• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Da Vinci Code+Chistianity=*&$%#

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

in favor of The Da Vinci Code

• Suport the movie

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • oppose it

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora'snobody

Does any one but me think that Cristians are over reacting about the new movie The Da Vinci Code. Big protests, and sisigns. I mean come on there making a biger deal about The Da Vinci Code then 9/11 bomings. Tell me your ideas on the movie The Da Vinci Code.

E

Eclipse

I didn't watch the movie, but i'm a Christian.

I heard from people the movie was pretty lame/boring. Not much action.

What's even dumber is they made a video game out of it lol.

But yes, the fact is, that the Da Vinci code is a fictional book, written by an author. It is a novel basically, just a fictional novel that has no truth behind it whatsoever, in fact, if you walk into book stores, you'll see it in the fiction section, so whoever believes in the Da Vinci code is a total retard. lol.

Even from my non-christian point of view, it still looks like a boring, retarded movie. I'd never waste my money on it. =P

I think Christians are protesting because a lot of people will look at this movie from a different view. They will see it and say "see christianity is **** up and wrong". Well the Da Vinci code proves nothing, considering it is pure 100% fiction. I think they are just worried that uneducated people will take this FICTIONAL movie seriously.

Just like little kids watch PG-13 movies and they come home acting like James Bond =O

I say, let them do whatever they want

In the U.S., it's a free country, and they can protest, so leave them alone

sora'snobody

Exactly, its just fiction. But all these people are protesting the hell out of the movie because they think it "degrades chistian belief." And even if people do take it seiously wut do i care no skin off my ear. Let em' belive the movie. They can start a hole religion based on the movie i don't care. All i know is that i'm a Chistian and proud of it.

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
It's a FREAKIN MOVIE!!!!! I agree with u all.

I mean,I can understand why their protesting cuz the Da Vinci thing is NOT TRUE & its offending some of us Christians but come on. It's just a movie. It's not like they turned it into a law where it says EVERY CITIZEN in the U.S HAS to watch it!!!(then I could understand why their really protesting for that)

A movie is a movie. It doesn't say its BASED ON A TRUE STORY or all of it is true to make u believe in the Da Vinci Code. Ppl can watch what THEY want. Christians don't have to so I don't know why they are bothering with the damn movie & complaining about it!!!!!

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
but they have their right to argue about crap in the movie and go on about it as much as they want no? yes i have seen the movie, yes i am christian and no i am not a hardcore christian. oh and the movie The Da Vinci Code was craptastic so yeah the sacore board is up.
Christians 1
Vs.
other people 3

and yes for those of you who are about to flame me it's just a joke get over it....

T

TheTerrorofDeath

I haven read or seen the movie. I thinks its bull that people are getting all hyped up about it. It's just a movie on someone else's beliefs. Deal with it.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Outside the theater, there were people protesting it. After watching the movie, being the open minded person I am, I pulled one aside for questioning. My belief is that he didn't read the book and there's a higher power telling him to be angry.

My theory was correct.

E

Eclipse

It's just a movie on someone else's beliefs. Deal with it.

no, it's a movie on a fictional novel some guy made in their free time that uneducated losers are taking seriously =O

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
The book is not 100% fiction. There is some fact in it.

The way the Christians are complaining about it they are probably hiding something...

E

Eclipse

The book is not 100% fiction. There is some fact in it.

Wrong. the Da Vinci code was a fictional novel written by an author. It was a complete fictional novel. It's like you saying the book "Journey to the center of the earth" REALLY HAPPENED LAWLZ.

The way the Christians are complaining about it they are probably hiding something...
What the hell? Don't stereotype, i'm a Christian, i'm not complaining. I'm just saying that let people do what they want, and no one's hiding anything. There are just retards in this world that choose to believe a fictional book written by a novalist. If you go to barnes and nobles guess where you find the Da Vinci code?

THAT'S RIGHT!!! in the FICTIONAL section!! LOL

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Eclipse said:
Wrong. the Da Vinci code was a fictional novel written by an author. It was a complete fictional novel. It's like you saying the book "Journey to the center of the earth" REALLY HAPPENED LAWLZ.

ZONG! Jesus is fiction? I always knew he was a fake person along with God, the Mary who slept with her husband the 12 disciples.

What the hell? Don't stereotype, i'm a Christian, i'm not complaining.

Just because I said Christians doesn't mean I meant all.

THAT'S RIGHT!!! in the FICTIONAL section!! LOL

Is the bible there too since Jesus is a fictional character created by the Da Vinci code writer?

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
.:KL:. said:
ZONG! Jesus is fiction? I always knew he was a fake person along with God, the Mary who slept with her husband the 12 disciples.

I love your pointless assumptions. x-x

Just because I said Christians doesn't mean I meant all.

Then say some Christians. I, btw, have read the book, and btw, am a Christian.

Is the bible there too since Jesus is a fictional character created by the Da Vinci code writer?

No, I believe the Bible is in the Reference section. <-< The plotline in The DaVinci Code is fictious, and there's a page though that states some of the stuff is fact, like history documents. But my dad says a lot of it's not, but don't quote me, I don't know.

slinky

One Step at A Time
im a christian and i think some our over reacting i mean its just a movie its not like its real or true which i hope u dont either but anyways its a movie there are tons of movies that come out that arnt real so i think just get over it and move on

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
kairigirl said:
I love your pointless assumptions. x-x

i love your corrections to my pointless assumption sarcasm x.x

He said the book was:

a complete fictional novel

Which is wrong. It may be fiction but there is some fact in it. Like Jesus >>

Then say some Christians. I, btw, have read the book, and btw, am a Christian.

Yeah I have a tendancy to not specify regarding a group of people x.x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back