• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Cube

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Posting ANOTHER forum game in one day. Pffft, reckless, I know.

There are only a few rules:

1. There is a cube made out of mysterious material.
2. The cube cannot be destroyed or physically altered. It is indestructible.
3. Upon posting, you can interact with the cube however you wish as long as it does not violate any of the rules.
4. You can only perform one action on the cube in a post.
5. The cube begins on your post in the same state that it ended in the previous post. For example, if I throw the cube into the air, it is then in the air for the next person to deal with.

I'll start: I kick the cube along the ground.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
I sneak behind you and cut the bottom of your backpack open and let the cube fall back to the ground. I somehow sew the backpack afterwards.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i eat the cube off the ground. an hour later it's... back on the ground.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
I pick up the cube with a shovel and throw it into the bottom of a lake in order to clean it off.

Pandymint

Awards
I jump in and save you, then take the cube from you once you're on shore. Then I take off running with it, only to accidentally drop it behind me.

Anagram

Banned
I manage to get free and break into Fudgemints room stealing the cube once again while sending embarrassing pictures on her hacked facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back