• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the damaged armored person

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

doublesword2

Website
jevin.mycrib.net
I'm talking about the armored guy in one of the pics for KH2FM. His helmet is partly broken to where you can see part of his face. Since Nomura said that none of the characters in the teaser at the ending of Kingdom hearts 2 is sora, could it be that its sora's relative? His son!

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
to me...that would reck the story..

To me, it seems like he's the forth person in the distance in sunset horizons...

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Yeah I agree. It would wreck the stroy for me as well. I prefer him not to be a whole new character.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
i hope that doesn't mean that the armoured dude is sora's father then. I would hate a family connection something or other in the KH series.it'd ruin the story for me

daxter fan

He has not connection with Sora or Roxas. please shut up.
and it's birth by sleep not sunset horizons.

ozymandius

^Says you, df

This theory has been presented time and time again*hinthint*, and my answer is just the same: it would be too cliche'd for Kingdom Hearts (wow, haven't posted for a while =/).

daxter fan

^Says you, df

This theory has been presented time and time again*hinthint*, and my answer is just the same: it would be too cliche'd for Kingdom Hearts (wow, haven't posted for a while =/).

Why do you think its sunset horizons? deep dive is not called " dark moonlit"

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
well in asas and asas:deep dive. it says in the begining of the video doesn't it?
I'm not sure if nomura confired it something, I might have to do a search

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
Logic is relative though, you may think its "more logical" but personally think "sunset horizons" is logical

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
I'm talking about the armored guy in one of the pics for KH2FM. His helmet is partly broken to where you can see part of his face. Since Nomura said that none of the characters in the teaser at the ending of Kingdom hearts 2 is sora, could it be that its sora's relative? His son!

It would be a terrible idea to introduce Sora's son. It would wreck the story. I doubt it's any of Sora's relatives, but it could be Riku's or Kairi's, but I doubt that. If Nomura would introduce a new character, I think he would write the character as being related to some that has already been introduced in the story. But, who knows, though, right? =P

daxter fan

The guy who's walking in the horizon is clearly wearing an Orgy cloak, so I would guess this is Xehanort or Xemnas.

daxter fan

Oh, so you answered it yourself why it should'nt be called Sunset horizons.
I don't recall calling a scene by it's music.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
ASAS/DD was named that at the begining of the video, but at the same time the music playing in the background was called "Another Side", so that was just more confirmation to call it that

Sunset Horizon's video had no official name, but we still had a name for it due to the KH2 OST presenting the title of the music playing during the video, so it was dubbed Sunset Horizon

And we didn't called ASAS/DD "We'll go together", did we? Or "You're the source of all heartless video"? Or "You look just like him"?

-------------------------

By the way, Nomura confirmed that no one in the secret video is Sora, Riku, Kairi, Namine, or Roxas, but he said that it doesn't mean that the people in the video do not have some connection to them

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
The guy who's walking in the horizon is clearly wearing an Orgy cloak, so I would guess this is Xehanort or Xemnas.

No that was just the intensity of the heat messing with the vison of the figures appearence, this happens because they are clearly in a desert. Also they were such a distance from the three knights which explains why his image was like a black smudge, so don't go around posting such poposterous claims.

daxter fan

ASAS/DD was named that at the begining of the video, but at the same time the music playing in the background was called "Another Side", so that was just more confirmation to call it that

Sunset Horizon's video had no official name, but we still had a name for it due to the KH2 OST presenting the title of the music playing during the video, so it was dubbed Sunset Horizon

And we didn't called ASAS/DD "We'll go together", did we? Or "You're the source of all heartless video"? Or "You look just like him"?

-------------------------

By the way, Nomura confirmed that no one in the secret video is Sora, Riku, Kairi, Namine, or Roxas, but he said that it doesn't mean that the people in the video do not have some connection to them

But Birth by sleep is not a quote ...

and to MASTER-SEPHIROTH you can see he got the orgy cloak by looking at his legs.

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
But Birth by sleep is not a quote ...

and to MASTER-SEPHIROTH you can see he got the orgy cloak by looking at his legs.

Yes it is. It apears in the end of the secret movie who we call "Sunset Horizon" for now. I think the sentence in the end of the movie was: "It all began with Birth by sleep".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back