ SE the DS comes out of the MX if he were his apprentice he would be walking next to him not in him.I dont think that DS is his apprentice at all its someone else and I dont know why but Im starting to think it was Aqua.Because they(Square)dont think Aqua important they dont discuss her.DS for all we know maybe the cause of Org.XIII but not a member himself.

What do you think

Lol.. now my sig is Dark Riku.. i think you can make a connection between Dark Soldier and Dark Riku...
We still dunno about DS yet.. he is another mystery ppl too..
About Aqua.. it is possible for her to be MX's apprentice, we don't have any news about her and Aqua is not confirm under the same master as Terra and Ven..

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

About Aqua.. it is possible for her to be MX's apprentice, we don't have any news about her and Aqua is not confirm under the same master as Terra and Ven..

You have to admit though, common sense dictates that she would be. To be quite honest, DS is obviously MX's apprentice, not Aqua...or at least, he's the apprentice we've heard about...it's up in the air as to whether TAV have had some sort of past relationship with MX, but DS is definitely his apprentice in the context of the story.

Last edited:

Eternal Redemption

last in line
Common sense also dictates that there is no proof what so ever that she is or was under the same master as Terra and Ven as you stated earlier she does not have the same emblem that Terra and Ven are wearing and plus I think that in the video wasnt Terra being a bit cold towards Aqua.When Ven was attacked by MX he showed concern but as you notice that when Aqua was attacked by the flying keyblades he showed no warnth or concern.And why do you think that Aqua was so concerned about both of Terra and Ven she wanted to she that she was one of them now.So what if Aqua wears thier clothes in the fight of Sora and Roxas in DS (destiny skyscraper) Roxas wore ORG.XIII uniform even though he was no longer part of it.My point is that Aqua could or could not be the apprentice of MX.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Common sense also dictates that there is no proof what so ever that she is or was under the same master as Terra and Ven as you stated earlier she does not have the same emblem that Terra and Ven are wearing and plus I think that in the video wasnt Terra being a bit cold towards Aqua.When Ven was attacked by MX he showed concern but as you notice that when Aqua was attacked by the flying keyblades he showed no warnth or concern.And why do you think that Aqua was so concerned about both of Terra and Ven she wanted to she that she was one of them now.So what if Aqua wears thier clothes in the fight of Sora and Roxas in DS (destiny skyscraper) Roxas wore ORG.XIII uniform even though he was no longer part of it.My point is that Aqua could or could not be the apprentice of MX.

You forget one very important detail. During one screenshot that's been released, Terra calls MX "Master" himself. Does that mean he's his apprentice too? As Hades said, the trailer summary said that this other "Master" sent his apprentices out to find MX and the DS. Nobody else. Why WOULDN'T Aqua be with Terra and Ven? They fought together in the secret ending and Aqua protected Terra with that reflega spell and looked genuinely worried about Ven, who looked down at her, reaching out for help. Does that sound like enemies to you..?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Common sense also dictates that there is no proof what so ever that she is or was under the same master as Terra and Ven

Uh...the concept video? Their clearly outlined companionship in said video? The similar outfits...?

as you stated earlier she does not have the same emblem that Terra and Ven are wearing

I didn't say that. We only see a bit of Aqua's outfit. She might have it on her.

and plus I think that in the video wasnt Terra being a bit cold towards Aqua. When Ven was attacked by MX he showed concern but as you notice that when Aqua was attacked by the flying keyblades he showed no warnth or concern.

How do you know? His face was hidden behind a visor. You can't tell. Also, Terra might be the type to put his duties above his feelings. He knew that DS and MX had to be stopped, and that Ven was probably going to help her. Doesn't mean he doesn't care about them.

And why do you think that Aqua was so concerned about both of Terra and Ven she wanted to she that she was one of them now.

...or maybe she just cares a lot about them, o_O .

So what if Aqua wears thier clothes in the fight of Sora and Roxas in DS (destiny skyscraper) Roxas wore ORG.XIII uniform even though he was no longer part of it.My point is that Aqua could or could not be the apprentice of MX.

And my point is that while she may have been an apprentice in the past, DS is the obvious candidate to be the apprentice mentioned in the plot summaries....

You forget one very important detail. During one screenshot that's been released, Terra calls MX "Master" himself. Does that mean he's his apprentice too?

Not necessarily. To my knowledge, he called him "Master XEHANORT", not just "Master". The reason why this matters is because Terra could have simply adressed him as such because, it's well, his title. Even if MX is an evil jerk in the concept video and seems to be one in the game too, we don't know about how other people thought of him, if he used to be good, etc, so Terra could have just called him that ut of humility, to show his respect to a Keyblade Master.

An example:Donald called Yen Sid "Master Yen Sid". Yet did he train under him? Possibly, but he could have also done it out of respect towards Yen Sid.

Last edited:

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Not necessarily. To my knowledge, he called him "Master XEHANORT", not just "Master". The reason why this matters is because Terra could have simply adressed him as such because, it's well, his title. Even if MX is an evil jerk in the concept video and seems to be one in the game too, we don't know about how other people thought of him, if he used to be good, etc, so Terra could have just called him that ut of humility, to show his respect to a Keyblade Master.

An example:Donald called Yen Sid "Master Yen Sid". Yet did he train under him? Possibly, but he could have also done it out of respect towards Yen Sid.

I wasn't being serious, just proposing other things that could represent some other person other than the DS being MX's apprentice yknow? I know Terra didn't really train under him, as he, Ven and Aqua have that unmentioned master that sent them out. I know what you mean though.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I wasn't being serious, just proposing other things that could represent some other person other than the DS being MX's apprentice yknow? I know Terra didn't really train under him, as he, Ven and Aqua have that unmentioned master that sent them out. I know what you mean though.

Yes, yes, I know. Glad you understood, =D .

Stars

リク
You have to admit though, common sense dictates that she would be. To be quite honest, DS is obviously MX's apprentice, not Aqua...or at least, he's the apprentice we've heard about...it's up in the air as to whether TAV have had some sort of past relationship with MX, but DS is definitely his apprentice in the context of the story.

Yeah.. i know.. it is common sense.. but aqua still remain secret, so we cant comfirm who she is..look like her name is still not confirm yet..
Just simply a guessing though..=)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back